Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 80. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I have met scammers in the past who come at things with questions like "why should I steal the source code" or "why should I do this or that", just like in the 0.4 BTC borrow / theft post that went on for many pages.  That guy kept asking "why should I repay it?".

So, pbremem01, just from the questions you ask, I can tell you are up to no good.  You don't fool me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Ok, here is the suggestion. Before pumpers claim that the anonymity actually works, the devs and pumpers could:
a) set up a test blockchain,
b) release the source code that works in the test blockchain,
c) and make some wild claims about working anonymity only after this anonymity solution receives critical review from independent experts. Independent = not affiliated to this coin, not being paid by devs/pumpers/bagholders etc.

LMFAOL... someone is dying to steal CRYPT source code LOL.... or should I say has been trying for the last 2 months HAHA

Why should I steal something that probably won't work?

Just admit it, you want to steal it.. It's so obvious... lol

Whatever the reason, like knightlife stated, you have a personal vendetta with crypt and key coin.

Why should I steal it? To create another anonymous scamcoin? I'm not interested in that.

It's ok to admit that you want to steal CRYPT source code, pbremen01.. we totally understand  Smiley

Again, why would I want to steal it? To create anonther scammy altcoin?

There are many reasons why people are interested in anonymity. Creating another scamcoin is just one of many reasons.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Ok, here is the suggestion. Before pumpers claim that the anonymity actually works, the devs and pumpers could:
c) and make some wild claims about working anonymity only after this anonymity solution receives critical review from independent experts. Independent = not affiliated to this coin, not being paid by devs/pumpers/bagholders etc.

LMFAOL... someone is dying to steal CRYPT source code LOL.... or should I say has been trying for the last 2 months HAHA

Whatever the reason, like knightlife stated, you have a personal vendetta with crypt and key coin.

Why should I steal it? To create another anonymous scamcoin? I'm not interested in that.

It's ok to admit that you want to steal CRYPT source code, pbremen01.. we totally understand  Smiley

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

I agree, open source would be good. I think it's headed that way long-term, but don't quote me on that ;-)

I think that one of the reasons for being closed source in the world of anon coin is the fear that the anonymity can be easily compromised.

There were also public threats:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

Cryptcoin and keycoin are already targets of heavy fud attacks:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28jwxr/reason_why_cryptcoin_is_not_anonymous/
(there was also another post on reddit but it was deleted by crypt moderators)

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

Noob. Learn to use a debugger/decompiler.

No body need the source to check how work an app. Please stop playing the pro

Where did I say that I didn't know how to use debugger/decompiler?

Have you ever tried decompiling obfuscated app?

Why should the devs make things much harder for independent reviewers? They should make it easier not harder.

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
I agree, open source would be good. I think it's headed that way long-term, but don't quote me on that ;-)

I think that one of the reasons for being closed source in the world of anon coin is the fear that the anonymity can be easily compromised.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28jwxr/reason_why_cryptcoin_is_not_anonymous/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

Noob. Learn to use a debugger/decompiler.

No body need the source to check how work an app. Please stop playing the pro when you are not one.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Mr. Bremen is most likely one of the people who has written the reddit articles critical of Crypt and Key. One very obvious fact is that he only posts on the Crypt thread and Key thread. He clearly has a bone to pick with the creators, devs, and investors of these two coins.
That's what I said before. He has personal issues and wants these coins to fail. Just ignore the fool.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Mr. Bremen is most likely one of the people who has written the reddit articles critical of Crypt and Key. One very obvious fact is that he only posts on the Crypt thread and Key thread. He clearly has a bone to pick with the creators, devs, and investors of these two coins.
why are you still here ??
what do you want pbremen01???
its only fud what you say,and you believe reddit Tongue
if something is fake you post it on reddit.
do something with you life ,the only thing what you do is talking crap here.
dont blame us that you have no friends.
there are alot of gaychat rooms,go find there some real friends .

I consider all anonymous internet trolls as my friends.

Activity: 593
why are you still here ??
what do you want pbremen01???
its only fud what you say,and you believe reddit Tongue
if something is fake you post it on reddit.
do something with you life ,the only thing what you do is talking crap here.
dont blame us that you have no friends.
there are alot of gaychat rooms,go find there some real friends .

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
[22:53] <@mindfox> and preparing a binary to test it with another member from the team
[22:53] thats good news
[22:53] yeap it is
[22:53] get in contact with prom? sorry if I keep bugging you xP
[22:54] <@mindfox> no, I didn't
[22:54] on testnet or mainnet ?
[22:54] so crypt anon is in its final stages
[22:54] i mean the testing will be done on ?
[22:54] Hmm alright thanks, because prom said he wishes to speak with you mindfox
[22:54] you have still contact with moosa or other people from crypt
[22:54] ?
[22:54] just a heads up
[22:55] <@mindfox> On mainnet, but not crypt's mainnet
[22:55] <@mindfox> if that makes any sense Smiley
[22:55] forknet
[22:55] <@mindfox> I never trust testnet's scenarios, although I always use it
[22:55] <@mindfox> but there are different attributes, so you can never be sure that you can have safe conclusions

just saying

But will they release the source code/documentation so that independent parties can review it? Probably not.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
[22:53] <@mindfox> and preparing a binary to test it with another member from the team
[22:53] thats good news
[22:53] yeap it is
[22:53] get in contact with prom? sorry if I keep bugging you xP
[22:54] <@mindfox> no, I didn't
[22:54] on testnet or mainnet ?
[22:54] so crypt anon is in its final stages
[22:54] i mean the testing will be done on ?
[22:54] Hmm alright thanks, because prom said he wishes to speak with you mindfox
[22:54] you have still contact with moosa or other people from crypt
[22:54] ?
[22:54] just a heads up
[22:55] <@mindfox> On mainnet, but not crypt's mainnet
[22:55] <@mindfox> if that makes any sense Smiley
[22:55] forknet
[22:55] <@mindfox> I never trust testnet's scenarios, although I always use it
[22:55] <@mindfox> but there are different attributes, so you can never be sure that you can have safe conclusions

just saying

...If they used some more open and transparent approach - like revealing their plans, whitepapers, source code etc. to the community - the community at least has a chance to say: "Look, this is not gonna work, you really should change it".

in general open development is good, esp. on security related or anon related features. This is the main principal of Linux and FOSS: that more eyes on a source code is generally a good thing and helps to find / fix bugs.

However, in this case the majority of eyes would be those looking to steal from the project rather than critical review or otherwise contribute meaningfully.

After MF releases the anon, we'll see, maybe then the code will be released.

I don't hold any Crypt but the same misinformation is on the Key and Crypt threads. The Key anon works fine (see above), and the Crypt anon probably will as well (same team).

PS Please don't post fud on threads. It doesn't just damage the coin you are trying to damage, but damages the reputation of the entire world of cryptocoins. Thanks.

Anon in CRYPT and anon in KEY are completely unrelated AFAIK. MindFox is not working on the Keycoin anonymity.
Activity: 14
Daily Dev Update - 7/31/2014

Just checking in. Work on KeyOS is going well and we will have a beta for the community to test in Virtualbox soon.

In the meantime we are compiling Mac OS and Debian/Ubuntu Linux wallets with the anon feature built in. I expect release tomorrow at latest.

Regarding the "de-anon" FUD - it is exactly that, FUD. Multiple members of the dev team have tested it and it doesn't de-anon anything, it merely gives a mixer address as output.

The program's output string even says "Mixer Address (Your wallet sent coins to this mixer)" - it doesn't even attempt to de-anon the entire transaction, and can't.

Decentralized anon is also a longer term goal we are working on.

The KeyCoin promo video is on target for Saturday release.

We are currently working with CoinsSource and Bittrex to be one of the first "vetted safe" coins, hopefully soon enough for it to be featured in our "Sponsored" bittrex banner.

Thanks all for support, fuel up those engines Smiley

I don't hold any Crypt but the same misinformation is on the Key and Crypt threads. The Key anon works fine (see above), and the Crypt anon probably will as well (same team).

PS Please don't post fud on threads. It doesn't just damage the coin you are trying to damage, but damages the reputation of the entire world of cryptocoins. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: