Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 308. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
nice article!
i hope my buy order at 2000 satoshi get filled Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
bought 13 CRYPT coins for 1.70$, and 1.70$ I got from free coins obtained online (wanted to record it somewhere) maybe I just bought, well.. got for free, a car  Cool (in the future)
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Indeed, a pump followed by a panic buy. Look at the top 10 rich list for this coin, they own 64%.

most of those top 5 are probably miner pool and exchanges

CRY Article: http://www.coinssource.com/cryptcoin-end-transaction-fees/
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Indeed, a pump followed by a panic buy. Look at the top 10 rich list for this coin, they own 64%.
Activity: 338
Why the prize is so low Huh

a pump is always followed by a dump ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Why the prize is so low Huh
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
No. Just stop trolling. That will be fine.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
From my reading of the whitepaper, it appears the recipient wallet must be online (i.e. running the wallet software) in order to receive coins anonymously. If so, this isn't a workable anonymity solution. Can the dev please clarify?
In order for the transaction to take place, in this initial draft, the wallet has to come online and give "directions" to the sender regarding the destination addresses. The "trigger message" will be valid for some time before it times out. I am testing various scenarios on how to make it work with the best possible (to my knowledge) way.
Now, whether it's workable or not, I guess one must weight the pros and cons. As another developer said (and he's right all the way): there are no true passwords, nor true encryption. Everything can be broken with enough computational power.
So I make myself this question: who do I trust to deliver my coins?

As I said previously, it's a matter of preference. Also, I'm sure that more ideas will come from this, as there's always room for improvement to every design

An implementation where the recipient wallet needs to be online is basically useless in practice. For all the self-congratulatory language in the whitepaper and condescending references to other anon solutions, you don't even realise that you're not solving the same problem.
Monero troll. Go away.

Your troll detector needs calibration. I'm offering a genuine criticism of the implementation. How about responding to the content of my criticism, instead of a four word dismissal that amounts to baseless ad-hominem?
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
From my reading of the whitepaper, it appears the recipient wallet must be online (i.e. running the wallet software) in order to receive coins anonymously. If so, this isn't a workable anonymity solution. Can the dev please clarify?
In order for the transaction to take place, in this initial draft, the wallet has to come online and give "directions" to the sender regarding the destination addresses. The "trigger message" will be valid for some time before it times out. I am testing various scenarios on how to make it work with the best possible (to my knowledge) way.
Now, whether it's workable or not, I guess one must weight the pros and cons. As another developer said (and he's right all the way): there are no true passwords, nor true encryption. Everything can be broken with enough computational power.

As I said previously, it's a matter of preference. Also, I'm sure that more ideas will come from this, as there's always room for improvement to every design

An implementation where the recipient wallet needs to be online is basically useless in practice. For all the self-congratulatory language in the whitepaper and condescending references to other anon solutions, you don't even realise that you're not solving the same problem.
Monero troll. Go away.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
You guys have my support...soon CRY will see 400k sats trading range... Grin
Activity: 126
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
what's up dev team, how things going? everybody's fine?
Activity: 295
Nice buy walls on bittrex, without sell walls.
Activity: 852
Thank you for the paper. At least you released something. I hope it works out. Keep the faith.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I'll be reading the whitepaper soon, but does anyone have any comments on how it compares to other approaches? A list of pros/cons/uncertainties would be helpful.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 443
this would be a good coin,i will in
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Jump to: