Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 318. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Should've bought in @ 0.05 cents!!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNN

They said the same thing about BTC... Though I'm not expecting CRY to hit 8 billion lmao
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Kicking myself as I see the price at what it sits... smh  Cry
A total miss by me!!! FUDGE.
Are you kidding, this is just the beginning, wait till the dev releases the white paper and anon/e.m updates soon. I'm just wondering if 55-60 is the new floor so I can buy some more. If this is legit, it would have the best specs of any anon coin out there.. with no ipo, premine, instamine and it's rare.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Kicking myself as I see the price at what it sits... smh  Cry
A total miss by me!!! FUDGE.
Activity: 140
Anybody know what an accurate difficulty is for this coin for the last 24 hours?

Its very hard to calcualte using the block explorer.
\
Go check on suchpool, or any of the other oped pools.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anybody know what an accurate difficulty is for this coin for the last 24 hours?

Its very hard to calcualte using the block explorer.
Activity: 608
beautiful clever piece of technology
wtf master of HYPSTER
whitepaper isnt even released
wtf ?

Simple, I love money and this coin made me already a serious amount of it Wink

Even cow menure can get you a lot of money but it doesn't make it a clever piece of anything but.. you know what.
I made a few btc with doge but that won't make it an amazing coin either

It's all about how you use it... Use the cow menure to produce environmental friendly electricity and your nothing becomes an clever piece of RAW materials.

If the dev delivers this coin might become an important means for day to day payments sonewhere in the future
Activity: 168
Should've bought in @ 0.05 cents!!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNN
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
wtf master of HYPSTER
wtf ?

Even cow menure can get you a lot of money but it doesn't make it a clever piece of anything but.. you know what.
I made a few btc with doge but that won't make it an amazing coin either
Activity: 910

Hey guys! Kingcoiny is now open! Enjoy 48h of free trading with 0% fees https://www.kingcoiny.com

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Please message me if you are looking to buy CRY off exchange to avoid boosting price by 100%.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
And like always i miss a train  Angry
No dude, buy on dips, still huge profit can be made

I hnow, but a have very limited founds, i buy about 200 cryptcoin, not much for make some money..

that's indeed not alot, but that amount will almost never buy you a ticket to the moon...
Still that 0.15 BTC could turn to 0.50 still with cryptcoin, but play it wise and buy in dip (like now) and wait for it to hit Mintpal, then sell at first pump at market introduction.

then that 0.50 you'll need to invest again in another good coin... and so on... lots of people started small dude, no worries.

Their is even a contest between traders on twitter, getting in one month as much BTC as possible with 0.25 BTC invest... some dudes end up with 7 BTC

yes, i know, i buy few days ago about 160 cry, and when grow up i sell with hope they will go down, tsih succed and now with some operations have about 230 Cry, now wait they grow up another time so i sell half and then wait for another dump.

I see you know really much about this world, can send you in Pm 2-3 ask?  Grin
wtf master of HYPSTER
wtf ?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
wtf master of HYPSTER
wtf ?
Cryptcoin, just wanted to tell you I fell in love with you, you beautiful clever piece of technology!

How long does it usually take for a coin with much volume,( well at least for smaller exchanges) to get add to Mintpal?
And like always i miss a train  Angry

I hnow, but a have very limited founds, i buy about 200 cryptcoin, not much for make some money..

that's indeed not alot, but that amount will almost never buy you a ticket to the moon...
Still that 0.15 BTC could turn to 0.50 still with cryptcoin, but play it wise and buy in dip (like now) and wait for it to hit Mintpal, then sell at first pump at market introduction.

then that 0.50 you'll need to invest again in another good coin... and so on... lots of people started small dude, no worries.

Their is even a contest between traders on twitter, getting in one month as much BTC as possible with 0.25 BTC invest... some dudes end up with 7 BTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
And like always i miss a train  Angry

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
so, the blockchain explorer search isn't working for me. any address I search for comes up with error. even the addresses from the rich list.

Anyone having this problem?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
prepare for super dump  Huh

yes omg I saw a red candle drop the boat.

I don't know where CRY will go, but I know you won't go far in trading with that mentality.

All I know is Dark and Cry made me a shitload of money, even if both lose 50% of their current price.

Take risks, ASSUME THEM, and you might be successful.

Good luck.
Jump to: