Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 298. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Be careful guys
this is obviously a hackcoin clone
just search the source for the word hackcoin
though this means nothing by itself it is suspicious to fork a coin (of which the dev disappeared after dumpig all his premined coins) and not leave the dev comments in there replacing just the word hackcoin with cryptcoin

https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin/commit/55057623d3b7731a52ae3632353b34c64607e981
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please sort out the naming among exchanges.
Bittrex uses CRYPT, Cryptsy and Poloniex uses CRY...

Indeed, it could be confusing to the newcomers and everyone dealing with this coin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Please sort out the naming among exchanges.
Bittrex uses CRYPT, Cryptsy and Poloniex uses CRY...
@DEV

How's it going chief!? Smiley
Hmmm... One hour after bittrex withdraw i receive nothing. O M G

I hope my coins are not lost.

They will come to you. Give it some time..
Activity: 126
Hmmm... One hour after bittrex withdraw i receive nothing. O M G

I hope my coins are not lost.
Explorer updated to the new ticker name and can now be found at

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/

You can update the link in the first post Smiley

Great job!!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Getting listed on Cryptsy is defo a positive.   Grin
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Nice! Not sure what just happened but someone just placed an order on Bittrex and raised the price to 0.00040. Just made a sweet 100% profit on a proportion of my bag. Now waiting to see if it dips to buy in low. Either way I'm covered and we haven't had any real news yet. This could be very big indeed.

KC

Could have been someone buying up the sell book to 40k to make sure they get a decent amount of coins, knowing that they will make more than double that back down the road?

I did this on MAST a couple of times due to the coin being hard to get hold of. The market price balances again after a short while.
Activity: 338

Nice! Not sure what just happened but someone just placed an order on Bittrex and raised the price to 0.00040. Just made a sweet 100% profit on a proportion of my bag. Now waiting to see if it dips to buy in low. Either way I'm covered and we haven't had any real news yet. This could be very big indeed.

KC
yeah it will for sure. big guys are invested in crypt and if dev deliver we will see the universe Smiley
Activity: 348

KC
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The price coming up quickly up to up and rise so mush....
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I feel the same way. Dark has yet to get its masternodes working, and if CRY's idea works then in a 1:1 contest, CRY wins hands down. Who wants to pay transaction fees to centralized nodes that may compromise anonymity compared to CRY's alternative? It will be interesting if CRY and DARK switch places then.

Fees secure the blockchain from malicious attacks. So you'd rather pay a fee rather than have a busted blockchain that got to 1 terabyte because some kid found it funny to run a script with 1000 bogus transactions per second.

Remember that you pay for your hard disk space.

50$ / 1TB = 0.05$ per 1 GB of blockchain bloat.

Multiply that with the number of users to find the collective cost of bloat.

Transaction fees are calculated and applied according to the transaction's size (in KBs) and as AlexGR said (btw, are you from Greece perhaps? Smiley ), one reason they are used, is to prevent mallicious or bogus usage of the transactions themselves. Another reason is to give an incentive to miners of PoW blocks to keep mining when the block reward has decreased to 0 ( for inflation reasons) since transaction fees are paid to the finder of the block. But that also applies to PoS (finders also are rewarded by the transaction fees of the transactions included in the block they find) and with coins that have heavy traffic can give a nice reward).

I believe what the others meant though, is that there will be no "extra" fees regarding the "anonymizing" feature that may be introduced by other coins that uses intermediate nodes, to give incentive to people to run that kind of nodes (since running one has some cost)
Thanks for catching and correcting me on this.  Smiley

I don't think CRYPT is an improvement over CRY for mass-market appeal though. Something that houses dead bodies? That's how people will perceive that symbol, rather than the reference to CRYPTOcurrency which is what I believe was intended. I mean, within altcoinland that's probably OK, but down the road we may want to revisit this as the coin succeeds.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Bittrex Exchange has successfully transitioned from CRY to CRYPT

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRYPT

So crypt is just a Name change? No Change of chain or whatever? If i buy cry at Polo I can sell them as crypt on bittrex?
Jump to: