Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 77. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
While waiting Crypt new feature, im watching others market.
Loved that rocket with MyCoin (MYC) on Mintpal today.   Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
The Devs are using the BitCoin that they made when they dumped on us to Rent massive hash. Look at the Diff shoot to 2000+ with about 65GHash NetHash! The Devs are gonna dump all over everyone again. It is hilarious to say they are waiting on MindFox but they are just stocking up on coin. What a joke! To DA MOON and they bend over and MOON US!

If Miners don't get their shit together and join at one pool the rich get richer on this one. Who else would be mining that type of GHASH on a coin worth 10 cents. It actually costs less to buy than to mine especially when they are spiking the diff to 2000+! The Devs are so cheap that they don't want to buy and make the market move before they are in position to dump again. This is the only reason why they would not buy from the market!

I say let the price dump and no one buy. Show these MF'rs we know what they are up to and even if the new anon comes out it ain't gonna budge since we know we will all get pounded down to nil on the sell off.

Anyone interested in fighting the NETHASH point at Suchpool.pw since it is the only pool I can find with 2Ghash and I can't even find others with more than 500Mhash.

I say we use Crypt to make phone calls with for 10 cents a call anonymously and then the Devs will get the message! I can setup a special phonecard that will accept the crypt coin as payment. lol 
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
This was posted on Reddit yesterday:

You've posted  Roll Eyes
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

The truth?Everybody knows here.. I'm crypt promoter from the start.. Cheesy

Yes you are! We all know that Smiley
You need followers!
legendary
Activity: 1029
The truth?Everybody knows here.. I'm crypt promoter from the start.. Cheesy
Well THIS market is on about its 17th bottom in the past 6 weeks.

You're aware Smiley
hey buddy..this link is my profil.. XD

Yes it is! I just tell the truth  Wink
legendary
hey buddy..this link is my profil.. XD
got in early with key, not going to push it Smiley

Just discovered this coin.  Mindfox being involved gives me great confidence in it's future.  Selling some key to buy some crypt  Cheesy

Roll Eyes Oh yeah...of course! Crypt was only one of the main subject on Key thread...  Roll Eyes
Welcome new buddies!

This is the most interesting coin in history.. we ganna flyyy..(again) ..

Magura, "follow me on twitter": https://twitter.com/magaura11
legendary
Welcome new buddies!

This is the most interesting coin in history.. we ganna flyyy..(again) ..

and just to mention, yes I am a new account.  I have no other accounts here.  I have been a long time lurker.

Like this coin too, im relatively new.

YES! RIGHT! SURE! INDEED!
Activity: 62
Like this coin too, im relatively new.
Activity: 20
and just to mention, yes I am a new account.  I have no other accounts here.  I have been a long time lurker.
My take has always been to ignore the obvious fudders and keep it positive.  Nightlife seems to know what's up.  We need more users like him/her.  Not to say we shouldn't be critical at times as this is important.  But in reality, we haven't even seen the goods.  In my opinion we may be sitting on a giant rocket.  A gamble yes, but damn, it may be beautiful. Let's bring some life back to this coin!  
Pbremen...here too?!.  Pulling the same old shit.  Off to the ignore pile you go.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Coin have more than 10 GH/s constant net hash...........Are there so many stupid ppl around ? What do you think  Wink
Activity: 32
stay tuned I will be posting later.
Pages:
Jump to: