Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 306. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys, Mindfox did mention in IRC today that the team has been working nonstop on this.. just be patience for now, i guess.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
yes, they released a white paper and then disappeared  Huh
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
I also want an ETA on anon, because with no announcements or releases this coin is just going to spiral to 1 sat.

Yep, they need to keep their investors updated, communicate more. No point being sat away in a lab working away on your project, by the time you release the product the coin is dead. Keep the fire burning until you're ready to fan it again.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
I also want an ETA on anon, because with no announcements or releases this coin is just going to spiral to 1 sat.
Activity: 608

LOL Theme song for now, but IF dev deliverers we might cry happy tears Wink
Activity: 285
Is there an ETA on the Anon, or some sort of release regarding it?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Dead coin?
far away from being dead.

now it's cheap and if dev deliver anon-feature we will see 100k+ again
Activity: 442
Activity: 224
(...)
(...)
Obviously that's for XC, so it might need some tweaking, but that's the general idea.
You're quite right. But to get the wallet quickly built changing 2 lines is less pain.

Actually the only one line.

Devs needs to fix anyway to show their professionalism. Serious coin needs that.
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
seems like no updates from devs . cryptcoin is dying off

for f' sake, the dev is working on it, they've given us updates on what they are doing yesterday, give them at least a couple of days!

just ignore this !
notice the 1 post count ?
he made the account just to try and trash this thread!
not worthy of your atnn.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Thanks again Rainer.

Just clearing the suffix in the line 17 and using qmake-qt4 instead qmake did the job.  Smiley

Anyway the devs could fix the issue. It looks like a dirty hack for some platforms messing up when using with the other.

I'm not 100% the devs even understand Qt projects all that well. The file is almost directly copied from XC's Github repo, and that project file is a mess in its own right. Writing one from scratch really isn't rocket science. Patching it to support Linux, Win and Mac is a 10 minute job.

Honestly I'm not here to start trouble, I'm just pointing out a bit of horrible code stolen from a badly coded .pro file... I even have a patch that I'm pretty sure will work that I wrote for the XC one so I could compile my own. Try this on for size:

Code:
diff --git a/X11Coin.pro b/X11Coin.pro
index 1070188..f6450a5 100644
--- a/X11Coin.pro
+++ b/X11Coin.pro
@@ -13,18 +13,24 @@ windows:LIBS += -lshlwapi
 LIBS += $$join(BOOST_LIB_PATH,,-L,) $$join(BDB_LIB_PATH,,-L,) $$join(OPENSSL_LIB_PATH,,-L,) $$join(QRENCODE_LIB_PATH,,-L,)
 LIBS += -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx$$BDB_LIB_SUFFIX
 windows:LIBS += -lws2_32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lgdi32
-LIBS += -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
-#LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -liboost_thread
-BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
-BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
-BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
-BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
-BDB_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
-OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/ssl/include
-OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/ssl
-MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
-MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc

+win32-g++* {
+    LIBS += -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
+}
+
+unix:LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread
+
+win32 {
+    BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
+    BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
+    BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
+    BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
+    BDB_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
+    OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/ssl/include
+    OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/ssl
+    MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
+    MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc
+}

OBJECTS_DIR = build
 MOC_DIR = build

Obviously that's for XC, so it might need some tweaking, but that's the general idea.
You're quite right. But to get the wallet quickly built changing 2 lines is less pain.
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
Thanks again Rainer.

Just clearing the suffix in the line 17 and using qmake-qt4 instead qmake did the job.  Smiley

Anyway the devs could fix the issue. It looks like a dirty hack for some platforms messing up when using with the other.

I'm not 100% the devs even understand Qt projects all that well. The file is almost directly copied from XC's Github repo, and that project file is a mess in its own right. Writing one from scratch really isn't rocket science. Patching it to support Linux, Win and Mac is a 10 minute job.

Honestly I'm not here to start trouble, I'm just pointing out a bit of horrible code stolen from a badly coded .pro file... I even have a patch that I'm pretty sure will work that I wrote for the XC one so I could compile my own. Try this on for size:

Code:
diff --git a/X11Coin.pro b/X11Coin.pro
index 1070188..f6450a5 100644
--- a/X11Coin.pro
+++ b/X11Coin.pro
@@ -13,18 +13,24 @@ windows:LIBS += -lshlwapi
 LIBS += $$join(BOOST_LIB_PATH,,-L,) $$join(BDB_LIB_PATH,,-L,) $$join(OPENSSL_LIB_PATH,,-L,) $$join(QRENCODE_LIB_PATH,,-L,)
 LIBS += -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx$$BDB_LIB_SUFFIX
 windows:LIBS += -lws2_32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lgdi32
-LIBS += -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
-#LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -liboost_thread
-BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
-BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
-BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
-BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
-BDB_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
-OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/ssl/include
-OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/ssl
-MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
-MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc

+win32-g++* {
+    LIBS += -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
+}
+
+unix:LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread
+
+win32 {
+    BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-sd-1_55
+    BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
+    BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
+    BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
+    BDB_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/db/build_unix
+    OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/deps/ssl/include
+    OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=c:/deps/ssl
+    MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
+    MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc
+}

OBJECTS_DIR = build
 MOC_DIR = build

Thanks again Rainer.

You're welcome. I'm not using Windows but I assume this source code is for both platforms, Linux and Windows. That's why I don't think it's a bug.
Thanks again Rainer.

Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hello Crypt Team and community,

Coins Source has covered a news story about your coin, in great detail.

http://www.coinssource.com/cryptcoin-end-transaction-fees/'

thanks for the info Smiley
Can't compile sources from github.

Code:
qmake USE_UPNP=-
qmake: could not find a Qt installation of ''

What is this?
Check this. Maybe it helps. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16607003/qmake-could-not-find-a-qt-installation-of

Thanks Rainer. I used qmake-qt4 instead of qmake and it passed trugh.

The next error I've got is already after make command.

Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-s-1_55
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [cryptcoin-qt] Error 1

libboost 1.55 is of course installed.
That's the Windows code you should remove from the file cryptcoin-qt.pro
Change the line that says
LIBS += -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_55
into
LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-sd-1_55
should become
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=
Jump to: