Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 207. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
What Im noticing is that people who are new to crypto are making the same mistakes now that I was making last year.  Im so glad I hardly had any money in crypto last year to lose.  Coins that claim to be anon are just the flavor of the day to me.  By the time the world is ready for something like this it wont be for at least 5 more years.  The coins that are made then will rule and whats being made now will look retarded at that time.  I have no clue about the inner working of these coins or what makes one better then another but the idea theyre shooting for isnt even anything to get excited over at this time.  Sometimes people need to take a step back and think.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
lots of posts have been deleted from this thread by their authors, even some from the first page..

Crypt just hit 24hr low, where are all those saying it would recover within 12 hours etc etc?  
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
RZR live on mintpal.  Prepare for dumps on everything else.

What's RZR and why should there be dumps? Is RZR another coin that provides questionable anonymity?

I was just warning a new hype coin would result in dumps here.  And it did. So there we are.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

What's RZR and why should there be dumps? Is RZR another coin that provides questionable anonymity?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
FCK off with your RZR coin to the RZR thread. It is being dumped on MP right now Wink
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Let's go on a grand adventure in World of Warcraft and not leave it for 12 hours.
We're waiting for new updates... still HODL

*whistling wind*

*tumbling tumbleweed*

*distant raven caw*
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
We're waiting for new updates... still HODL
Compared to most crap coins, Crypt being tin foil is a good thing!
Activity: 374
Thats it guys party is over... we have some hot chocalate and warm clothes for those who jump into the water leave the sinkin ship, come right over to the next coin.

Remember once a coin gets on Mintpal ...the magic pump number is 5x. so... 50K---250K..? i can sing you song about this development.

edited before misconseption starts*

i so luv to quote my self ;P. Why nobody hear me just do what i say...world would be such a nice place guys... every girly would have her Unicorn , and every boy would have Megan Fox (acctualy a quite disturbing imagination...).

BUT! Dont worry you still can jump on VRC and safe your portfolio ...its tha Investment of Love guys. Dont miss the love i tell you
its beatiful.
And when it DOES work and this coin blasts off, all the FUDders will have a whole new set of complaints that make no more sense than anything they have said so far.
Am I crazy for just having bought in right now?

Is it just me or has nothing at all changed? Everything was proven to be false right?

Be fearful when others are greedy...

Be greedy when others are fearful.

Right now everyone is fearful. Why though, what's the logic behind all the fear and doubt? There was a false statement that caused a big scare, but that's over now. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. People are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

The more I think this over the more I want sell even more btc and get it in to CRYPT before it goes back up again. Even if it is a slow and gradual uptrend. The devs are still working on the coin and when features are announced(anon) things will likely be back on track.

It's completely crazy to buy in right now.  This coin has taken a major hit even if all the accusations are false.  The devs are doing *nothing* to maintain the community over the last 24 hours.  Nothing.  Not at thing.  At the worst crisis of the coin.

There is no stated workable plan for anonymity. 

There is no reason to believe btc-e would ever take a dying coin with decreasing volume, completely aside from the scandal.

Having said that, I bought a little just now to gamble on a fun ride. I don't expect it to pay, I just want the roller coaster.

This non workable plan for anonymity is really worrying. Anonymity allows this coin to differentiate from other coinw. If the devs don't deliver real anonymity, then this will be just another junk altcoin.
What time zone are the devs in?

According to this thread MindFox is in Greece. So about 6 PM there.
Activity: 34
What time zone are the devs in?
The only thing holding this coin up is that one wall on cryptsy.

When it gets pulled, it's all over.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
the price could well rise a bit again, as a lot of investers dumped at 4 times this price, and possibly have that BTC available, but to me its suspicious that all the twitter pumpers etc have gone completely quiet about cryptcoin . only a couple of minor members of MoosaNYC's group are here supporting this coin..

Im wondering are they really:

a) Pulling a scam by dumping the coins price and creating all this FUD themselves, possibly because they know that BTCe is going to add the coin no matter what happens? (unlikely)

b) Lost confidence in cryptcoin and have gone quiet and are deleting posts as they don't want to be linked to this sinking ship?  

c) Really too busy trying to save this coin too actually spare 5 minutes to confirm they still support it?

d) Some other reason?  

e) Not bothered at all by all the FUD and they and are just taking a break for the weekend?

f) Group moved onto the next project due to all the FUD surrounding this one?

Activity: 324
I'd buy at this point but I am a bit concerned about the development. I don't have any anymore nor VRC but at this price point, VRC looks way more like a buy than CRYPT does.

When you want to invest I'd rather check first was is available at this price point and CRYPT doesn't look much better/worse than Super does. imho.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
For  me,  only  this silence is a cause for hope ...Fontas, Koolio..Dev...Mindfox...all in silence...I have a feeling ..big things in background...hold strong...! Don't play...

ffs you guys sound like some chattering rats being led along by the pied piper...
Jump to: