Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 292. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Wow, looks like 40k is  the new low value?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Rumor has it, a big piece of news is coming Monday :X

Any preview on the news?
Activity: 742
I'm envious of holders of 2-200 k of CRYPT Angry
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Coins in the wallet and staking! Making nice rewards hourly by holding.  Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
80k Cryptcoins bought in the last few hours at 40k+ satoshis. Those guys aren't selling for lower so hopefully they know something is up Smiley
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
CRYPT is going absolutely NUCLEAR  Shocked

I dont doubt that in 1 weeks time we will see 500k time for XCs successor

I managed to flip it once, wont dare try it twice. This is ready to take off.

My thoughts exactly. Can only do that a few times with a truly good coin before you risk being left at the launch pad.

Too risky at this point. Its time to buy and hold.
Actually no cool updates till the end of the month is coming, so don't think it will moonrocket right now.

The first jump didnt have any cool updates either. When its time, its time Smiley

People have confidence in this coin. They have faith in the devs behind this project, and potentially the best Anon in the market.
First jump was till 100 k satoshi - not high enough Grin

Agreed, not nearly high enough relative to its potential. But if the first jump was 100k, expect the next one to be 300k.

Coin is very cheap at the moment, its this price based on a promise at the moment. Soon as ETA is announced for Anon, and when its actually released, the jump will be ridiculous.
6btc away from 68k satoshis.

Who thinks this will reach 100k tonight? Some whales at work? Cheesy

My thoughts exactly. Can only do that a few times with a truly good coin before you risk being left at the launch pad.

Actually no cool updates till the end of the month is coming, so don't think it will moonrocket right now.

The first jump didnt have any cool updates either. When its time, its time Smiley

People have confidence in this coin. They have faith in the devs behind this project, and potentially the best Anon in the market.
First jump was till 100 k satoshi - not high enough Grin
Activity: 140
Wow that was a epic.  From 25k to 50k nearly.  Talk about double profits!!  Keep em coming.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
CRYPT is going absolutely NUCLEAR  Shocked

I dont doubt that in 1 weeks time we will see 500k time for XCs successor

Activity: 462

So risky at this point. Its time to buy and hold.

If it sells back to .00030 this might be your last chance to buy at such a low price. We are going beyond the moon with Crypt!
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Damn that was a big jump.. Hmmm what does that rhyme with..
If you haven't already pulled your sells, might be a good idea. Don't add any unneeded resistance.. plus if your sell order actually gets filled.. you'll end up regretting it when CRYPT is sitting on the moon staring back at you. Wink

+1
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This coin is primped for takeoff. Prepare your moon boots. If it is this high prior to anon announcement, imagine how high it will be after. 0.005+ is a real possibility. Plus this coin has so few in circulation. Im excited!
Jump to: