Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 316. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Nice double top...

CRY will go probably go at new ath next few days.
Whitepaper supposed to be release within a day or two anyways. so we might have a good weekend.

Best would be to release today or tomorrow latest, friday is a good day for pumps, or huge dumps... always an active day

DEV UPDATE 6/5/2014!

Thanks to our great team for all the hard work and our loyal followers for their support.  More details on anon sending technique with the next day or two, and whitepaper to come after. We have been working hard programming and testing it!

Cool

Agree, but according to the actual update.. within the next 2 days they will be releasing information about anon, not the white paper. White paper will be released afterwards. Trade accordingly  Cheesy
Activity: 608
Whitepaper supposed to be release within a day or two anyways. so we might have a good weekend.

Best would be to release today or tomorrow latest, friday is a good day for pumps, or huge dumps... always an active day
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Everyone is trading on anon hype coins on bittrex right now. We are the only ones with something new even if it is just a promise.  Trade carefully if you wish but cryptcoin will go back up.
a sneak peek would start a pump almost guaranteed
otherwise I think were in for a bad weekend as far a price goes.

Yup, agree on that!
Lol somebody has put a 21 BTC buy wall at promotion price, I think we'll soon see another huge pump anyway, news or not. If the price can stay then will depend on the fact if we get more info or not0
Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
a sneak peek would start a pump almost guaranteed
otherwise I think were in for a bad weekend as far a price goes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Wow this actually looks good!

It does indeed, just hope the whitepapers or at least extra info on anonymity and other features gets released fast so the momentum is not lost...
Price is falling like crazy atm and it could be hard to get out of a downward spiral once it's going down for to long.

For now I don't worry that much yet, I even invested more in this coin as the current price seems like a no brainer to let it pass

Yes indeed the momentum is very important. We need a little sneak peek.
These markets move widely with small volume exchanges, even bittrex and polo. It needs mint pal to stabilize it.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Yeah that sucks but I just switched all my GPUs to X11 since I got a bunch of scrypt ASICs in and I'm just gonna enjoy not having my house at 32C Cheesy

It does indeed, just hope the whitepapers or at least extra info on anonymity and other features gets released fast so the momentum is not lost...
Price is falling like crazy atm and it could be hard to get out of a downward spiral once it's going down for to long.

For now I don't worry that much yet, I even invested more in this coin as the current price seems like a no brainer to let it pass
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
this is the new thing you were talking about that was coming in a few hours?? who cares about this...  whitepaper and anon delayed again

Who cares about the whitepaper and anon 2 weeks after release? only you  Undecided

even if the whitepaper and anon was ready people are crying "where is the website and logo?".

Cheesy
A lot of people care about the whitepaper and anon updates. I don't think anything was delayed, but I just don't get the pre announcement hype of a simple OP update and website link. In the future just give the update when its ready instead of hype announcing it hours in advance. Let actions do the talking. You'd look more credible, and win more investors over that way. Don't make the mistake Cinni devs have made in the past month, (although they are redeeming themselves now), it hurts the price and also dev reputation. Just my thoughts.

I know but i said "2 weeks after release" Wink

true!

waiting for news here impatiently, VRC is a impressive coin,

...wrong thread boss. Or do you mean CRY
Activity: 910

Kingcoiny has opened a CRY/BTC market > https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=12
48h free trading on all the platform for their opening!
Activity: 686
waiting for news here impatiently, VRC is a impressive coin,
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this is the new thing you were talking about that was coming in a few hours?? who cares about this...  whitepaper and anon delayed again

Who cares about the whitepaper and anon 2 weeks after release? only you  Undecided

even if the whitepaper and anon was ready people are crying "where is the website and logo?".

Cheesy
A lot of people care about the whitepaper and anon updates. I don't think anything was delayed, but I just don't get the pre announcement hype of a simple OP update and website link. In the future just give the update when its ready instead of hype announcing it hours in advance. Let actions do the talking. You'd look more credible, and win more investors over that way. Don't make the mistake Cinni devs have made in the past month, (although they are redeeming themselves now), it hurts the price and also dev reputation. Just my thoughts.

I know but i said "2 weeks after release" Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
Buying loads of this now.....dont wanna miss out again like on darkcoins.I bought dark too late and already too expensive Sad NOT THIS TIME!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
Darkcoin killer coming!! gogo devs!

Cheesy
Activity: 126

Cheesy
Activity: 196

DEV UPDATE 6/5/2014!

ANN is updated!

New logo winner was chosen, and $300 prize paid!!

And great new website:

http://www.cryptco.org

We are now listed on THE biggest multipool out there... multipool.us - you can choose to be paid in CRY.

Also note we have had steady gains every day, top volumes on polo and bittrex for days, and 100-130gh net hash. You can be sure MP is watching.

Thanks to our great team for all the hard work and our loyal followers for their support.  More details on anon sending technique with the next day or two, and whitepaper to come after. We have been working hard programming and testing it!

Cool

Jump to: