Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 89. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
BOB: We are of an accord. Not going naywhere. Be seein' u Wink

No... That's not how bets work here.. You challenged me to a bet now put the coins up in escrow and let's do this.

I have contacted the hero member dannyH and he will come to this thread to get the escrow going.

I dont trust you at all but I do trust DH.

Unless of course you dont have the measly $100 and cant put it in escrow. Than you're just a chump anyway and this whole bet fiasco will prove it.
Activity: 812
BOB: We are of an accord. Not going naywhere. Be seein' u Wink

He's a hero member with +20 feedback.

That's who I would like to use.. Or escrow.ms

You choose but you sure as hell are not trustworthy as this is the internet and you could vanish tomorrow for all I know.

To repeat:

NB If no reptable escrow is provided I will assume the bet stands on honor. A concept almost dead.
Shall we resurrect it Bob?

My account is worth way more to me than 100 bucks. I guess yours is not. Poor show Bob.

I await a truested 3rd party to recommend a good service
I'll contact DH and get the bet going.. make sure not to disappear when ts time to cough up the moula!

I'll try my best to have him come to this thread and state the terms.

We are of an accord. Not going naywhere. Be seein' u Wink
legendary

You choose but you sure as hell are not trustworthy as this is the internet and you could vanish tomorrow for all I know.

[/quote]

To repeat:

NB If no reptable escrow is provided I will assume the bet stands on honor. A concept almost dead.

My account is worth way more to me than 100 bucks. I guess yours is not. Poor show Bob.

[/quote]

I'll contact DH and get the bet going.. make sure not to disappear when ts time to cough up the moula!

I'll try my best to have him come to this thread and state the terms.

To repeat:

legendary
What happened to the bet??

OK

Bet stands

Screw escrow (i trust them less than you)

Word of honor Ill be in this thread or on this site NOV 5 and will honor my bet.

Agreed to take the bet on trust alone? Im good if you are.

Be seeing you

Nono.. We use an escrow and put the funds up today.

Are you good with danny hamilton to do the escrow?

Not being funny but I have no idea who danny hamilton is…

it vexes me my word is not good enough. Im not gonna abandon this account in shame over 100 measly bucks.

If you have no chivalry left then I will rely on Mindfox (the only person I trust in this thread) to advise on a reputable escrow service.

Or Prometheus. Ill trsut his recommend.

Sorry Danny. Never got a chance to know ye

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
People hope they will recover their money, especially these who bought it 200k+, but true is price like this will be

Extremely hard to achieve, when it is reached everyone sells because none will risk again to lose their money. New investors will be afraid to put their money in because history like this may happen again. That's my opinion. I wish the best for crypt team but looking at other coins and devs I feel sorry for people who still believe for like drk price.

OK

Bet stands

Word of honor Ill be in this thread or on this site NOV 5 and will honor my bet.

Be seeing you

Not being funny but I have no idea who danny hamilton is…

it vexes me my word is not good enough. Im not gonna abandon this account in shame over 100 measly bucks.

If you have no chivalry left then I will rely on Mindfox (the only person I trust in this thread) to advise on a reputable escrow service.

Or Prometheus. Ill trsut his recommend.

Sorry Danny. Never got a chance to know ye

Shall we resurrect it Bob?  Cool
legendary

OK

Bet stands

Be seeing you

OK

Bet stands

Be seeing you
legendary
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
Hold on to your bags people!

I fully expect MF to come thru with the goods. Then your weak hands can release your burden into the hands of those fitter to carry them.

Trolls and FUDsters should consider the damage they wreak on the crypto scene. It has in fact occurred to me that some of these FUDsters might even have a vested interest in debasing all of crypto currency. And seemingly positive comments such individuals issue are certainly only intended to misdirect.

I am into crypto cause I believe it is needed. BTC has a great shortcoming which may lead to a dystopian future. No anonymity.

And so it is the human race awaits a champion of truly digital anonymous cash. The less centralized the better. Perhaps it is the difficulty of this task that delays MF so. Yet I believe the CRYPT approach to anon is theoretically the most compelling

AND

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO ASSUME THAT MINDFOX WILL NOT COME THROUGH.

These coins are incredibly cheap. If you believe as I, that the world needs a strong anon crypto currency, you'll put up or shut up.

Good Evening All. Esp Mindfox Wink

ἀνδρῶν γὰρ ἐπιφανῶν πᾶσα γῆ τάφoς
    Andrôn gàr epiphanôn pâsa gê táphos.

For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb.

+1000
Hold on to your bags people!

I fully expect MF to come thru with the goods. Then your weak hands can release your burden into the hands of those fitter to carry them.

Trolls and FUDsters should consider the damage they wreak on the crypto scene. It has in fact occurred to me that some of these FUDsters might even have a vested interest in debasing all of crypto currency. And seemingly positive comments such individuals issue are certainly only intended to misdirect.

I am into crypto cause I believe it is needed. BTC has a great shortcoming which may lead to a dystopian future. No anonymity.

And so it is the human race awaits a champion of truly digital anonymous cash. The less centralized the better. Perhaps it is the difficulty of this task that delays MF so. Yet I believe the CRYPT approach to anon is theoretically the most compelling

AND

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO ASSUME THAT MINDFOX WILL NOT COME THROUGH.

These coins are incredibly cheap. If you believe as I, that the world needs a strong anon crypto currency, you'll put up or shut up.

Good Evening All. Esp Mindfox Wink

ἀνδρῶν γὰρ ἐπιφανῶν πᾶσα γῆ τάφoς
    Andrôn gàr epiphanôn pâsa gê táphos.

For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Prometheus are you still in crypt????or do you say it only to us for false hope???
you ask here if someone see mindfox ,to send him to you??
you and moosa hired mindfox so why can you not find him??
and why did you say this to me on btc-e??

pr0m3theus2013

19:48 12.07.14

I'm still in shield. Crypt seems to be hurting because mindfox just isn't coming through with what he has promised.

why you say that ,?

and why will koolio say this?

koolio

04:31 19.07.14

im going to sell some soomn if no dev futhering

do you have answers for this Prometheus?HuhHuh
or are you lying!!!!!

Like I said previously. It would be total guess work to find the sending and receiving addresses and it would require that the coin have close to 0 transactions at the time the transfer was made.
Activity: 374
Yay, some good news!  Cheesy

Awesome. . .   Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is your face the same as shut up?

Is your mouth the same as be quiet?

You must have missed that newsletter we all get called "whales tell us their secret motives, thereby cancelling out any possibility of their super secret plans coming to fruition"-newsletter.

My apologies, I'm feeling very cheeky at the moment, and your questions always sound like "tell me all your secrets!"

Also instinctively I feel like you may may be part of the reddit "protect us from false claims of anonymity" forum. Which is fine. But the energy you have I feel could be better spent trying to help a developing coin. I feel like in the right situation you could be devil's advocate in some brain storm involving some current developers problem. And you could help create something. But the best analog I can think of for the way all of your posts feel is you're acting like a reporter trying to write an article about how all anon attempts are scams. Why don't you help instead with all that energy?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is KEY anon the same as CRYPT anonymity?

KEY anonymity seems very centralized. Does anybody know who operates KEY mixer nodes? Prometheus?

Why did the whales/pumpers switch from CRYPT to KEY? Is this centralized KEY anonymity superior to upcoming CRYPT anonymity?

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

There is often a weak point in these mixing systems, and that is that somewhere in the world there must be a computer/s doing the mixing, and how can we trust that computer is not being monitored somehow.

tell me which would you prefer to use if let say both of these are 99% anon:

1) 99% of all Anon coins out there that is using mix-node

or

2) Crypt hard-to-trace p2p wallet to wallet and no mix node.

well if both are 99% secure/anon then it really wouldn't cause me much interest tbh, or cause any major uptake by sellers , I think it would need to be ground breaking tech to cause the kind of uptake people are talking about to cause the prices people are hoping for , I do get your point though that no.2 sounds "slightly" better,  but do I think people/sellers will dump the old anon solutions and flock to crypt cos its version of "99% anon" sounds better = NO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

There is often a weak point in these mixing systems, and that is that somewhere in the world there must be a computer/s doing the mixing, and how can we trust that computer is not being monitored somehow.

tell me which would you trust to use if let say both of these are 99% anon:

1) 99% of all Anon coins out there that is using mix-node

or

2) Crypt hard-to-trace p2p wallet to wallet with no mix node involve.

Activity: 331
No he wont is my answer -

I agree. The whole appeal of an anonymous new coin is that it is 100% anonymous and could be used for ANYTHING. If its only 99% anonymous then its not any better than current solutions. 

blow me there is something we actually agree on Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: