Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 303. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I recently both a lot of BTC for fiat. Looking to buy a ton of CRY im thinking of eating upto 0.0004. Advise ppls

wait a second I need to buy some more first lol

This coin is very undervalued
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I recently both a lot of BTC for fiat. Looking to buy a ton of CRY im thinking of eating upto 0.0004. Advise ppls

based on the sell order right now.. you can only accumulate about 12k coins (5btc worth) up to .0004.. gl
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
think I just doubled my money  Cool btw congratulations strong dev team.. you got it... and thank you not selling anything not even a fraction some of it came from free off the web.. keep on working hard and innovate

if you trace my messages back.. I did indeed double and > maybe not much but in the future it will be LOTS

doing my thread rounds.. my prevailing factor is ethics... I know it sounds corny.. but you will see

advice to dev community and all of you actually.. please work on pushing network hash really high up..

in the background please bridge FIAT to crypto as close as possible (all credit cards. paypal)

130% ~ Today but bridge to the real world is the key and if it happens you are in in the three digit gain.. also before I depart please care or donate for others as much as you can..

Solo mining it on a P2P with 2MH/s Smiley
Doing the best I can! Good work on making the double rate. I would love to be there sometime soon as well! Only 80 coins tho. But, working on it slowly but surely! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
think I just doubled my money  Cool btw congratulations strong dev team.. you got it... and thank you not selling anything not even a fraction some of it came from free off the web.. keep on working hard and innovate

if you trace my messages back.. I did indeed double and > maybe not much but in the future it will be LOTS

doing my thread rounds.. my prevailing factor is ethics... I know it sounds corny.. but you will see

advice to dev community and all of you actually.. please work on pushing network hash really high up..

in the background please bridge FIAT to crypto as close as possible (all credit cards. paypal)

130% ~ Today but bridge to the real world is the key and if it happens you are in in the three digit gain.. also before I depart please care or donate for others as much as you can..
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

+1

VRC Bagholders  Roll Eyes

CRY TO DA MOON

If CRY is the "next big thing" then put it on BTC-E.

Yea Moosa if u threw it up on there peopel would buy it like no fuckign tomorrow

Let's get the anon running and I'll definitely consider it Smiley
Activity: 140

+1

CRY TO DA MOON

why?  mp is better.

+1

CRY TO DA MOON

No chineses need! Not looking for a fuk fuk game.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

+1

CRY TO DA MOON

Would you rather have no anon and no progress?  NO, so stfu and be happy a awesome team is in place.  THAT is what you base future potential and price on.  

I'd rather the original dev not have pumped this coin to the moon with vague promises and then dump on everyone, then console anyone who lost money with promises of a freelance superstar dev to come in and fix his scam.

Maybe you should just sell and be gone.  It takes more then 1 dev to make a great coin. If he had dumped and didnt give a rats ass why would he still be here making the coin better you dupe?  Yes that makes perfect sense. Hold, you wont be disappointed.

+1

CRY TO DA MOON
 Would you rather have no anon and no progress?  NO, so stfu and be happy a awesome team is in place.  THAT is what you base future potential and price on.  

I'd rather the original dev not have pumped this coin to the moon with vague promises and then dump on everyone, then console anyone who lost money with promises of a freelance superstar dev to come in and fix his scam.

Maybe you should just sell and be gone.  It takes more then 1 dev to make a great coin. If he had dumped and didnt give a rats ass why would he still be here making the coin better you dupe?  Yes that makes perfect sense. Hold, you wont be disappointed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
I think price will be ~10$/CRY if all sucess. XC also ~10$
Sold off lots of my VRC and BC as theyre in stagnant mode again.  Cry up 200%+ in past few hours and its been a nice slow and steady movement too.  definitely not gonna miss out on this opportunity.  And devs have some good stuff in the works.  To whoever said dev couldnt do anon himself so he hired another dev is a idiot.  Its better to get someone who knows how to do something well then to fight tooth and nail to get a half ass product.  Would you rather have no anon and no progress?  NO, so stfu and be happy a awesome team is in place.  THAT is what you base future potential and price on.  

+1

I'm just going to drop my BC and swing over here.. Something is brewing more over here with a little dev team than BC with the grew of members they have!
legendary

Sold off lots of my VRC and BC as theyre in stagnant mode again.  Cry up 200%+ in past few hours and its been a nice slow and steady movement too.  definitely not gonna miss out on this opportunity.  And devs have some good stuff in the works.  To whoever said dev couldnt do anon himself so he hired another dev is a idiot.  Its better to get someone who knows how to do something well then to fight tooth and nail to get a half ass product.  Would you rather have no anon and no progress?  NO, so stfu and be happy a awesome team is in place.  THAT is what you base future potential and price on.  
legendary
Any news about CRY?

This hype and panic buying after taking a nap makes me think that someone is know something about CRYPT - for example, Mintpal soon or new ideas from team etc.

Insider trading in crypto? No big surprise there.
Any news about CRY?

This hype and panic buying after taking a nap makes me think that someone is know something about CRYPT - for example, Mintpal soon or new ideas from team etc.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Vote for cryptcoin  Kiss

CHECK!
Activity: 126
Any news about CRY?

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Vote for cryptcoin  Kiss
Activity: 560
Any news about CRY?

Jump to: