Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 97. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1045
The price is raising very fast on cryptsy!!!

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
That's fantastic news! The video looks great and is very professional! Thanks devs, nice to have you back.  Smiley
(I can take a breather now.)
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Shocked

Very nice job devs, the video is really amazing, all is perfect o_o
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

New Update!!
7/24/2014

Crypt Commander Info Video

To access your qt wallets from different computers we require to download the blockchain or import the wallet.dat and replace it in different computers. But with the Cryptcoin commander, the user is allowed to remotely access through a webpage while maintaining only a single blockchain and wallet. The coins are securely stored in the home computer but with the Cryptcoin commander you can access your wallet from anywhere in the world considering you can connect to the webpage. Cryptcoin Commander is mobile optimized so you can access your funds on the go. The Cryptcoin commander lets you monitor market and networks statistics to keep you updated.

MOOOOONNNNN!!!!

legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

New Update!!
7/24/2014

To access your qt wallets from different computers we require to download the blockchain or import the wallet.dat and replace it in different computers. But with the Cryptcoin commander, the user is allowed to remotely access through a webpage while maintaining only a single blockchain and wallet. The coins are securely stored in the home computer but with the Cryptcoin commander you can access your wallet from anywhere in the world considering you can connect to the webpage. Cryptcoin Commander is mobile optimized so you can access your funds on the go. The Cryptcoin commander lets you monitor market and networks statistics to keep you updated.

MOOOOONNNNN!!!!

I told you guys something was coming. Anon is next.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

New Update!!
7/24/2014

MOOOOONNNNN!!!!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

New Update!!
7/24/2014

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
So the Whales are investors hmmm, these guys really don't know WTF an investor is. Class A stock would mean investor with Power to Delay Announcements, but that would mean they would have to IPO and Pre-Mine. Any Person Just Holding/Investing/Trading Crypt does not get preferential treatment no matter how much they buy. This would be called insider trading, delay announcement for Whale holding 50BTC so they can make a move first. Thanks for clearing this up and I will be sure to dump before dumped on.

This is hilarious. You claim they don't know WTF an investor is, and then you make totally ridiculous claims about what a share class implies. First of all, to even talk about share classes, you need an incorporated entity. Incorporation is not necessary for an investment. For an example of investment without allocation of shares, look at e.g. RDD, where investors essentially debt-financed early development with repayment happening in RDD (and so high risk, but also a reasonable chance of getting in at a very low price).

*If* there is a corporation, then the share class means *nothing* without reading the founding documents and/or shareholder agreement (exact documents depends on jurisdiction), which specifies the rights of the respective shareholder classes. But in general a share class would pretty much never (I've *never* seen it in any companies I've been involved it) have something like what you call "Power to Delay Announcements". What *would* give you power like that, is to hold a sufficient portion of shares to control one or more board seats. But again, that presupposes investment in *shares* in a corporation. Many other forms of investments are also possible, such as the aforementioned debt financing used for RDD.

I would be talking about Class A voting shares for board members who control the company which would be a Stock corporation huh pretty hilarious. I am equating this and you must have thought I think Crypt is an S-Corp... Apply this to stocks as if this coin could be one (if it were, then insider trading etc.), this was what is implied as if we are dealing with a stock. Crypt called Whales investors not me, and they state that they consult the whales. Then to top it off they act in concert with whales and even state it in their Chat, but you are more concerned with what jurisdiction or exact docs are being referenced. You should be more concerned about the insider trading that was divulged in the chat.

I actually apologize to MindFox for anything I said in haste since my perception is lumping him in with the Devs. But man, it just doesn't make sense even contractors will get half down and half on completion and I really don't know if MindFox owns Crypt, but I would think it would be smart if you are really a great coder. I hate to think if the stress caused his Hospitalization and I don't really think money is worth more than your health, so take your time by all means, and in all sincerity!

I just pointed things out, not calling anyone out like they work for me lol. Just attempting to give a realistic view to what is going on and make sense of it while poking fun at it simultaneously.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

I doubt they are gonna fork the chain to recover less than 900 crypt coin, you can go on irc and ask mindfox, but I think he will tell you the same thing.
[/quote]

I'm the only one that have problems with COINCUBESS.COM ??

May be that other people have my owen problem.

Where is the CHAT ?

Thanks.

titty2007
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
 CryptCoin now trading on CoinCubess.
  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/CRYPT_BTC
Lost in the discussion anyways but......
*SCAM ALERT!* FAKE EXCHANGE " COINCUBESS" [**SCAM ALERT**]
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-fake-exchange-coincubess-scam-alert-702513

DO NOT TRADE HERE! SCAM ALERT! THIS IS A FAKE EXCHANGE DO NOT SEND ANY COIN THERE! BE WARNED!

I know Devil , but i don't read the post OF SCAM.
Only after i look that this is a SCAM.

If we spoke with the CRYPT'S dev , I have possibility to recovered my CRYPT ?
Now my CRYPT are not yet stoled by the FAKE EXCHANGE.
My Crypt are not move to any other wallet.
My Crypy are in the coincubess's wallet.
Please help me !!!

I doubt they are gonna fork the chain to recover less than 900 crypt coin, you can go on irc and ask mindfox, but I think he will tell you the same thing.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-fake-exchange-coincubess-scam-alert-702513

DO NOT TRADE HERE! SCAM ALERT! THIS IS A FAKE EXCHANGE DO NOT SEND ANY COIN THERE! BE WARNED!

I know Devil , but i don't read the post OF SCAM.
Only after i look that this is a SCAM.

If we spoke with the CRYPT'S dev , I have possibility to recovered my CRYPT ?
Now my CRYPT are not yet stoled by the FAKE EXCHANGE.
My Crypt are not move to any other wallet.
My Crypy are in the coincubess's wallet.
Please help me !!!

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

I have deposit in this EXCHANGE (www.coincubess.com) my CRYPTCOIN , but i don't see in BALANCE nothing.

This Market is a "FAKE EXCHANGE".

The wallet address , where i have deposit my CRYPTCOIN have yet my 883 CRYPTCON that are not yet sloled by this EXCHANGE FAKE.

Any can help me to recover my CRYPT ?

Thanks.

Huh Huh Titty2007
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Is MindFox still working on anon wallet? Are we good?
Activity: 37
soon soon .... I heard this a lot, this will not stop people selling their coins
we need work not words, you are crypto investor too so you know what im saying is true and its hard to trust these days
I hope he do something

If people want to sell their coins, let them. Why does it matter? It gives others a chance to buy in cheaper.

And you're right we need results, not words, but results takes time and when people keep repeating the same questions, "soon" is a reasonable answer.
Pages:
Jump to: