Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 48. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

MINTPAL V2 – TENTATIVE MARKET LISTING.

If a coin is not listed below, it is scheduled for removal with the launch of V2. If a coin is listed below and has not been previously traded on MintPal, it is scheduled to be added with the launch of V2.

We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list.

Auroracoin
Blackcoin
Cloak
Cryptcoin
Crypti
Darkcoin
Digibyte
Digitalcoin
Dogecoin
Einsteinium
Faircoin
Feathercoin
Fluttercoin
GreenBacks
IOCoin
Karmacoin
Librexcoin
Litecoin
Maxcoin
Mazacoin
Mintcoin
Monacoin
Monero
Myriadcoin
Nautiluscoin
NXT
Pandacoin
Peercoin
Pinkcoin
Quark
Razorcoin
Reddcoin
Shadowcoin
Supercoin
Sync
Syscoin
Vericoin
Vertcoin
Viacoin
XCurrency
Zetacoin

Activity: 824
Well… September 1st is here. End of the August Mediterranean exodus.

Was hoping for an update today/very soon…

Today isnt over  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Well… September 1st is here. End of the August Mediterranean exodus.

Was hoping for an update today/very soon…
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
The only thing keeping me here is knowing Mindfox reputation is on the line. He has worked on many projects, probably makes a lot of extra cash doing so. If his development do not come true its his reputation that is destroyed which I do not think he will let happen because he will never be trusted again and bag holders like myself will inform every thread he will be involved in about his trust as a developer.

You don't get it, his reputation actually would do better backing out. MindFox didn't take payment, he didn't know these Devs and just said yeah I can do the work and I get paid when I finish. Now take into consideration the Fraud that was perpetrated. MindFox knows about this Fraud. Do you think MindFox wants to be associated with a Fraudulent coin? The Devs did not halt trading to go after the perpetrators, since they would be looking for themselves anyways. So would you want to tarnish your reputation even more being associated with people who lie and cheat and steal or commit Fraud? The Devs of Crypt knew about the pending Fraud (to say they are not in on it) before it hit since it was affecting their GitHub account and Bitcointalk.org account, yet they sold off during the Fraud, they also did nothing about it with the Exchanges and took their profits and went to party. They said we will get you Attious publicly and this was the extent of their investigation.

Now get this!! The one person who supposedly has not been paid and who is not in on any Fraud is the one responsible for bringing Functionality to the coin! This is ridiculous! Why would you think that MindFox owes this coin anything? There is nothing legal binding MindFox to this coin. There is no contract and the best way out for MindFox not having to deal with any backlash is the actual Fraud involved. Think to yourself if you would say uhh I think I want to finish this functionality for these Devs that are implicated in Fraud. Or would you rather save your work for a new coin and just say morally you have to distance yourself from a group that Pumped and Dumped Fraudulently.

Any self respecting person would forgive MindFox for not wanting to deal with this group.

Mindfox owes money to me.  He better get it to me, I don't care how.  coin or no coin, wallet or no wallet.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Im just as pissed off as anyone in Crypt. There is only ONE thing to do right now, ONE thing. If your holding hold if you not move on. Thats it. If you think coming here FUDDING and constantly telling us the devs owe you money you will get no where. Most of us have hope but weve moved on holding crypt. If it releases then great we held and made money, if it does not I don't think well be to upset as we already been through a bunch of garbage with this coin. Just hold and wait and hope Mindfox is still working on this. You know what stake your coins, even better thing to do while waiting. Or invest in other coins, I have and there are lots out there to make money while waiting. When and IF Mindfox ever comes out with his developments you can all come back and FUD.  But doing it now is a real waste of your time...

EDIT : While I was writing this I noticed there was a 10k buy in Crypt, don't know when but for a coin that's dead to some is alive to others.......

Well said googs. I agree with you completely.
Im just as pissed off as anyone in Crypt. There is only ONE thing to do right now, ONE thing. If your holding hold if you not move on. Thats it. If you think coming here FUDDING and constantly telling us the devs owe you money you will get no where. Most of us have hope but weve moved on holding crypt. If it releases then great we held and made money, if it does not I don't think well be to upset as we already been through a bunch of garbage with this coin. Just hold and wait and hope Mindfox is still working on this. You know what stake your coins, even better thing to do while waiting. Or invest in other coins, I have and there are lots out there to make money while waiting. When and IF Mindfox ever comes out with his developments you can all come back and FUD.  But doing it now is a real waste of your time...

EDIT : While I was writing this I noticed there was a 10k buy in Crypt, don't know when but for a coin that's dead to some is alive to others.......

Second 10k buy today, there was another one this afternoon. Good sign imo  Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
10K at .00003 yeah wow amazing possibilities that is .3 bitcoin or around $150.

I don't FUD, the things I talk about are facts. The Devs did pump and dump and colluded with the Fraud that was perpetrated for profit. This is a fact. If this scares you, I didn't create it, it was always there... You just point at me and say I FUD because I brought it to your attention.

Since Early,
Crypto Nick
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Im just as pissed off as anyone in Crypt. There is only ONE thing to do right now, ONE thing. If your holding hold if you not move on. Thats it. If you think coming here FUDDING and constantly telling us the devs owe you money you will get no where. Most of us have hope but weve moved on holding crypt. If it releases then great we held and made money, if it does not I don't think well be to upset as we already been through a bunch of garbage with this coin. Just hold and wait and hope Mindfox is still working on this. You know what stake your coins, even better thing to do while waiting. Or invest in other coins, I have and there are lots out there to make money while waiting. When and IF Mindfox ever comes out with his developments you can all come back and FUD.  But doing it now is a real waste of your time...

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
The only thing keeping me here is knowing Mindfox reputation is on the line. He has worked on many projects, probably makes a lot of extra cash doing so. If his development do not come true its his reputation that is destroyed which I do not think he will let happen because he will never be trusted again and bag holders like myself will inform every thread he will be involved in about his trust as a developer.

You don't get it, his reputation actually would do better backing out. MindFox didn't take payment, he didn't know these Devs and just said yeah I can do the work and I get paid when I finish. Now take into consideration the Fraud that was perpetrated. MindFox knows about this Fraud. Do you think MindFox wants to be associated with a Fraudulent coin? The Devs did not halt trading to go after the perpetrators, since they would be looking for themselves anyways. So would you want to tarnish your reputation even more being associated with people who lie and cheat and steal or commit Fraud? The Devs of Crypt knew about the pending Fraud (to say they are not in on it) before it hit since it was affecting their GitHub account and Bitcointalk.org account, yet they sold off during the Fraud, they also did nothing about it with the Exchanges and took their profits and went to party. They said we will get you Attious publicly and this was the extent of their investigation.

Now get this!! The one person who supposedly has not been paid and who is not in on any Fraud is the one responsible for bringing Functionality to the coin! This is ridiculous! Why would you think that MindFox owes this coin anything? There is nothing legal binding MindFox to this coin. There is no contract and the best way out for MindFox not having to deal with any backlash is the actual Fraud involved. Think to yourself if you would say uhh I think I want to finish this functionality for these Devs that are implicated in Fraud. Or would you rather save your work for a new coin and just say morally you have to distance yourself from a group that Pumped and Dumped Fraudulently.

Any self respecting person would forgive MindFox for not wanting to deal with this group.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD! bla bla bla goes on like this...

For historical reasons and just in case something happens and this post disappears all of a sudden.
Yes googs84. Read the response to a FUDDER from Mindfox from a while back. This is the reason I am holding Wink
And I won't let him forget it if I don't make my 0.8 BTC back on this crap coin.  If I find out he is working on anything else I will go on those forums and tell them all how me messed up on CryptCoin and not to trust him.

He is already way overdue on this wallet, so if he cares about his reputation he better get it done DAMN FAST!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Knightlife999 -- don't you feel like a real ASS now for cheerleading for developers who don't care about you?  I think you're an ASS!   Grin
We are all impatient right here  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Hmmm still the same guys here like some weeks ago.

I hope this coin gets at least an exit pump. Looks really cheap now. I think I will buy some for gambling again if someone dumps  Wink
its time to accept that you guys are officially bagholders.

seriously, just dump it and move on ffs.

No.  I will profit.  And if I don't, Mindfox, The Greasy Greek From Greece will wish he had paid me off.  Along with the developers.

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Not yet. The update on 8/12 was the most recent communication from the devs.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
has the dev team given any other timelines other than the one posted on the 12th about the wallet?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Im a bag holder too, i had high hopes for this coin, hopefully something happens soon.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
think we're all just waiting for something, maybe in a few months if nothing still happening with this coin we can form a community takeover and pool our resources to get a new DEV team
Pages:
Jump to: