Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 94. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Good to hear where you stand. Crypt still has a lot going for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Oh Jesus, pardon me man. I have been fighting fud trolls for a while now and i've grown used to it i suppose. Our team worked pretty hard at preparing a video to at least give you guys something while we wait for mindfox. I swear to you all.. for what my reputation and words are worth. I have not abandoned crypt. Mindfox has stated that Moosa is his employer.. My power here is limited. I will continue to back the coin financially by funding media projects. If i do happen to gain direct control of the project, I will work with my sources to implement a new technology for you guys. But until the project is turned over to me, my hands are tied. KEY is my project, and you can see that we are meeting our deadlines.

Sorry for being snippy with you man. I'm just accustomed to being shit on lately.

What is this now? Apparently you know where my buys are? What exactly are you getting at?

That piece of shit knew he could fud me and i wouldnt walk away. Oh well, i'm over it and moving on. As should we. Lets get back to trading and let life take care of him.

Howdy pr0m.

Long time no see.

Finally sort ur shit out and you put walls on all exchanges so we cant back our cash back. Fuk me give me a break . I make my money back and im out of this crap
Huh?
Brother im trying to be polite shit! We been getting dicked around and now you come out. There been no buyers let alone bots and then BOOM !! there they are. Give me a break!! Fuk me
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
What is this now? Apparently you know where my buys are? What exactly are you getting at?

That piece of shit knew he could fud me and i wouldnt walk away. Oh well, i'm over it and moving on. As should we. Lets get back to trading and let life take care of him.

Howdy pr0m.

Long time no see.

Finally sort ur shit out and you put walls on all exchanges so we cant back our cash back. Fuk me give me a break . I make my money back and im out of this crap
Huh?
Brother im trying to be polite shit! We been getting dicked around and now you come out. There been no buyers let alone bots and then BOOM !! there they are. Give me a break!! Fuk me

Bollos I'm just as mad as you are, we all got screwed over by that fat cunt face. Got to have faith on Mindfox now, crypt's future is in his hands.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Howdy pr0m.

Long time no see.

Huh?

Howdy pr0m.

Long time no see.

Huh?
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Howdy pr0m.

Long time no see.

Huh?

P.S sort that fat prick out for Dam!! I ever met fatboy dam!!
More bullshit revealed, he even replied back to my bct account:

More dox on Attious fattious (email: [email protected])
He plays WOW, SWTOR, RIFT (how more childish can that get?): http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/members-only-accounts-cd-keys-buy-sell/466096-battlefield-4-origin-cd-key.html
You expect me to trust this fat nerd kid who hasn't hit puberty yet and can't get any chicks besides his sister? He asked me to take down the pics of him and his sister from earlier pages because he "informed" officials that the "innocent fat kid" referring to John Luvisi facebook link was being accused as him LMAO. As if they are going to back up an immature kid who PUBLICLY scammed an investor group. You are not that smart and sneaky after all, having a facebook profile created in 2008 with no posts at all? (unless you really have no friends hence why you play a lot of videogames) I guess pr0m3theus was telling the truth that it used to have posts about cryptocurrency charts and info until you edited your profile to look innocent.

Here is his email reply to me showing his true intentons:

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This new wallet was needed for some time now.  I am glad it and the devs are here.  I can't wait for MF's anon!
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
Bob is a FUDDER, he will never take the bet, and when he loses, he won't pay up.

He needs to put the amount of the bet in escrow with someone else holding it before you begin the bet.

I know he is. And no need. His word is good enough.

Even if he doesn't pay he'll have to close the account. That's enough satisfaction for me.

Anyway when CRYPT hits $5 I'll be smoking on a beach

is that crazy old Bob back in action ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Bob is a FUDDER, he will never take the bet, and when he loses, he won't pay up.

He needs to put the amount of the bet in escrow with someone else holding it before you begin the bet.

I know he is. And no need. His word is good enough.

Even if he doesn't pay he'll have to close the account. That's enough satisfaction for me.

Anyway when CRYPT hits $5 I'll be smoking on a beach
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

CRYPT is going to surge in price, but it isn't going to last long.  Look at the historical prices on DarkCoin.  CRYPT's time above $5 will be even less than that.

Crypt above 5$  Huh

Never!!

Bobsurplus: I bet you $50.33 in any crypto-currency of your choosing that it does

Deadline: November 5th 2014

Agreed?

F*CK IT

Let's double up…

I bet you $100.66 in any crypto-currency of your/my choosing that it does

If I win you can send me 20 CRYPT

Are we of an accord?

CRYPT is going to surge in price, but it isn't going to last long.  Look at the historical prices on DarkCoin.  CRYPT's time above $5 will be even less than that.

Crypt above 5$  Huh

Never!!

Bobsurplus: I bet you $50.33 in any crypto-currency of your choosing that it does

Deadline: November 5th 2014

Agreed?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
CRYPT is going to surge in price, but it isn't going to last long.  Look at the historical prices on DarkCoin.  CRYPT's time above $5 will be even less than that.

Crypt above 5$  Huh

Never!!

Give it time to CRYPT. Rome and Pavia was not built in just one day!

#CRYPT #BESTNAME #ALTCOINS
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
CRYPT is going to surge in price, but it isn't going to last long.  Look at the historical prices on DarkCoin.  CRYPT's time above $5 will be even less than that.

Crypt above 5$  Huh

Never!!
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
CRYPT volume has more than doubled on MintPal this morning.

I'll tell you what will really piss me off, even more than I am already -- the CRYPT price rises fairly quickly to maybe 200k or so, then it drops off to 160k, then I panic sell, then the coin price blasts to over 400k without me.

Why you panic sell ?  Have this in mind : CRYPT net hashrate : 19 Gh/s  ....@ this price it seems everyone mining it can't even pay the bills ?!?!?  Think about it  Wink
CRYPT volume has more than doubled on MintPal this morning.

I'll tell you what will really piss me off, even more than I am already -- the CRYPT price rises fairly quickly to maybe 200k or so, then it drops off to 160k, then I panic sell, then the coin price blasts to over 400k without me.

Pages:
Jump to: