Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 4. (Read 25291 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
@veles888

I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say here. I know what are the advantages and exceptional features STeX has, but to think that there is no competition is rather naive. Crypto exchanges space is getting more and more crowded, with lots of new players aiming for the same goal - to grab significant number of users. STeX can have the best product out there, but without traders and market makers it will be just another exchange. That said, I hope the team deliver and next year we will be celebrating.

There will be really few competitors who will be able to compete with STeX. Especially in the first 1-3 years since the final release. What do the most traders want? Low commissions and liquidity! Do you know any exchange out there, which has the A2A technology and the commission of 0,1% and which is able to aggregate the liquidity from other echanges and so coexist with them? I don't! So the only work STeX has to do at the end is to become known to these traders. I'm sure not few of them with brains immediately will switch to STeX if they fully understand the advantages and will never come back again neither to the traditional exchanges nore to the illiquid DEXes.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
@veles888

I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say here. I know what are the advantages and exceptional features STeX has, but to think that there is no competition is rather naive. Crypto exchanges space is getting more and more crowded, with lots of new players aiming for the same goal - to grab significant number of users. STeX can have the best product out there, but without traders and market makers it will be just another exchange. That said, I hope the team deliver and next year we will be celebrating.

Promise in the near future the publication, the moon definitely!, And it will be this year!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
True, idea is great, but the progress may be too slow to grab a meaningful marketshare before everybody move to DEXes, like the one Binance is developing right now. IMO team needs to speed things up with rebranding and marketing if they want to succeed.

I did not know Binance is making a DEX. I'll read up on that to check out the competition
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
October 16, 2018, 04:25:59 AM
@veles888

October 16, 2018, 03:12:14 AM
True, idea is great, but the progress may be too slow to grab a meaningful marketshare before everybody move to DEXes, like the one Binance is developing right now. IMO team needs to speed things up with rebranding and marketing if they want to succeed.

In that and that it is that the exchange stex  is not a competitor of financial and any other stock exchanges, this is our trick! you understand the essence of the exchange badly, there are a lot of videos on YouTube! ), our success is not someone to take away for this moment in this market!
sud
October 16, 2018, 02:00:35 AM
Activity: 680
Merit: 540
October 16, 2018, 12:19:21 AM
Decent idea until decentralized exchanges take over
October 16, 2018, 12:02:48 AM
Is Stex.com affiliated with Stex.exchange?

No!), We will soon have the best site coming out!
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
Is Stex.com affiliated with Stex.exchange?
October 08, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
It is an information from the official telegram chat. The official announcement will follow soon.
Unfortunately, the community was not involved in the rebranding, but some suggestions were made so maybe the team got inspired by it. We will see...
The rebranding is due to the already used name and the token "STEX" by stocks.exchange!

Yes, great move in my opinion. I'm not active on telegram any more, so kindly relay the rebranding information here if you will Smiley
October 08, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
It is an information from the official telegram chat. The official announcement will follow soon.
Unfortunately, the community was not involved in the rebranding, but some suggestions were made so maybe the team got inspired by it. We will see...
The rebranding is due to the already used name and the token "STEX" by stocks.exchange!
sud
October 08, 2018, 06:05:32 AM
Is rebranding official news? I haven't seen any info about it yet, but I think it is necessary to change STeX name, since stocks.exchange took stex.com domain. The best way to do rebranding would be community vote IMO, with few choices of names and logos.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
October 08, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
Exciting news lies ahead in the coming weeks!
STeX plans to rename itself (Rebranding).
Stable version will be released soon and the PR campaign is about to start.
I wish all of you, who have supported the STeX Exchange project, much success!  Wink

I kind of lost track of all developments a few months after the ICO, but I'm glad to see things are moving along.
I think it's a great idea to rebrand, since I ran into another Stex token exchange as well.

Looking forward to the developments!

Absolutely a wise decision to rebrand because of the similar naming of the other exchange and their token. Now I'm excited and finally want to know the new name,  I just hope that the logo doesn't change too much because I really like it.  Smiley
October 07, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
I wish all of you, who have supported the STeX Exchange project, much success!  Wink

I kind of lost track of all developments a few months after the ICO, but I'm glad to see things are moving along.
I think it's a great idea to rebrand, since I ran into another Stex token exchange as well.

Looking forward to the developments!
October 07, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
October 02, 2018, 05:36:20 AM
Hi! Please tell me, I have not followed the project for a long time, in the end I have these tokens. Stored on myetherwallet . All these tokens are not available in my tokens, I see only in history. How to transfer them to the exchange?  Thanks.

Valid STeX Exchange tokens are:
STE (8 decimals) from the smart contract 0xfFE04344F48e7CA2eE5E25bF557Ac88b1B769Cb3
A2A (8 decimals) from the smart contract 0x11c039f368606d91664bfd10137b00eee13cde77

Bonus tokens are locked till 04/01/2019 and can't be moved anywhere till then!
Feel free to join one of your favorite telegram group to stay up to date:

EN: https :// t.me/stex_official
News: https :// t.me/stex_news

Other languages:
🇰🇷 한국어 https ://t. me/stex_official_korea
🇷🇺 Pyccкий https ://t. me/stex_official_russian
🇹🇷 Türkce https ://t. me/STeX_official_turkish
🇪🇸 Español https ://t. me/stex_official_spanish
🇩🇪 Deutsch (inoffiziell) https ://t. me/STeXExchangeGerman
Activity: 7
October 01, 2018, 07:59:02 AM
Hi! Please tell me, I have not followed the project for a long time, in the end I have these tokens. Stored on myetherwallet . All these tokens are not available in my tokens, I see only in history. How to transfer them to the exchange?  Thanks.
https://image.ibb.co/dMcWKK/screenshot_ethplorer_io_2018_10_01_14_46_48.png
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
September 20, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
The STeX system is built in such a way as to allow it to coexist with other exchanges, creating a symbiotic relationship.
September 14, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
right. and if everything goes smoothly when at what point, in your opinion or others you've talked to or heard from, could STeX EXCHANGE have all the features up and running? margin trading, hedge funds and so forth.

Somewhere between November and January I suppose. But as far as I know STeX is gonna start the advertising campaign already in some weeks. So we will start with a stable version and the missing features will be added time by time.

Beta 4.46 has been released. Some more usefull features had been added and some other usefull had been broken (daily candlestick charts)...
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:10:22 AM
right. and if everything goes smoothly when at what point, in your opinion or others you've talked to or heard from, could STeX EXCHANGE have all the features up and running? margin trading, hedge funds and so forth.
Pages:
Jump to: