Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 78. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
From the key sub and what I have gathered here this seems to be the story line.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  It was talked up early.  Took off for a short time.  Rogue Dev and others fudded it back down. It survived.  Still holds steady.  Many of the Devs at Key are also involved here.  Feet up, drink in hand, awaiting the mindfox bomb.  All in due time Smiley

Before this "roque dev" fiasco there was "security analysis" fiasco (anon method proposed in a whitepaper can't work at all) that probably caused the first drop.

After this "security analysis" and before "rogue dev" the pumpers posted "fake" news about btc-e.

Still holds steady? Did you check the price and the volume on Mintpal? 24h volume is almost 0.

This coin is dead from the trading point of view. Only the working and flawless anon implementation can resurrect it.

Such a sad fudder arent you? What bias info.

You act as though it went up because of BTC-E news. Wrong, it shot to 270k BEFORE btc-e news. BTC-E news did nothing for the price, went from 160k to 210k back to 160k, then Attious fudded and dropped it to 60k. There was also no "fake news" about BTC-E. The news was clear, they were in talks with BTC-e which was true, but after attious fud and its drop, it wasn't gonna be added.
From the key sub and what I have gathered here this seems to be the story line.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  It was talked up early.  Took off for a short time.  Rogue Dev and others fudded it back down. It survived.  Still holds steady.  Many of the Devs at Key are also involved here.  Feet up, drink in hand, awaiting the mindfox bomb.  All in due time Smiley

Prom group+co already showed what they can do with Key. That coin was fudded like hell, still took off and hit near 350k. No reason why they can't do the same with Crypt. The question is, which coin are they more invested in, Key or Crypt? I think either coin has the potential to be the new drk.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Before this "roque dev" fiasco there was "security analysis" fiasco (anon method proposed in a whitepaper can't work at all) that probably caused the first drop.

After this "security analysis" and before "rogue dev" the pumpers posted "fake" news about btc-e.

Still holds steady? Did you check the price and the volume on Mintpal? 24h volume is almost 0.

This coin is dead from the trading point of view. Only the working and flawless anon implementation can resurrect it.

Activity: 20
Crypt put in a double bottom on the charts. Very good news about to break, and we are ready to launch!

LOL, you've been telling people to hold since the price was 1000% of what it is now, in the middle of june.

Hold those coins guys! You won't be disappointed.  Cool

and all these weeks and weeks you've been telling people to hold the coin has just kept dropping, 90% down now, when you gonna admit its a failure?

I'm just getting sick of all the "fresh" accounts posting here. If people believe in what they are saying, they should speak their minds and not hide.  

+1, we agree on that, All these new accounts on here supporting this coin, what a joke, is no one willing to support this coin from their own real account except for knightlife? Cheesy

Good things comes to those who wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Crypt put in a double bottom on the charts. Very good news about to break, and we are ready to launch!

LOL, you've been telling people to hold since the price was 1000% of what it is now, in the middle of june.

Hold those coins guys! You won't be disappointed.  Cool

and all these weeks and weeks you've been telling people to hold the coin has just kept dropping, 90% down now, when you gonna admit its a failure?

I'm just getting sick of all the "fresh" accounts posting here. If people believe in what they are saying, they should speak their minds and not hide.  

+1, we agree on that, All these new accounts on here supporting this coin, what a joke, is no one willing to support this coin from their own real account except for knightlife? Cheesy
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Which pool is good for mining Crypt ?

I'm on suchpool..
And noone knows where from are other 10 Gh   Grin

That would prolly be the Dev's and there Personal mining pool.. Wink
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

I'm on suchpool..
And noone knows where from are other 10 Gh   Grin
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
got in early with key, not going to push it Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Keycoin is still on fire.
But Crypt will kill it, without mercy .
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Goodbye Key, it was nice.  Time to prep for some Crypt glory! Grin
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Well THIS market is on about its 17th bottom in the past 6 weeks.
Activity: 11
Double bottom?  Knightlife, this isn't a stock, and you cannot apply stock market guidelines to it!

All markets behave the same tim: stocks, bonds, commodities and currencies. All markets get manipulated, all markets get pumped, all markets get dumped, all markets respond to fundamentals and technicals. Any market can have a double bottom, double top, triple bottom, or triple top. Professional traders know that. It's very clear. Don't bother starting an argument with me about trading.

agree but i think for manipulate like this . just to makes dev will rich . curios what lowest price of this coin .
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Double bottom?  Knightlife, this isn't a stock, and you cannot apply stock market guidelines to it!

All markets behave the same tim: stocks, bonds, commodities and currencies. All markets get manipulated, all markets get pumped, all markets get dumped, all markets respond to fundamentals and technicals. Any market can have a double bottom, double top, triple bottom, or triple top. Professional traders know that. It's very clear. Don't bother starting an argument with me about trading.
Activity: 14
Quote from: jeno81 on August 02, 2014, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: pbremen01 on August 01, 2014, 09:16:48 AM
Quote from: jeno81 on August 01, 2014, 09:08:37 AM

I don't hold any Crypt but the same misinformation is on the Key and Crypt threads. The Key anon works fine (see above), and the Crypt anon probably will as well (same team).

PS Please don't post fud on threads. It doesn't just damage the coin you are trying to damage, but damages the reputation of the entire world of cryptocoins. Thanks.

Anon in CRYPT and anon in KEY are completely unrelated AFAIK. MindFox is not working on the Keycoin anonymity.

Yes the coders are different and the approach is different but the same team of people are backing both coins, and so will likely expect the same standards for Crypt as for Key. Crypt will probably turn out to be as good as Key, if not better. Gonna get some when I sell out of Key. Thats all I meant, and the reason I posted all this across a few pages back:

It seems that the Key team doesn't have very high standards:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

Hi sorry I think you misunderstood again. The Key deanon article on redit has been considered by the Key team days ago who concluded that not only does it not deanonymise Key, but it never stood a chance of doing it. In fact, the article doesn't even make sense. So no need to keep posting it. Just so you know. Posting misinformation damages all coins. Key works, and Crypt will probably work just as well or better, as the promotional team will expect the same high standards, I think. This was the response:

Daily Dev Update - 7/31/2014

Just checking in. Work on KeyOS is going well and we will have a beta for the community to test in Virtualbox soon.

In the meantime we are compiling Mac OS and Debian/Ubuntu Linux wallets with the anon feature built in. I expect release tomorrow at latest.

Regarding the "de-anon" FUD - it is exactly that, FUD. Multiple members of the dev team have tested it and it doesn't de-anon anything, it merely gives a mixer address as output.

The program's output string even says "Mixer Address (Your wallet sent coins to this mixer)" - it doesn't even attempt to de-anon the entire transaction, and can't.

Decentralized anon is also a longer term goal we are working on.

The KeyCoin promo video is on target for Saturday release.

We are currently working with CoinsSource and Bittrex to be one of the first "vetted safe" coins, hopefully soon enough for it to be featured in our "Sponsored" bittrex banner.

Thanks all for support, fuel up those engines

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I don't hold any Crypt but the same misinformation is on the Key and Crypt threads. The Key anon works fine (see above), and the Crypt anon probably will as well (same team).

PS Please don't post fud on threads. It doesn't just damage the coin you are trying to damage, but damages the reputation of the entire world of cryptocoins. Thanks.

Anon in CRYPT and anon in KEY are completely unrelated AFAIK. MindFox is not working on the Keycoin anonymity.

Yes the coders are different and the approach is different but the same team of people are backing both coins, and so will likely expect the same standards for Crypt as for Key. Crypt will probably turn out to be as good as Key, if not better. Gonna get some when I sell out of Key. Thats all I meant, and the reason I posted all this across a few pages back:

It seems that the Key team doesn't have very high standards:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

Hey I see you've moved the FUD to this thread now as you are getting no joy on the KEY thread.
Just because you move here doesn't mean your FUD is immune to a Teabagging.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Pages:
Jump to: