Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 294. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
You guys see that massive sell wall? Its fake. Someone trying to keep the price down, to accumulate cheap coins, until the impending release of that Anon. Then simultaneously, that sell wall goes down, a buy wall comes up, panic buy ensues, and this coin shatters $1 easy, probably around $2-3. And its coming soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Must be about time Mintpal recognised this coin and just add it to the exchange.
I hear there are some people with massive BTC coinage ready to play this currency.
Activity: 113
Nice, glad to hear polo has gotten around to changing the listing name to CRYPT

Be nice to see Mintpal get on board. Any news/rumors?

Activity: 140
CRY ticker changed to CRYPT.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-15 19:50:35

Finally!!!  Get with the times, Cryptsy  Wink

Nice to see polo finally wake up.  That exchange pisses me off so much.  At least its not stagnant like MP is though.  I pretty much removed 90% of the coins on there..thanks for letting me block those MP Smiley  Might as well just remove most of them anyway.
Activity: 70
CRY ticker changed to CRYPT.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-15 19:50:35

Finally!!!  Get with the times, Cryptsy  Wink
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Awesome coin buy buy buy.. Smiley
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
The thing I love most about this coin is the community of users and the developer we have. Given the devs track record and the fact hes never failed. Its only a matter of time before whales catch on. This coin has utility. Incredibly unique utility. #cryptcoin ftw! Thanks to everyone who made it possible for us to be where we are today.
I have honestly been too afraid to play swings on this coin, although if I had done it right I'm sure I would have made a killing!  Seeing these future price projections though, I couldn't care less  Cheesy
I usually set extremly low buy orders on small and mid cap coins, if they don´t fill I let them go. CRYPTcoin is one the few exceptions I am making. Has huge potential.... I don´t want to be panic buying in a week or so.

Im done playing swings ive got a couple thousand dozen and im HODLING. 0.01 incoming.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I usually set extremly low buy orders on small and mid cap coins, if they don´t fill I let them go. CRYPTcoin is one the few exceptions I am making. Has huge potential.... I don´t want to be panic buying in a week or so.
Just found out Koolio is in Crypt. I believe it is game time gents.
Activity: 113
Yeah, its been a few days now, what gives?

It cant be that hard to change a name surely  Huh

At least Bittrex have their shit together
Activity: 68
Long time lurker, first time poster...

Please excuse the 0 activity, but I saw Moosa, Koolio, and King Tuna in the same thread and could not miss out on history in the making.  I'm sure glad I picked up some CRYPT this week!!!!  Grin  Cheesy  I can hardly contain my excitement!

welcome!

Thanks, I think I'll stick around for a while  Tongue

EDIT: Can anyone tell me when Poloniex and Cryptsy will be changing their tickers from CRY to CRYPT?  They're really dropping the ball on this one, especially Poloniex because they keep saying they'll do it soon!  It's ruining all sites with aggregated market stats, and bots are getting confused also...

I agree Poloniex needs to change ticker today it is causing much confusion  Angry

Please excuse the 0 activity, but I saw Moosa, Koolio, and King Tuna in the same thread and could not miss out on history in the making.  I'm sure glad I picked up some CRYPT this week!!!!  Grin  Cheesy  I can hardly contain my excitement!

welcome!

Thanks, I think I'll stick around for a while  Tongue

EDIT: Can anyone tell me when Poloniex and Cryptsy will be changing their tickers from CRY to CRYPT?  They're really dropping the ball on this one, especially Poloniex because they keep saying they'll do it soon!  It's ruining all sites with aggregated market stats, and bots are getting confused also...
MZD
Activity: 189
CRYPT next LTC. LTC has had its day.
0.001 - 0.01 in next 14 days then higher just like DRK Wink

11 million coins gna make this go super high

LOL at that sig

"1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins"

Nice (y)
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
0.001 - 0.01 in next 14 days then higher just like DRK Wink

11 million coins gna make this go super high
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

Please excuse the 0 activity, but I saw Moosa, Koolio, and King Tuna in the same thread and could not miss out on history in the making.  I'm sure glad I picked up some CRYPT this week!!!!  Grin  Cheesy  I can hardly contain my excitement!

welcome!

Please excuse the 0 activity, but I saw Moosa, Koolio, and King Tuna in the same thread and could not miss out on history in the making.  I'm sure glad I picked up some CRYPT this week!!!!  Grin  Cheesy  I can hardly contain my excitement!
My predictions on CRYPT are if successfully implemented anon, it can reach heights of .01 at least, DRK did it on fluff. We hit 100,000 with out anon 1,000,000 with anon!  Wink

Jump to: