Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 293. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
Holding steady above 35k  Tongue
If you haven't already pulled your sells, might be a good idea. Don't add any unneeded resistance.. plus if your sell order actually gets filled.. you'll end up regretting it when CRYPT is sitting on the moon staring back at you. Wink
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
You guys seeing this ? Looking great!!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Buy support is increasing at pretty high levels. It's game time. Let's do this. 100k sats+ Everyone remove your sells and lets fly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Hold those coins guys! You won't be disappointed.  Cool

Very true after what I have been reading today Cheesy
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Hold those coins guys! You won't be disappointed.  Cool
Rumor has it, a big piece of news is coming Monday :X
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
mindfox is the current dev who has stepped in to fix some of the features that the coin had promised. mindfox is the 'go to' guy for coin devs when things need to be fixed and they can't figure it out or are out of their depth. He's basically the MacGyver of the crypto world for wallets, so the coin, and your investment is in safe hands.

While I don't think anything needed to be fixed, Mindfox is definitely the "go-to" guy for ambitious projects.  Looks like he was already on board, but his identity was revealed to give investors some confidence...definitely seems to be working.

Sorry, didn't mean it to come across that anything was broken with the coin, more that he has taken over as dev for the coin to aid in it's improvement. Will amend original comment.

[update] Done
Mindfox is the main reason im 75% invested in CRYPT!
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
I created a more detailed diagram of how the anonymous transactions could work.

Looks good. Hope it will work till July.

Looks great, awesome to see the community adding work. I'll have to add some too Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
mindfox is the current dev who has stepped in to fix some of the features that the coin had promised. mindfox is the 'go to' guy for coin devs when things need to be fixed and they can't figure it out or are out of their depth. He's basically the MacGyver of the crypto world for wallets, so the coin, and your investment is in safe hands.

While I don't think anything needed to be fixed, Mindfox is definitely the "go-to" guy for ambitious projects.  Looks like he was already on board, but his identity was revealed to give investors some confidence...definitely seems to be working.
Activity: 812
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Can somebody explain why I just made a large investment in this coin without even doing any homework?

No idea. Always research a coin before investing into it.

Id like to know more about the Dev - what can anyone tell me?

mindfox is the current dev who has stepped in to aid with the development of the coin and wallet. mindfox is the 'go to' guy for coin devs when things need to be fixed and they can't figure it out or are out of their depth. He's basically the MacGyver of the crypto world for wallets, so the coin, and your investment is in safe hands.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can somebody explain why I just made a large investment in this coin without even doing any homework?

Trippy website btw

p.s. never really liked the idea of masternode

LOL!!!  I think you'll have to explain that to us, not the other way around.

Regardless,I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Activity: 812

Trippy website btw

p.s. never really liked the idea of masternode
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
CRYPT looks much better than CRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Ooooooh yeah moving healthily up wards
Must be about time Mintpal recognised this coin and just add it to the exchange.
I hear there are some people with massive BTC coinage ready to play this currency.

Its not hype at all.. its fact. There are whales with their flippers on the manny battan. HODL !!!! Full sail!!!
Jump to: