Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 320. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
 Cheesy CRY going to MintPal soon Wink
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Thank you so much for looking out for me and making sure I don't hold a bag. How's that blackcoin bag your holding? Getting heavy? Do you idiots realize we can read your posts and know what you hold?

sorry, but i dont hold any bc right now. i just wanted to warn the inexperienced investors. no need to attack me. good luck to all of you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
till now these are only promises just like libertycoin etc
but it tend to believe them
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Thank you so much for looking out for me and making sure I don't hold a bag. How's that blackcoin bag your holding? Getting heavy? Do you idiots realize we can read your posts and know what you hold?
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
the nethashrate is insane for such an unknown coin. so i assume an investor bought all the x11 miners and mines for himself. after the 3 halvings he got a real crazy amount of coins, so he can promote the coin on twitter and let other people know without being afraid that the coin mining inflation will eat his profits.

the people that read all the tweets buy the coin and create a high volume and crazy price swings. the big investor is not selling any coins, so the price rises without any big resistance. the volume will bring this coin to mintpal, and  there you will find the other big guys with pockets that try to make as much profit in these pump and dumps as possible.

that will be the time, when the big investor will sell his coins in the crazy volume around the mintpal announcement.

enjoy the ride - as i did. take your profit. but please, dont be left holding the bag !

only invest what you can afford to lose. i bought in the 20k region and sold at ~50k. ofcourse i missed the opportunity to sell for 90k, but i know that i am buying ****. good luck to all of you, and dont get burned.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Excellent. Don't let the price affect your work. Just focus on your path.

CRY has plenty of room to rise.
Market cap is still fairly low compared to where XC peaked at (17 million peak for XC versus 1 million currently for CRY).
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This coin have to be added to MintPal.....It will explode there !!

sorry Nig, DGM is taking that spot
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
New Update!!

Note 6/4/2014: Thank you all for the support! We will not let you down!!  Whitepaper explanation of our unique implementation of anon-sending is underway and will be released within the next few days.

Edit: Sorry do not mean to be redundant! Just let everyone know dev is around and working hard!

It's amazing!!
This is a real crypto with a real whitepaper!
I buy cheap before it's too late!

My point was that it does not, in fact, have a white paper yet, and it's apparently already too late.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
New Update!!

Note 6/4/2014: Thank you all for the support! We will not let you down!!  Whitepaper explanation of our unique implementation of anon-sending is underway and will be released within the next few days.

Edit: Sorry do not mean to be redundant! Just let everyone know dev is around and working hard!

It's amazing!!
This is a real crypto with a real whitepaper!
I buy cheap before it's too late!
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
New Update!!

It's somewhat surprising how much this coin has blown up, when at this point it is just a straight clone of the million other x11 pow/pos coins. I'm not sure if I believe the devs have anything actually planned for anonymous transactions, but if not, great job hyping the coin and making lots of money for nothing guys.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Is all this pumping real or fake by some whale?
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 532
CRY net hashrate over DRK now
Activity: 406
Working hard or hardly working?
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
voting is pretty low for cry on MP atm
but damn that new logo is 100x better than the graveyard lol

They add high volume coins from Bittrex all the time without voting.
Activity: 44
voting is pretty low for cry on MP atm
but damn that new logo is 100x better than the graveyard lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
so many nice designs for logos Shocked Well paid contests are really updating the game  Smiley
Activity: 29
This coin have to be added to MintPal.....It will explode there !!
Activity: 42
CRY is definatly starting to show its supporters now

can not wait to read that white paper

any other features you are thinking about adding into the coin ?
Jump to: