Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 290. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
CRYPT will never ever break the ATH DRK price lol man stop being foolish. DRK had the advantage of anon. Now we have a lot of anon coins. CRYPT could break 0.001 probably but not on the short term.

DRK's all time high of 0.027 was a not a big deal. AUR hit 0.17 and it offered nothing new. DRK would have gone much higher if they didn't mess up the hard fork. DRK faltered when their masternode feature failed. They have since worked it out, but it is not true anon. Peer to peer encrypted transfer with no middle man would beat DRK's version of anon. XC offers nothing new. Just because multiple coins claim to offer anon transfer doesn't mean they have fully delivered on that feature. Crypt has the potential to offer an anon feature that the others don't.

It's clear you are trying to encourage people to sell so you can buy more coins. Your earlier posts were positive and the past couple of days you've been telling people it's nothing special. Very transparent. kind of trollish.
I am still holding CRYPT like I said before. I bought at 17.5k and I am still positive for the long term. But, this coin has been bouncing between 13k and 40k for some time now and without any significant news it won't rise. It will keep bouncing between these values.

Telling people that it will break 0.027 is just not a good thing. Be realistic. It takes a lot to reach that value. I don't see it happening but it will break 0.001 for sure after some real news.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
CRYPT will never ever break the ATH DRK price lol man stop being foolish. DRK had the advantage of anon. Now we have a lot of anon coins. CRYPT could break 0.001 probably but not on the short term.

Meh...X11 is X11.  I'll stick with the coin that has consistently decent trade volume at the exchanges so you don't have a couple of Russian mob types bouncing the price around whenever they want.  Smiley  If the volume picks up to the levels of DRK then I'll consider holding some CRYPT, but not until there's a real market.

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
such a tricky position  Huh Huh volume has been quite low over the past few hours hovering around 40k.. i'm stuck as to go in now in hopes that it'll have a rally or going in now and get caught as it goes to 30k, anyone with advice?

edit: i did fight the urge to go after it around 45/47k which was a good move in hindsight

It really depends on where the market wants to take Crypt. US is waking up and they may start buying again.
In addition, there are rumors that some news from the Dev team may be released today. If the news is good, you can expect to see a push toward 0.00075+. Looking at the charts, it looks like the market may try for 0.00050 again. If they can break through, it will head towards 0.001. I've been buying since 0.00017, but I just bought more coins a little while ago for 0.00041. Just keep in mind that if the dev team delivers on the anon feature, this price will be a distant memory as the coin rockets to the sky. If Crypt comes through with real anon transfers, we will beat DRK's all time high.

fair enough, although the drk ath is quite the price to beat

Read through the history of DRK and find out why it stopped at 0.027. They had problems with the coin and it sold off. They fixed the issues and the coin has gained some stability, but the market hasn't been too thrilled with what the coin has been able to do. If DRK regained market confidence, it would have overtaken 0.027 by now. Crypt has a fresh approach and a highly respected dev who is known for accomplishing his projects. All of the ingredients are there for a stellar coin. DRK isn't the only coin to outdo LTC. There have been others. Plus, as BTC enters it's next rally, the best coins will be pulled up with it. There are great days ahead for crypto.  

DRK's all time high of 0.027 was a not a big deal. AUR hit 0.17 and it offered nothing new. DRK would have gone much higher if they didn't mess up the hard fork. DRK faltered when their masternode feature failed. They have since worked it out, but it is not true anon. Peer to peer encrypted transfer with no middle man would beat DRK's version of anon. XC offers nothing new. Just because multiple coins claim to offer anon transfer doesn't mean they have fully delivered on that feature. Crypt has the potential to offer an anon feature that the others don't.

It's clear you are trying to encourage people to sell so you can buy more coins. Your earlier posts were positive and the past couple of days you've been telling people it's nothing special. Very transparent. kind of trollish.
Activity: 14
such a tricky position  Huh Huh volume has been quite low over the past few hours hovering around 40k.. i'm stuck as to go in now in hopes that it'll have a rally or going in now and get caught as it goes to 30k, anyone with advice?

edit: i did fight the urge to go after it around 45/47k which was a good move in hindsight

It really depends on where the market wants to take Crypt. US is waking up and they may start buying again.
In addition, there are rumors that some news from the Dev team may be released today. If the news is good, you can expect to see a push toward 0.00075+. Looking at the charts, it looks like the market may try for 0.00050 again. If they can break through, it will head towards 0.001. I've been buying since 0.00017, but I just bought more coins a little while ago for 0.00041. Just keep in mind that if the dev team delivers on the anon feature, this price will be a distant memory as the coin rockets to the sky. If Crypt comes through with real anon transfers, we will beat DRK's all time high.

fair enough, although the drk ath is quite the price to beat
BTC

It dumped to 36k moments ago and will drop more IMO. I am just telling you what I think. I have bought CRYPT at 17.5k so I couldn't care less. Just warning you that this might go to 25k before going any higher.

The only place where that 36k price happened was Poloniex, and it lasted for 1 minute. They have low 24/hour volume there (39 btc - 1/3 of the other exchanges) and the order book is light. Cryptsy and Bittrex haven't gotten near 36k. They bottomed at 41k over the last couple of hours.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205

Whatever Darkcoin has achieved, Cryptcoin can also Cheesy

Activity: 113
IMHO I believe this coin will go north of  0.001 and soon.

With this amount of volume and the investment coming in its only a matter of time until we see it on mintpal too.
BTC

It dumped to 36k moments ago and will drop more IMO. I am just telling you what I think. I have bought CRYPT at 17.5k so I couldn't care less. Just warning you that this might go to 25k before going any higher.

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

CRYPT leading on ALL exchanges

also leading on in top % increase on CMC

as well as a high stable network hashrate

You decide  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes
Activity: 68

CRYPT leading on ALL exchanges

also leading on in top % increase on CMC

as well as a high stable network hashrate

You decide  Roll Eyes
did this coin get added to exchanges quite recently? i looked at bittrex and cryptsy and the earliest dates they gave me is around june 14/16

It's been on Bittrex since at least 5/23. Cryptsy added it on 6/13. Not sure how long it's been on Polionex.

the stats on exchange might not be accurate as the name was changed from CRY to CRYPT which killed the previous trading history. Thats why its showing as being added on the 14th.

yeah that makes sense since i was trying to check the historical graph, cheers for the clarification
did this coin get added to exchanges quite recently? i looked at bittrex and cryptsy and the earliest dates they gave me is around june 14/16

It's been on Bittrex since at least 5/23. Cryptsy added it on 6/13. Not sure how long it's been on Polionex.

the stats on exchange might not be accurate as the name was changed from CRY to CRYPT which killed the previous trading history. Thats why its showing as being added on the 14th.
Activity: 32
I'm waiting and watching too before I decide to buy.
Same here. Don't know Mindfox, but I do believe he is up to great things. I also invested in CRY and will hold a few months to see where this is headed.
Looks like you are a bag holder as well. From your last few posts, it's clear you are trying to talk everyone into selling so you can buy more coins at a lower price. That's fine, but you should be honest about it.
Not trying to start a fight zkaraca. Just don't like seeing someone try to manipulate prices.
I've been burnt a few times investing into cryptos all touting they're different so I'm just a little cautious right now. have yet to get in crypt but it seems ok so far, will see how it goes in the next couple hours

Do some homework and research the coin. It's always important to know what you are investing in. Read this entire thread. Check out the website. Read the article that was published about Cryptcoin. Read the twitter feed.

I've invested in many alt coins and the ones that burnt me were the ones I didn't research first. Coins get hyped and it's easy to fall into the craze. I listed the reasons I personally support this coin a few posts back. This coin has the potential to offer something the other alts have not been able to accomplish. If Mindfox comes through (and he has a very good track record), we will fly beyond the moon.  
Activity: 32
I'm waiting and watching too before I decide to buy.
Jump to: