Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 304. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Will this coin have a android wallet?
Is this here the next hype coin? Im searching for 1.

No, hype. Just going somewhere Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Is this here the next hype coin? Im searching for 1.
Crypt or Black? Decisions decisions decisions!!!! UGH

Black is cheap atm so good investment but CRY is giving you gigantic better chance for great profit as it is highly undervalued atm.
Look how high CRY got around first announcement, imagine now where it will go once they really deliver (If they don't wait to long)

I'll go with CRYPT! I missed the Black boat. Can't miss this one!!!
Activity: 608

Black is cheap atm so good investment but CRY is giving you gigantic better chance for great profit as it is highly undervalued atm.
Look how high CRY got around first announcement, imagine now where it will go once they really deliver (If they don't wait to long)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Glad I got a load of this at 10k sats. The only way is up, and when the Dev's release the Anon this is going to reach $2 minimum.
when the release is planned?
Shouldn't have sold some of my coins! DO'h!
Activity: 285
Glad I got a load of this at 10k sats. The only way is up, and when the Dev's release the Anon this is going to reach $2 minimum.
Activity: 126
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
When will PoW Phase end?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
up we go  Grin

yeah, its funny how noone was selling , even when price was down to 10k. sure , there were sellers, but volume was so low.
even 1 btc gets the price very high Smiley
Activity: 588
I love this coin i buy for 20K satoshi, going away to make coffee come back to find its above 30K
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
looks like we have a liftoff, lets just hope its not some short-term pump/dump.
dont know for sure why, but im pretty optimistic for this coin Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 62
This coin looks interesting. You could catch some VRC-dumpers by doing better marketing exactly now! and show some real work very fast.
I am open for a new investment! Smiley
Activity: 113
Ive taken advantage of the low price over the weekend to lower my break even point and average buy in costs.

I cannot resist a good special offer or flash sale.  Wink

Looking forward to more news from the devs.

Keep up the good work  Smiley

Activity: 76
At the time I write this someone is buying the book and consequently price jumped 17k-27k.
Also the Support thickened. Buy orders down to 10k sum 19BTC. A couple of days ago The Buy Order Book was 3BTC to 1k sats. Resistance is merely 12 BTC to 42k.
Also the volume seems to have doubled and cryptocoincharts lists CRY 50% up in the last 24h: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/cry/btc/bittrex/10-days.
It seems we hit 10k bottom and bounced. I will repeat myself but I think price will not stay very long in this range and is a good opportunity for accumulation and averaging down the buy-in.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think it is great that Mindfox is on the team, he is a hard worker and delivers quality code without letting himself being pressured into rush jobs. I have seen him on irc sessions many times and he always answers concerns and questions posed to him to the best of his abilities and never promises unrealistic ETA's. Let's make him feel comfy here, which should be the case : )
I noticed that this forum is much more friendly and informative than some of the other alt forums, happy to see that!
Happy coding, trading and mining to all...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
CRY looks like a good investment, with solid devs and with more feature coming.
Pow phase is not over so miners can dump their cheap coins on me, that's good!

I see your point Smiley

Well as long as the volume stays up then the mining will not be an issue as there have already been 3 block halvings and reward is low.
I think Mindfox may be able to do some fantastic and original work and surprise everyone with something new.

Price already seems to be rising ;P
Jump to: