Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 95. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Coin is great !  Devs are one of the most popular ones in crypto community .....and today's release .....awesome ! No other coin have this  !
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Smart ppl don't listen to any fuckin bulshit brainless ppl advice
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
LOL... . smart sheep bought crypt because he saw a 5000 dollar Fiverr video. Hahaahahhha. That Commander is the best thing what i ever saw . everybody will store their coins on this online wallet.

Anyway, many bags are waiting to be filled. They hope to see a least 200k (impossible) no, for this  in order to pump and get all your money back. Haha and then more hahaah. I can't wait to see the moon Cheesy

#CRYPTBESTNAME #CRYPTBETTERTHANBITCOIN #CRYPTWILLCHANGETHEWORLD
Activity: 812
To MindFox:

ἀνδρῶν γὰρ ἐπιφανῶν πᾶσα γῆ τάφoς
    Andrôn gàr epiphanôn pâsa gê táphos.

For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Two great coins... key working.. crypt will fly after food attack..when Mindfox finishing..
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Key will have to peak first, and then crypt. Sooooom....
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Leaked Info : I found YourMother Facebook account. This is him and his boys at da club.

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
For those who know that this man is not mistaken in their predictions

#CRYPT #BESTNAME #ALTCOINS

may be he is right but who knows if he is telling the truth or not.

id say he will be right, or if hes wrong he will be wrong on purpose, cos he is a member of the group with pr0m3theus2013, so there is a good chance he has inside info.
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector

he rarely deceives
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Crypto Collector
LOL... the terminal cancer was prolonged for a few more days. Dumb sheep bought crypt because they saw a 5 dollar Fiverr video. Hahaahahhha. That Commander piece of garbage is like the most useless and insecure thing i have ever seen. Why the fuck would anyone store their coins on an online wallet ? Not to mention a wallet controlled by these devs that caused you internal bleeding from all that ass fucking.

Anyway, many bags are waiting to be dropped. They hope to see a least 100k (impossible) for this atrocious shitcoin in order to dump and regain half of the money invested back. Haha and then more hahaah. I can't wait...

Shut up and play the game!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
LOL... the terminal cancer was prolonged for a few more days. Dumb sheep bought crypt because they saw a 5 dollar Fiverr video. Hahaahahhha. That Commander piece of garbage is like the most useless and insecure thing i have ever seen. Why the fuck would anyone store their coins on an online wallet ? Not to mention a wallet controlled by these devs that caused you internal bleeding from all that ass fucking.

Anyway, many bags are waiting to be dropped. They hope to see a least 100k for this atrocious shitcoin in order to dump and regain half of the money invested back. Haha and then more hahaah. I can't wait...

Love how you don't even care about the actual tech, as it's not a online wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Anyway, many bags are waiting to be dropped. They hope to see a least 100k (impossible) for this atrocious shitcoin in order to dump and regain half of the money invested back. Haha and then more hahaah. I can't wait to see the struggle...

#CRYPTBESTNAME #CRYPTBETTERTHANBITCOIN #CRYPTWILLCHANGETHEWORLD but in fact #CRYPTJUSTADEADSHITCLONE
legendary
Crypto Collector

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I didnt expect such video, freaking professional, great job guys ;].
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
awesome to the moon!!   Grin
legendary
No crash today! We go stabilize and rise slowly!!!

And this is good... no need quick huge jump...before anon...
Crypto Collector
No crash today! We go stabilize and rise slowly!!!

Activity: 812
Now if MindFox were to make his announcement within 24 hours this baby's gonna get knocked out the park.

I am assuming the timing of today's announcement is no coincidence.

We shall see  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: