Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 37. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Even if I sold now, I'd be a fraction of what I spent.   Why not just hold?   I mean, who wants peanuts?
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
cryptowest talks as key dev still at bct key ,
so why he dont answer here ,
and the updat cryptcast is a joke.
look at the price
maybe this was the last dump , now they have enough coins for a pump .
 Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Is there any word from Mindfox or any Devs concerning the wallet release?

They posted this 1 month ago :

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Our new anon method is in its final stages, we would like to reassure everyone on that. We are calling it "CRYPTCAST"
  • We also would like to reassure everyone that Mindfox, the developer behind our anon method "CRYPTCAST" is still working very hard
  • The wallet is nearly done, right now the developer is working on the security side of things
  • He has solved 4 out of 5 potential attacks to the method, regarding the 5th issue, from the DEV: "5th, might require me to save the messages to the blockchain or an alternate file, so, this could change slightly the way it will work, but nothing worth mentioning"
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation
  • We thank our investors who are still believing in us, and we have more coming

The rest is on main page of this thread.

OK thanks.

I just saw you mentioning it was a month ago.
Missed it...
 Cheesy
How long ago was that notice?
Say goodbye to Crypt  Undecided
Activity: 593
crypt falling hard lol
new update???
1k soooooooooooooon

They posted this 1 month ago :

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Our new anon method is in its final stages, we would like to reassure everyone on that. We are calling it "CRYPTCAST"
  • We also would like to reassure everyone that Mindfox, the developer behind our anon method "CRYPTCAST" is still working very hard
  • The wallet is nearly done, right now the developer is working on the security side of things
  • He has solved 4 out of 5 potential attacks to the method, regarding the 5th issue, from the DEV: "5th, might require me to save the messages to the blockchain or an alternate file, so, this could change slightly the way it will work, but nothing worth mentioning"
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation
  • We thank our investors who are still believing in us, and we have more coming

The rest is on main page of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Someone keeps buying Crypt on Mintpal.

Bots...bots everywere!  Grin
Someone keeps buying Crypt on Mintpal.
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
I am out Smiley finally got rid of this shit. Good luck to you guys. I sold for pennies, but I don't want to hold anymore.

Well, Ruble was listed today on C-Cex (@2K) and soon on 'Trex...just saying....(again)
I am out Smiley finally got rid of this shit. Good luck to you guys. I sold for pennies, but I don't want to hold anymore.
Next target is 0
Im not a fudder but this time, i dont see how this coin can recover.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Someone is buying on mintpal to not let the price to go down  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Too much newbie accounts right here

So ? everyone was newbie some days. It is good to see that more and more people are interesting in coins.
Too much newbie accounts right here
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Where is KnightLife999 now? Get out your Pom Pom's and start cheering for the new Quarterback. Go Team Go! Get my Quarter Back!

I still post here Nick. You seem to have your memory stuck in July. I haven't been positive about the dev team in over a month.

Price is still holding at about 3k. One solid month now.

Good to see you snapped back to reality then. Exactly my point, 3k makes the coin unprofitable to mine or sell and everyone just bag hold while the Devs mine the remaining Crypt. So much for a beautifully simple Anon solution since they can't even roll it out while it is available to mine.

Look at the post from the first page of this thread on 9/4 then think about how the coin is being hoarded right under our noses, and after we were defrauded out of our money.
Thanks for all your patience, we know that its taking longer than expected, but rest assured we are aiming to get this thing out as soon as we possibly could.
    Mindfox, the developer behind this CRYPTCAST was on a business leave during most of august and should be back from his leave anytime soon and should resume his last tasks to wrap up .
    On recent events, CRYPT is here to stay, and we look forward to be listed on Mintpal V2 http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/ .
    We have other plans besides CRYPTCAST which are aiming to reveal afterwards.

CrypTranslator:
Thanks and please be patient while we mine the rest of Crypt, rest assured we are getting as much as we can before we release any functionality making this coin worth anything at all. MindFox was on Business leave since we don't pay him with the money we stole from you fraudulently and he has to work for someone else since we didn't let him in on the PnD. We look forward to stealing more of your money on Mintpal V2. Please sign up for all the stuff we are not revealing to you now, since we don't want you mining the coin we are hoarding.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Mindfox will come through.  this just game to get people to sell before news out soon.  I believe in the mindfox.

No its not the game, I spoke with the crew. MindFox is kinda gone since july, moosa since june. There is no contact.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Purses are not synchronized
Pages:
Jump to: