Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 81. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion

...If they used some more open and transparent approach - like revealing their plans, whitepapers, source code etc. to the community - the community at least has a chance to say: "Look, this is not gonna work, you really should change it".

in general open development is good, esp. on security related or anon related features. This is the main principal of Linux and FOSS: that more eyes on a source code is generally a good thing and helps to find / fix bugs.

However, in this case the majority of eyes would be those looking to steal from the project rather than critical review or otherwise contribute meaningfully.

After MF releases the anon, we'll see, maybe then the code will be released.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

what is the problem if some cloners clone your solution?

I think an agreement with the investors. Investors from rich list own crypt and want to sell it with profit  Wink

Yes, this may be the reason. But I think that these relationships also need to be clearly presented to the community.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

what is the problem if some cloners clone your solution?

I think an agreement with the investors. Investors from rich list own crypt and want to sell it with profit  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
And again one fine example of what development that is not open and transparent can bring to a coin:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c9obo/example_of_how_keycoin_transaction_can_be/

Since you keep repeating this over and over, and I already showed you how much I respected what you posted so far (but not those last posts), I believe the server this forum is hosted doesn't have enough hard disk space to host all the links I can paste here, in order to show you what happens when the code of a feature that there's a race (due to competition and not with a good intensions I'm afraid) going on.
Even you must have seen that users from coins that I helped overcome FUD have accused me of stealing their code (just an example).

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. Honestly! But please think of the following scenario.

You are just spending some minutes to paste this link, while devs are spending countless hours of their life to implement a feature that known "cloners" will decimate in a matter of seconds. Can you tell me why am I supposed to follow this example?
Even in here, those who have the skills to understand a bit more than a normal user, rushed into posting their conclusions without even knowing exactly what their conclusions are based on. And those are the reviews that are supposed to be accurate and trustful? Without even asking for further details or try to describe how they picture it in their mind and confirm it? Are those "reviews" really reviews? Based on what facts?

Can you also show me one application (just one, I'm not asking for much, am I? ) that works without bugs, 24/7 and does all the thinks that it's supposed to, without any problems whatsoever?
Either closed sourced or open sourced, just name one!

Mindfox hello,

what is the problem if some cloners clone your solution? Many altcoins cloned bitcoin but bitcoin is still here and it is very much alive. I would take this as an compliment if someone would copy some code from me.

I think that the open and transparent development can prevent such (KeyCoin) "fiascos" from happening. If the source code is freely available, if the concept details are known then the community has a chance to reject solutions that don't work.

And now - in the case of keycoin - we have a situation where devs have probably made some mistakes and they also used the wrong concept (coin mixing doesn't work well in this settings). If they used some more open and transparent approach - like revealing their plans, whitepapers, source code etc. to the community - the community at least has a chance to say: "Look, this is not gonna work, you really should change it".

But if the development is secret and non-transparent, then the developers may come up with the solution that doesn't work at all. And then they are shocked and nervous when someone posts something about non-working anonymity.

And no, no application is working without bugs. The question is how these issues are managed.

Activity: 824
Btw, i wonder if CRYPT is still in review to be added to BTC-e. If someone has clue about this...
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Mindfox must be a politician.  He does a lot of talking without actually saying anything.

I guess I should say thanks for actually posting here.
legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Mindfox must not understand english very well.  I keep telling him to come HERE and explain his delays, yet he just stays in some IRC I will never go to.

I understand English in the required level to see what your demands are.
And I have enough logic to know and choose which of them I will provide, according to the way you're "demanding" them. Which is none to those who use the tone and attitude you are using.

The only reason I'm so raw with you (and only with you, just check the history and you'll see my general attitude and how I write posts and respond) is because for some reason, you feel like I owe you everything and I must obey all your wishes. I'm sorry, but I'm not.

Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
And again one fine example of what development that is not open and transparent can bring to a coin:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c9obo/example_of_how_keycoin_transaction_can_be/

Since you keep repeating this over and over, and I already showed you how much I respected what you posted so far (but not those last posts), I believe the server this forum is hosted doesn't have enough hard disk space to host all the links I can paste here, in order to show you what happens when the code of a feature that there's a race (due to competition and not with a good intensions I'm afraid) going on.
Even you must have seen that users from coins that I helped overcome FUD have accused me of stealing their code (just an example).

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. Honestly! But please think of the following scenario.

You are just spending some minutes to paste this link, while devs are spending countless hours of their life to implement a feature that known "cloners" will decimate in a matter of seconds. Can you tell me why am I supposed to follow this example?
Even in here, those who have the skills to understand a bit more than a normal user, rushed into posting their conclusions without even knowing exactly what their conclusions are based on. And those are the reviews that are supposed to be accurate and trustful? Without even asking for further details or try to describe how they picture it in their mind and confirm it? Are those "reviews" really reviews? Based on what facts?

Can you also show me one application (just one, I'm not asking for much, am I? ) that works without bugs, 24/7 and does all the thinks that it's supposed to, without any problems whatsoever?
Either closed sourced or open sourced, just name one!
legendary
pbremen01 ignored...so boring..

Activity: 32
Mindfox must not understand english very well.  I keep telling him to come HERE and explain his delays, yet he just stays in some IRC I will never go to.

I love how ignorant you are "lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular." IRC I wanna act like a baby and not go on to irc beucase I don't know how or what good is and mf has to do what I sy because I put .08 btc in to crypt and I lost my allowance lmao
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Tim there are 100s of IRC clients to download, it takes about 25 seconds to 35 seconds to install. Then put in #cryptcoin and let it run while your away. Then you can read everything he says and all past posts. It pretty easy. Let me know if you have any issues.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hey mindfox , I'm in Greece right now. If you want to drink a bear head to Thassos and let me  know when you are here. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
 Grin I won't say I told you so, cause I don't do that.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hang in there Mindfox came to IRC to let us know what is going on. Were not in the dark. We know he is still close to finish. This will be the HODL of the century when released. Hang in there everyone!
Activity: 824
So we had a visit from Mindfox today on IRC.

anyway i think its fair to ask, from 0 - 100 % completion, what stage are we at now ? just rough estimation will do
<@mindfox> I would say 90-95%
ok
<@mindfox> since it's the final scenario I'm working on
nice
Smiley
if it doesnt work it wont be back to 30% right ?
mindfox any chance that people like us LOYAL MINDFOX CRYPT FANS can do some testing before relase?
please;)
<@mindfox> mind that, it's 95% of current features
<@mindfox> there are other things in my todo list after that
and they still not payd you
<@mindfox> Googs84, of course there will be a wide beta test before official release
ok, then u will release one feature at a time or multiple at once ?
<@mindfox> msfeg, it's not "they didn't pay me"
<@mindfox> I said that I will get paid when I deliver
k
<@mindfox> and the reason I wanted this, is because I didn't know exactly the time it would require to complete this
so if you not deliver ,no money
damn
<@mindfox> remember, dates were not officialy stated by me, but more of leaked
<@mindfox> it was a personal goal

Very exciting to hear this today Smiley

Very nice to read this, even more when Cloakcoin gets a sweet -30% in 1 day.
We are going to the moon... in 10% + test  Cheesy
Activity: 455
So we had a visit from Mindfox today on IRC.

anyway i think its fair to ask, from 0 - 100 % completion, what stage are we at now ? just rough estimation will do
<@mindfox> I would say 90-95%
ok
<@mindfox> since it's the final scenario I'm working on
nice
Smiley
if it doesnt work it wont be back to 30% right ?
mindfox any chance that people like us LOYAL MINDFOX CRYPT FANS can do some testing before relase?
please;)
<@mindfox> mind that, it's 95% of current features
<@mindfox> there are other things in my todo list after that
and they still not payd you
<@mindfox> Googs84, of course there will be a wide beta test before official release
ok, then u will release one feature at a time or multiple at once ?
<@mindfox> msfeg, it's not "they didn't pay me"
<@mindfox> I said that I will get paid when I deliver
k
<@mindfox> and the reason I wanted this, is because I didn't know exactly the time it would require to complete this
so if you not deliver ,no money
damn
<@mindfox> remember, dates were not officialy stated by me, but more of leaked
<@mindfox> it was a personal goal

Very exciting to hear this today Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: