Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 99. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So the Whales are investors hmmm, these guys really don't know WTF an investor is. Class A stock would mean investor with Power to Delay Announcements, but that would mean they would have to IPO and Pre-Mine. Any Person Just Holding/Investing/Trading Crypt does not get preferential treatment no matter how much they buy. This would be called insider trading, delay announcement for Whale holding 50BTC so they can make a move first. Thanks for clearing this up and I will be sure to dump before dumped on.

This is hilarious. You claim they don't know WTF an investor is, and then you make totally ridiculous claims about what a share class implies. First of all, to even talk about share classes, you need an incorporated entity. Incorporation is not necessary for an investment. For an example of investment without allocation of shares, look at e.g. RDD, where investors essentially debt-financed early development with repayment happening in RDD (and so high risk, but also a reasonable chance of getting in at a very low price).

*If* there is a corporation, then the share class means *nothing* without reading the founding documents and/or shareholder agreement (exact documents depends on jurisdiction), which specifies the rights of the respective shareholder classes. But in general a share class would pretty much never (I've *never* seen it in any companies I've been involved it) have something like what you call "Power to Delay Announcements". What *would* give you power like that, is to hold a sufficient portion of shares to control one or more board seats. But again, that presupposes investment in *shares* in a corporation. Many other forms of investments are also possible, such as the aforementioned debt financing used for RDD.

+1

also delaying an announcement is hardly proof of "insider trading"

Id be ignoring these Clowns NIck,

if you check out there history they have only commented on this ANN??
I know this coin could of had an interesting Future with the ANON but you both talk big words but are Clearly Pr0m FAN BOYS trying to discredit genuine people who are looking at this coin, you can call it what you want but the proof is in the Pudding and you 2 clowns have it all over your faces losers so the Question to ask is WHO ARE YOU Huh?

Peace
BOLLOS
BOLLOS, send me the rest of your coins please: EkoQ3Cd9TdTA4gQ54dVJbZtfooEvj1YGNA

Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
So the Whales are investors hmmm, these guys really don't know WTF an investor is. Class A stock would mean investor with Power to Delay Announcements, but that would mean they would have to IPO and Pre-Mine. Any Person Just Holding/Investing/Trading Crypt does not get preferential treatment no matter how much they buy. This would be called insider trading, delay announcement for Whale holding 50BTC so they can make a move first. Thanks for clearing this up and I will be sure to dump before dumped on.

This is hilarious. You claim they don't know WTF an investor is, and then you make totally ridiculous claims about what a share class implies. First of all, to even talk about share classes, you need an incorporated entity. Incorporation is not necessary for an investment. For an example of investment without allocation of shares, look at e.g. RDD, where investors essentially debt-financed early development with repayment happening in RDD (and so high risk, but also a reasonable chance of getting in at a very low price).

*If* there is a corporation, then the share class means *nothing* without reading the founding documents and/or shareholder agreement (exact documents depends on jurisdiction), which specifies the rights of the respective shareholder classes. But in general a share class would pretty much never (I've *never* seen it in any companies I've been involved it) have something like what you call "Power to Delay Announcements". What *would* give you power like that, is to hold a sufficient portion of shares to control one or more board seats. But again, that presupposes investment in *shares* in a corporation. Many other forms of investments are also possible, such as the aforementioned debt financing used for RDD.

+1

Id be ignoring these Clowns NIck,

if you check out there history they have only commented on this ANN??
I know this coin could of had an interesting Future with the ANON but you both talk big words but are Clearly Pr0m FAN BOYS trying to discredit genuine people who are looking at this coin, you can call it what you want but the proof is in the Pudding and you 2 clowns have it all over your faces losers so the Question to ask is WHO ARE YOU Huh?

Peace
BOLLOS
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Follow the ann not realising all of you fukkers youself included are in on the biggest rort scam fake muthafukers. WHO ARE U?

But all that means nothing to me truth is you guys want main stream money Yes Fiat (oww ahhh )none of this fake shit arse coins mean anything without real $$$. Well guess what im fuking mainstream and we are the majority you poofter/thinkyouRbetter/KIDS?!! think you can fuck real people well roll up mutherfucker I woudnt let someone fukking rip me in the real world and I wont let anyone fuk me in this fake arse world. Hiding behind fake IDs like lil Punks MAN UP Chumps and guess what I ant leaving till I get satifaction.

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD

For starters, I don't understand why people like you have to behave so disrespectfully. I wasn't disrespectful to you. Why would you speak to me that way? Too much juvenile behavior on the threads. Why do you think that you're approach will convince anyone to come over to your way of thinking?

I am not with Prom's group. I believe in this coin and I believe that Mindfox has made a great anonymous solution. Because I state that publicly and I report what I find out to the thread, I am a mutha*****? I've been on BTCtalk since 4/2013 and if you have "been here since the beginning", you would know who I am (ex law enforcement) and what I am about. It really doesn't matter either way. Your posts and behavior make it clear whose side you're on and why you are in this thread. I deal with enough foul language and threatening people in the real world. You are placed on Ignore. I advise everyone else to do the same.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion

+1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 994
Guys, look at the OP changes
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
mindfox is from greece? so you guys should no wondering about his slow work lol  Grin
Bolos: You just appeared here a few days ago. Not sure where you've been the past month and a half, but Mindfox and the others are mainly on irc at night. Mindfox chats on channel during the day in Europe (Greece to be exact). If you try irc around 1am-4am PST you'll have to opportunity to talk with many of us. A lot of people on irc during the day are out of school for the summer.  Smiley

BINGO we have a winner!!
Ive been here since the beginning brother, just started in crypto 6 months ago learning staying quiet being impartial. Made a nice little nest egg bought 10000 with of mining gear. enjoying my self thought Id invest a little more and really give it a go bought 10 BTC and jumped in, yeah i was prob a bit nieve and I was aware of P&D and scam coin devs ninja launching then leaving I called a couple out that bailed kiwicoin korecoin. This dikhead pr0m comes on crytspy acting like the nice guy, sounded to good to be true guess what it was. Follow the ann not realising all of you fukkers youself included are in on the biggest rort scam fake muthafukers. WHO ARE U?

But all that means nothing to me truth is you guys want main stream money Yes Fiat (oww ahhh )none of this fake shit arse coins mean anything without real $$$. Well guess what im fuking mainstream and we are the majority you poofter/thinkyouRbetter/KIDS?!! think you can fuck real people well roll up mutherfucker I woudnt let someone fukking rip me in the real world and I wont let anyone fuk me in this fake arse world. Hiding behind fake IDs like lil Punks MAN UP Chumps and guess what I ant leaving till I get satifaction.

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I'm not sure why FUDsters have reappeared on this thread the last few days, but I'm thinking it's because we are about to launch. Mindfox is very close to the release. Just working out the final bug(s).

Get ready for the FUD Army to show up on our thread again. These few look like the forward scouts. They will dredge up the old garbage from last month that was refuted and act like it's new. They will mention "hidden blocks", "premines", and other lies that have been long since proven false.

It appears to me that we are all in the middle of some feud between warring factions. Try to ignore it, and stick with cryptcoin if thats your choice. Everyone has an agenda, everyone. The question is, which agenda benefits you and which will harm you. I think the FUDsters primary agenda in this case is to harm us. Make up your own mind, but use some discernment. Ask yourself what they have to gain by spreading lies. Why all of the orchestrated tactics of manipulation? My general strategy when dealing with psyche warfare is to do the opposite of what they are pushing me towards. If they want you to go outside, you should stay inside. If they want you to buy something, you should sell. If they want you to sell, you should buy or hold.
Don't be fooled, people are manipulating you everyday on these threads, chat rooms, twitter, etc.. I try my best to counter it whenever I can. I hope we can all work together to do this. I think that everyone can be successful if they work together. All of this negative garbage is just that, garbage.

The Chat reveals insider trading. Why would we be accused of FUD? If this is faked chat then it is FUD, but to use this chat to bolster your positions while it reeks of insider trading is ludacris.

You have a very simplistic debate for your battle of wits! Detractors say one thing then do the opposite? Your greed has cause you to overlook the obvious, as explained that Insta-Mine is like Pre-Mine and do you think the Devs did not get in on it? Of course they did and Crypto even states it in the chat and shows their holdings. Then do you think they did not dump on us?

You fall victim to the classic blunder, the most famous of which would be, "Never get involved in a land war in Asia!" But only slightly less well-known is this "Never go in against a Sicilian when Debt is on the line!" I changed the last part to Debt Smiley

So now we all understand that MindFox has a second job probably working at a Starbucks making Frappuccino's and is too busy right now. So the fact that MindFox is what everyone is waiting on becomes painfully obvious that the solution that MindFox is building is not even worth Devs paying MindFox a portion of what they Dumped to finish, but also that MindFox must hold no Crypt or the final product is not even worth him investing his own money in it and going full time. MindFox must not realize the opportunity to capitalize on his work or MindFox must realize that his work is not that great. MindFox also shows this propensity by saying that he doesn't want to get paid until he finishes the work thinking it might not be that great or worth that much.  

This is not FUD it is reality and based on what has been told to us in this thread. If you assume otherwise that is your perception and when someone spends their money they need to look at the details and not just blindly hold coin since someone threw FUD at the coin so that must mean it has huge potential and you should hold it since someone would only attack a good coin. Circular logic.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Why did the chicken cross the road?

He was tired of waiting on CRYPT to rise to get his profits!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Crypto Comedy at its finest. I'm absolutely fascinated that people are still buying this dead shitcoin clone. It went to 10k and i almost re-re-re-quoted myself, but then i decided that i will wait till 8k to say HI once again to the dumbest people alive. Price went down almost 6 times since my first message. The ones who were swearing and called me a Fud-er can now eat the biggest donkey dick they can find. If they can afford it, of course... LMFAO. I wonder how many were dreaming about big houses and Aston Martins during the peak.

Cannot wait to comment at 500 satoshi. Stupid animals.
Bolos: You just appeared here a few days ago. Not sure where you've been the past month and a half, but Mindfox and the others are mainly on irc at night. Mindfox chats on channel during the day in Europe (Greece to be exact). If you try irc around 1am-4am PST you'll have to opportunity to talk with many of us. A lot of people on irc during the day are out of school for the summer.  Smiley
I'm not sure why FUDsters have reappeared on this thread the last few days, but I'm thinking it's because we are about to launch. Mindfox is very close to the release. Just working out the final bug(s).

Get ready for the FUD Army to show up on our thread again. These few look like the forward scouts. They will dredge up the old garbage from last month that was refuted and act like it's new. They will mention "hidden blocks", "premines", and other lies that have been long since proven false.

It appears to me that we are all in the middle of some feud between warring factions. Try to ignore it, and stick with cryptcoin if thats your choice. Everyone has an agenda, everyone. The question is, which agenda benefits you and which will harm you. I think the FUDsters primary agenda in this case is to harm us. Make up your own mind, but use some discernment. Ask yourself what they have to gain by spreading lies. Why all of the orchestrated tactics of manipulation? My general strategy when dealing with psyche warfare is to do the opposite of what they are pushing me towards. If they want you to go outside, you should stay inside. If they want you to buy something, you should sell. If they want you to sell, you should buy or hold.
Don't be fooled, people are manipulating you everyday on these threads, chat rooms, twitter, etc.. I try my best to counter it whenever I can. I hope we can all work together to do this. I think that everyone can be successful if they work together. All of this negative garbage is just that, garbage.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Keycoin is interesting, only problem is that it still relies on masternodes. AFAIK Crypt's anon feature will remove the need for master nodes which is pretty important indeed. Also, any coin wallet can run through Tor.

not tryina spread fud on key, it seems legit and will no doubt bring good innovations to the crypto world

Brother I actually agree from what Ive researched and asked peps. But the GROUP major fail.  Pr0m especially

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD

Yes Major Fail! But they say they are making a movie now and have us on the edge of our seats! Its an insider trading movie with Drama starring Attious and InAction heros starring the Devs!
The Title of the new Crypt Movie is "The Boy Who Crys Wolf Of Wall Street!"

Keycoin is interesting, only problem is that it still relies on masternodes. AFAIK Crypt's anon feature will remove the need for master nodes which is pretty important indeed. Also, any coin wallet can run through Tor.

not tryina spread fud on key, it seems legit and will no doubt bring good innovations to the crypto world

Brother I actually agree from what Ive researched and asked peps. But the GROUP major fail.  Pr0m especially

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD
Activity: 181
optical illusion

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

Well blow me down and I thought I was attious WTF who am I god dam it!!

Mega - Ive been on the IRC allday and its like a poor mans gay chat site. Not my cuppa tea  Brother.  
In absense of Dev and MOD as the are flat out, please direct all queries to Keycoin ANN please

Peace
BOLLOS

Dam, maybe you are Attious, we are all so skitzo its hard to tell , also im so baked I don't know who I am anymore! Smiley  But seriously, now I don't think I am Attious anymore, im just me, and only me!! As for poor mans gay chat that doesn't sound like my cuppa tea, I can see why mega is trying to get more people to join though, he sounds kinda desperate!

I never mentioned mindfox or his day job??

Im talking about the latest excuse that the FUD has delayed things yet again?? can you read?

Let me explain to your little brain... you're bitching about things getting delayed and I explained that it was because of Mindfox's busy schedule as he has a dayjob and can't work at crypt anon development full time. THAT EXPLAINS YOUR BITCHING ABOUT THINGS BEING DELAYED. It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat.

If you're gonna FUD at least try to remain logical on your replies... jesus christ.

So are you saying that the delay is not because of FUD but "but because Mindfox is still working on development " ?? Smiley I was referring to the update to the OP = "FUD attacks slow down our progress".. and you say lets keep this logical. im referring to the last statement made be the original starter of this 253 page thread and you say "It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat." WTF??

Go in IRC to stay up to date, I'm not here to be your news caster. Hard2trace feature is delayed because of Mindfox heavily work load, and commander wallet release is delayed because the rest of the dev team have been distracted from the Attious attacks. If you want crypt to succeed then stop spreading fud and distractions, but my guess is you're purposely trying to cause people to sell to fill your low buy orders before the big updates come.

I don't want crypt to succeed, what gave you that idea? Hopefully the video doesnt get delayed too, that would be embarassing! How exactly has attious posting some FUD on this thread distracted the wallet dev team to such a degree that it has delayed the wallet release?? please give some examples if its really true? Smiley

And BTW NO, I have no low buy orders set on crypt. im trying to warn people what a bad investment it is since it is 20 times (2000%) this price, now its at 5% of its pumped up high, why on earth would I buy into a coin created by the BTCe mod moosa at this stage after all the team leaks etc, I think he only created his BCT account this year to pump this and other coins. I hope this coins blockchain is more secure than all their accounts and conversations, good luck with ANY security after all the recent leaks! Wink

No ,  I wont go to IRC, I think if there is any info worth mentioning it will be mentioned by someone (an investor maybe) on this thread , who wants to follow an IRC channel that has released nothing in months?

Please keep talking, you making your coin look really good, honest.. Wink

lmao everything is released on IRC first actually.
Please stop spreading bullshit on this thread. It's so obvious. Why waste your energy trying to force current investors to panic sell? Why don't you just cancel your low buy orders already and just buy in before Mindfox releases latest feature. We're all up to date on the IRC.

That's fine, my point was that if its worth mentioning on IRC and its good news, then surely it will be mentioned here by an investor afterwards, to me it makes sense that if there is some good news on IRC, then someone will mention it here after buying some crypt no?

You left the part out when the dev team had a rogue backstabber called Attious. The price was actually going back up until he attacked and that's what caused the price to crash all the way down.

I didn't leave that out at all, ive mentioned it a few times over my last few posts. The funniest bit is that I got control of the main release account once again, over one month after doing a real number on this coin in exactly the same way, have these guys heard of long unique passwords?

Ok , ill admit it, "Attious" is one of my own accounts. Its been funny getting invited to the group under multiple usernames, ive refused to join on this account up until now even though ive been invited several times, ive paid to join on one user account, and ive joined for free twice on others. (or maybe im just messing with ye and im moosanyc really lol!) Smiley  

Well blow me down and I thought I was attious WTF who am I god dam it!!

Mega - Ive been on the IRC allday and its like a poor mans gay chat site. Not my cuppa tea  Brother. 
In absense of Dev and MOD as the are flat out, please direct all queries to Keycoin ANN please

Peace
BOLLOS
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
Isnt it funny how some people/devs/investors call crypt "Anon" , even "True Anon" (even the title of this thread says "Anonymity" ffs) where as others are now calling it just "hard2trace",  maybe thread title should be changed to "Mostly Anon" or "90% Anon" "Semi Anon" , cos at the moment the thread title mentions "P2P anonymity" and "Commander" , two features that are not even confirmed to exist yet, maybe we get a cool video soon showing us "proof" of anon and commander with special effects, I bet they paid lots of BTC for the video too! Cheesy

What someones getting paid WTF?Huh?

I believe so, moosa/pr0m already paid 20btc to devs allegedly,  plus more in bribes to exchanges allegedly! I doubt its cost them anything though overall, this coin was pumped up 2000% of current value with bots and then dumped.

You left the part out when the dev team had a rogue backstabber called Attious. The price was actually going back up until he attacked and that's what caused the price to crash all the way down.
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw

I never mentioned mindfox or his day job??

Im talking about the latest excuse that the FUD has delayed things yet again?? can you read?

Let me explain to your little brain... you're bitching about things getting delayed and I explained that it was because of Mindfox's busy schedule as he has a dayjob and can't work at crypt anon development full time. THAT EXPLAINS YOUR BITCHING ABOUT THINGS BEING DELAYED. It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat.

If you're gonna FUD at least try to remain logical on your replies... jesus christ.

So are you saying that the delay is not because of FUD but "but because Mindfox is still working on development " ?? Smiley I was referring to the update to the OP = "FUD attacks slow down our progress".. and you say lets keep this logical. im referring to the last statement made be the original starter of this 253 page thread and you say "It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat." WTF??

Go in IRC to stay up to date, I'm not here to be your news caster. Hard2trace feature is delayed because of Mindfox heavily work load, and commander wallet release is delayed because the rest of the dev team have been distracted from the Attious attacks. If you want crypt to succeed then stop spreading fud and distractions, but my guess is you're purposely trying to cause people to sell to fill your low buy orders before the big updates come.

I don't want crypt to succeed, what gave you that idea? Hopefully the video doesnt get delayed too, that would be embarassing! How exactly has attious posting some FUD on this thread distracted the wallet dev team to such a degree that it has delayed the wallet release?? please give some examples if its really true? Smiley

And BTW NO, I have no low buy orders set on crypt. im trying to warn people what a bad investment it is since it is 20 times (2000%) this price, now its at 5% of its pumped up high, why on earth would I buy into a coin created by the BTCe mod moosa at this stage after all the team leaks etc, I think he only created his BCT account this year to pump this and other coins. I hope this coins blockchain is more secure than all their accounts and conversations, good luck with ANY security after all the recent leaks! Wink

No ,  I wont go to IRC, I think if there is any info worth mentioning it will be mentioned by someone (an investor maybe) on this thread , who wants to follow an IRC channel that has released nothing in months?

Please keep talking, you making your coin look really good, honest.. Wink

lmao everything is released on IRC first actually. Please stop spreading bullshit on this thread. It's so obvious. Why waste your energy trying to force current investors to panic sell? Why don't you just cancel your low buy orders already and just buy in before Mindfox releases latest feature. We're all up to date on the IRC.
Pages:
Jump to: