Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 206. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I cant believe that 50 BTC wall is almost gone.  Like someone earlier sad, either the smartest guy in the world or the dumbest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Poor guy bought it all.

Wow.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The 50 BTC bid wall didn't get pulled, seems like a genuine bid.

Im going long here to average down my long position from 0.000625.

Very tight stop and will sell very agressively. Not good for a long term long.

You only have to ask once question - Where are the devs?

The coin is dying a very messy, very public death and they are nowhere to be seen.

They've abandoned the community.

What they're up to, you can be sure it's not in your best interest.

If it was they'd be here trying to keep the community together.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I am not trying to FUD, just asking the tough questions. Why would a group roll out a coin this way? 500 Block reward and allow people to mine it before they implement their features? Forcing us to just speculate even further while people manipulate the prices and their own coin! The way it is Promoted by the Devs not even including the one that went Rogue is so inept that I have to either accept that they were so excited about their coin that they wanted to roll it out and spread the word about or I have to think that the Devs are in on this only to get rich.

The coin was insta-mined with no effort and these coins were dumped for huge profits. Why is this not obvious to people? Your actions speak louder than your words. To set a coin up like this shows that the devs either don't understand how to roll a coin out or that they are taking advantage of people.

Why would anyone open their coin up before the thing that made it special was implemented? Makes no sense at all.

Sure anyone could see the cup as half full... but full of what? And why would I want to drink something that looks like wine but turns out to be poison or kool-aid for kid devs.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
It would be awesome to see that 50btc wall get dumped. He's either a great genius if this coin becomes a success or he deserves the idiot of the year award for putting 50 btc if this coin fails which is most likely now.

Merit: 101
It would be awesome to see that 50btc wall get dumped. He's either a great genius if this coin becomes a success or he deserves the idiot of the year award for putting 50 btc if this coin fails which is most likely now.

I'm pretty sure it's going to happen.

Well it's starting to get dumped now, 0.65 btc has gone in. The only question is if this gets cancelled soon or everything gets dumped.

I'm pretty sure it's going to happen.
Activity: 285

Crypt hasn't even played its biggest cards yet. Hype came from anon mindfox is working on, as well as other features. DEV's hasnt mentioned any of those in this thread and its kept this price, what do you think happens when they finally release an ETA, beta for those? The whales get back on board and the price reaches new ATH. There is practically 0 resistance from 50k onwards, easy double up for this guy.

I trade some coins, invest in some. Still in profit either way on this but I chose to invest in this, based on speculation that it is currently greatly undervalued right now given its potential.
Merit: 101
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here is an example of investor!
Believe in your choices ...
Wink

Roll Eyes http://www.crazzy.com.br/upload/upload-img/pictures/76bc04637ce42146729bf453c91bb820.png Shocked

My browser says "not found"? Wink Investor not found? Was this intentional?
Activity: 189
This coin is not getting too much love from pumpers and whales.

So my question: is there any other anon coin where somebody (pumpers etc.) has hired (and paid) the developers to develop anonymity feature?

Activity: 136
The Cryptsy bid of doom has doubled to 50 btc.
Activity: 490
Recovery will be next week. This will hover around 50k for a while. Just wait for the release. Selling at a loss is not smart.

...but selling now @ 50k is better than selling at 10-15k prices at a higher loss next week  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 30
Why so down???

Eh, going to buy again Cheesy
Recovery will be next week. This will hover around 50k for a while. Just wait for the release. Selling at a loss is not smart.

Can you answer my post about why do you think that the new release will provide any anonymity at all? Thanks.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Jump to: