Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 312. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

New Update!!  6/5/2014

Revision 1 of our CryptCast anonymous sending whitepaper is now available.

A unique, fully autonomous, anonymous design with no centralized control or monitoring.

http://cryptco.org/Cryptcoin-CryptCast-Anonymous-Whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 426
Merit: 100
1   EgYJhVtD...   300,318.6 CRY   15.71 %   2 hours 7 minutes
2   EmtjauQD...   182,465.3 CRY   9.55 %   3 hours 21 minutes
3   F2KN9PUn...   131,776.7 CRY   6.90 %   2 days 16 hours

The top coin holders aren't budging....they are either have balls of steel or know something we dont? Looks like this coin is gonna die if the dev does not interevene...lol

Those will be exchanges.

I would like to point out that those wallets are staking away !!!

and even my wallet is in the top 10 rich list ... I also know who owns one of those wallets
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
cry and xlb will be the next good coin
comparing CRY with XLB would be comparing gold ounces with plinko chips
Activity: 594
cry and xlb will be the next good coin
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Please update your github project. Install file says "boy wonder loves wangs" [nothing else], and it does not compile on linux without Makefile modifications (remove all the windows -L dependencies and convert all "-lboost_*-mgw46-mt-s-1_55" to standard "-lboost_*" [remove the "-mgw46-mt-s-1_55" suffix], and it compiles fine. First run of the wallet produces error 21, after that it works fine.

https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin/blob/master/INSTALL
Activity: 219
Guys where is everyone mining? All the pools to me seem very small with little to no miners?

Any ideas?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Hopetommorow when i wake up find  a surprise   Roll Eyes
Activity: 82
Yolo!
Pandemonium in Bittrexx LOL BUY BUY BUY!
Activity: 98
Update.

We will release our draft of the final whitepaper within 8 to 12 hours, tops. Sorry to do pre-pre ann stuff again, but we see some are losing faith. Big things await CRYPTCOIN, stay onboard!

I hope it doesnt annoy people to have too many pre ann, we only wish to show we are serious. The title of paper is:

CryptCoin: An Innovative System for Decentralized, Anonymous Transactions With A Unique Method for Public/Private Key Broadcasting

It will be released ASAP, no longer than 8 hours from now.

Thank you for patience.

Sounds like he's writing the shit outta that paper.
Activity: 76
People seem to be moving BTC into CRy at not matter what price  Grin
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
1   EgYJhVtD...   300,318.6 CRY   15.71 %   2 hours 7 minutes
2   EmtjauQD...   182,465.3 CRY   9.55 %   3 hours 21 minutes
3   F2KN9PUn...   131,776.7 CRY   6.90 %   2 days 16 hours

The top coin holders aren't budging....they are either have balls of steel or know something we dont? Looks like this coin is gonna die if the dev does not interevene...lol

Those will be exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
LOL i bought 637 CRY few days back and I forgot and it has gone up x 10 that was a cute surprise so bought another 70. Smiley
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Excellent work DEV.. we all know you been working hard as of late.. lack of sleep etc... keep up the good work.

good things comes to those who have patience and wait Wink
Activity: 560
Update.

We will release our draft of the final whitepaper within 8 to 12 hours, tops. Sorry to do pre-pre ann stuff again, but we see some are losing faith. Big things await CRYPTCOIN, stay onboard!

I hope it doesnt annoy people to have too many pre ann, we only wish to show we are serious. The title of paper is:

CryptCoin: An Innovative System for Decentralized, Anonymous Transactions With A Unique Method for Public/Private Key Broadcasting

Thank you for patience.

+1 The hard work is appreciated
Activity: 92
CRYPT Developer
Update.

Thank you for patience.

Activity: 84
CRY couldn't be a better price to make some nice profits soon.
Activity: 140
Even better opportunity to stock up on some more.  Im 100% sure this new anon will be innovative.  Don't get left behind ppl. 
Activity: 84
Looking forward to the white paper very much, and I'm sure the rest of the community are as well.
This is the trigger for Mintpal to adopt CRY as their newest coin.
Activity: 76
Awesome...I'm already all in ....buy buy buy  Grin
Activity: 181
Jump to: