Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 321. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer
New Update!!

Note 6/4/2014: Thank you all for the support! We will not let you down!!  Whitepaper explanation of our unique implementation of anon-sending is underway and will be released within the next few days.

Edit: Sorry do not mean to be redundant! Just let everyone know dev is around and working hard!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
OP says for the coming days.. when was the OP updated?
yesterday
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OP says for the coming days.. when was the OP updated?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
so... is there any proof that this coin actually does anonymous transactions ? or is it al hype or what ?

All hype for now at least.  I sold.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Block halving has already happened 3 times now so for my purposes as a trader inflation is very low
which is fantastic. The volume the coin is doing is so large that the coins that are mined daily
are not relevant to the price in a negative way.

Price will continue to rise.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I can't find any pools that have a decent hashrate compared to the network.  Is there just one guy out there solo mining the hell out of this?

yes mining this, even on a pool is madness. 2 hours to find a block on a pool that has 20% of the hashrate.

pity there are no multipools that mine other coins, and pay out in crypt.

Yes, but this coin is going to be minable for long time, which is good, there is like 1.7 million mined, should be very slow inflation, and distribution is great.

Thats why I love this coin, distribution is great for this coin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I can't find any pools that have a decent hashrate compared to the network.  Is there just one guy out there solo mining the hell out of this?
last night,buy some at low price

What changes tomorrow that you think makes tonight the last night for cheap coins?

Price stabilized because people started taking profit off the table. Since there was heavy trading in the 40s, less profit left on the table, more room for new investors to push price up.

Exactly what I noticed, not hard to move up to 100k if you look at the orders, someone wants cheap coins it seems also what you said above seems to be case, they cashed out looks like mostly now, and upwards rise is not much resistance.
Activity: 94

What changes tomorrow that you think makes tonight the last night for cheap coins?

Price stabilized because people started taking profit off the table. Since there was heavy trading in the 40s, less profit left on the table, more room for new investors to push price up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 90
Activity: 56
for now you just investing/buying air.. but then there is really coin / block /wallet ect you can get for .5 btc from loljoe

so... is there any proof that this coin actually does anonymous transactions ? or is it al hype or what ?
Do you post broken sentences when you post in the xc thread or just here?

You guys can keep him Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
yes, im just telling he would investing/buying air crypt for now, no anonymous transaction.

for now you just investing/buying air.. but then there is really coin / block /wallet ect you can get for .5 btc from loljoe

Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

legendary
Activity: 1764

Coin is still on fire, awesome new logo, love it. This one is going to be worth a lot, i'm sure of it.

ANN LOGO CONTEST FOR CRY **PAID WINNER**

Want to showcase your design and win a cash prize? Submit your logo here!

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/cry-cryptcoin-logo-contest-385823

This (#42) is by far the best design.  The graphical symbol/circular portion of the logo should actually replace the coin design as well.  Also, the shape of the whitespace within the logo can ultimately be used as the currency symbol (i.e. $).

the best logo in crypto. It has the subliminal arrow (like fedex logo) telling people this coin is moving forward.
Activity: 28

This (#42) is by far the best design.  The graphical symbol/circular portion of the logo should actually replace the coin design as well.  Also, the shape of the whitespace within the logo can ultimately be used as the currency symbol (i.e. $).

This.
In all fairness its all hype for now, nothing has been released. Dev has said that in the upcoming days, they will be releasing white paper and more information on future implementation and functioning.
Activity: 104

This.
Jump to: