Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 310. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
This coin has great potential. At the very least it should match XC prices provided the DEV delivers. Bargain prices as of now so risk vs reward favours profit.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
MindFox once you got bitten by a King Cobra after five days of agonizing pain... the cobra died!
Love that!  Grin
Activity: 129

By the time you read this you've already read it.

MindFox once you got bitten by a King Cobra after five days of agonizing pain... the cobra died!

Nostradamus predicted MindFox will Crack the Anonymity code!

Keep the Faith! Buy Buy Buy from the non-believers!
Activity: 426
Awsome MindFOX is on the CRY dev  TEAM

https://github.com/mindfox

part of over 70 repo's and has had 40 contributions during the month so far !!!

I see his name pop up as the Go to dev all the time when a coin needs fixing
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
sweet whitepaper joke bro. but seriously, wheres the real one? this one looks like you googled "how to whitepaper" then scribbled down some bitcoin shit from wikipedia. haha all these scamcoins trying to race to bring out anon without any actual development. just words.

Mindfox explained the ideas to the other members of the team, and a paper was written up to share ideas.

We have seen mindfox take on projects others failed at - he has always pushed through and found solutions.

Don't worry to much about the Fudders guys, glad you already shared some info, now work goddamnit and deliver us a new way of anonymous crypto! Smiley)
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
From my reading of the whitepaper, it appears the recipient wallet must be online (i.e. running the wallet software) in order to receive coins anonymously. If so, this isn't a workable anonymity solution. Can the dev please clarify?
In order for the transaction to take place, in this initial draft, the wallet has to come online and give "directions" to the sender regarding the destination addresses. The "trigger message" will be valid for some time before it times out. I am testing various scenarios on how to make it work with the best possible (to my knowledge) way.
Now, whether it's workable or not, I guess one must weight the pros and cons. As another developer said (and he's right all the way): there are no true passwords, nor true encryption. Everything can be broken with enough computational power.
So I make myself this question: who do I trust to deliver my coins?

As I said previously, it's a matter of preference. Also, I'm sure that more ideas will come from this, as there's always room for improvement to every design

any ETA on anon
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
From my reading of the whitepaper, it appears the recipient wallet must be online (i.e. running the wallet software) in order to receive coins anonymously. If so, this isn't a workable anonymity solution. Can the dev please clarify?
In order for the transaction to take place, in this initial draft, the wallet has to come online and give "directions" to the sender regarding the destination addresses. The "trigger message" will be valid for some time before it times out. I am testing various scenarios on how to make it work with the best possible (to my knowledge) way.
Now, whether it's workable or not, I guess one must weight the pros and cons. As another developer said (and he's right all the way): there are no true passwords, nor true encryption. Everything can be broken with enough computational power.
So I make myself this question: who do I trust to deliver my coins?

As I said previously, it's a matter of preference. Also, I'm sure that more ideas will come from this, as there's always room for improvement to every design
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
sweet whitepaper joke bro. but seriously, wheres the real one? this one looks like you googled "how to whitepaper" then scribbled down some bitcoin shit from wikipedia. haha all these scamcoins trying to race to bring out anon without any actual development. just words.

Mindfox explained the ideas to the other members of the team, and a paper was written up to share ideas.

We have seen mindfox take on projects others failed at - he has always pushed through and found solutions.

+1

mindfox is the MacGyver of the altcoin world. If it's broken or needs tweaking, then you call him in.

Give him a chance to work and you will be rewarded for your patience.

Keep it up mindfox.

Crytpto Sensei Here! In regards to the Draft that was released .. all I can say is that -  A paper should be like a mini skirt: long enough to cover everything, but short enough to keep it interesting and this Draft Paper was INTERESTING! So keep the Faith and for the NEGATIVE people out there doubting this coin .. All Mighty Crypto Sensie can say is Love your enemies.. it pisses them off!

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in money.

All knowing Cryptosensie
Activity: 154
who is mindfox ? any public profile ? What has he done before???

what was his salary?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Thank you for giving a perfect example of my previous posting. I like how you saw right through me and found out the exact steps I followed. Please if you have hidden cams in my house, remove them as I have a family Smiley

Seriously now, I hope you agree that everyone should be judged by delivered results, right?
I wish you would have at least given me the benefit of doubt, since you haven't seen my work yet. But then again, everyone has a purpose for doing whatever he's doing right?
On the other hand, you're entitled to your opinion and I hope my work will make you change it Smiley
Activity: 294
I think it was 60,000 before FUD?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

BTCCrypto Sensie[/glow] here.. I have some wise words for all the negs out there - remember  Fear and defeat does not exist in this do jo! Remember always picture that this is going to be a SUCCESS! Trust the picture! If it comes from inside you, always right one!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Nice, thanks for the update and further clarification.

Glad to hear that you are onboard.
Activity: 437
Hi everyone.

This is my first post in here (actually I should never really have to post Smiley ) but I feel obligated to do so, in order to make some clarifications

First of all, excuse my English, as it is not my native.

The pdf document that has been published, is just a rough draft to describe the process in a very simple manner so everyone can understand.
It was not originally meant to be a "Whitepaper".
It is not a protocol description, nor the logic flaw of the application fully detailed.
As it has already been mentioned, it is work in progress.

For those who are familiar with developing cycles, when a product is designed and hits the development department, the final product from the original design many times have lots of differences. And that's to overcome original design flaws, dead ends in the logic or other problems that are part of the development process and needs to be addressed, so that final product meets original specifications.

Saying that, I welcome the comments made to that draft and most of them are valid points and have already been acknowledged and has being or will be addressed.
Remember, it's still work in progress.

If I may comment regarding the best way to do things (for example hard-to-trace transactions), I do not believe that there is an objective "best" way to do it. If there are more than one ways, there will be preference according to specific needs. Every solution will have pros and cons. Some are affected more and others less. It all depends and it's a matter of which solutions works best for each individual.

I respect everyone's work and I am not afraid to admit that I am trying to learn from other ideas and extend them. Isn't that the purpose of open source projects?
I do not believe into "I know it all" people and I never said I am one. Nor any of the team members, from my interaction with them.
Mistakes will be made and be corrected as fast as they are spotted. So it's good to have more eyes to spot them for me and let me know of any error or flaw in my implementation. It speeds things up and also helps me learn more.
So, I always believed that a mixture of ideas can get the best possible result, as long as there's cooperation and good will. That's how this team works and I really believe that we will give the best possible results on each development cycle and on each version release.

Wow I knew Mindfox was THE man but the polo box just went crazy for him, lol:

Delboy: Alchemy, His name is Mindfox, he has taken on projects that no-one else could do and never failed to deliver
macdever: Delboy, mindfox is new CRY dev?
Delboy: macdever, He has joined the team yes
Delboy: macdever, Definitely one feather for the cap in CRY
macdever: yeah, i'd hire him if i was gonna release soemthing
smille: Mindfox is the bees knees
TheGift73: Awesome to hear that mindfox has joined the CRY team. Awesome dev.

Very excited for CRY now...  if mindfox is behind it, its getting done.

Activity: 181
Hi everyone.

This is my first post in here (actually I should never really have to post Smiley ) but I feel obligated to do so, in order to make some clarifications

First of all, excuse my English, as it is not my native.

The pdf document that has been published, is just a rough draft to describe the process in a very simple manner so everyone can understand.
It was not originally meant to be a "Whitepaper".
It is not a protocol description, nor the logic flaw of the application fully detailed.
As it has already been mentioned, it is work in progress.

For those who are familiar with developing cycles, when a product is designed and hits the development department, the final product from the original design many times have lots of differences. And that's to overcome original design flaws, dead ends in the logic or other problems that are part of the development process and needs to be addressed, so that final product meets original specifications.

Saying that, I welcome the comments made to that draft and most of them are valid points and have already been acknowledged and has being or will be addressed.
Remember, it's still work in progress.

If I may comment regarding the best way to do things (for example hard-to-trace transactions), I do not believe that there is an objective "best" way to do it. If there are more than one ways, there will be preference according to specific needs. Every solution will have pros and cons. Some are affected more and others less. It all depends and it's a matter of which solutions works best for each individual.

I respect everyone's work and I am not afraid to admit that I am trying to learn from other ideas and extend them. Isn't that the purpose of open source projects?
I do not believe into "I know it all" people and I never said I am one. Nor any of the team members, from my interaction with them.
Mistakes will be made and be corrected as fast as they are spotted. So it's good to have more eyes to spot them for me and let me know of any error or flaw in my implementation. It speeds things up and also helps me learn more.
So, I always believed that a mixture of ideas can get the best possible result, as long as there's cooperation and good will. That's how this team works and I really believe that we will give the best possible results on each development cycle and on each version release.

Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: