Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 21. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Hello to all. Will there be any discounts for those who buy a package for a year or more *? Or a discount which depends on the amount of the deposit?
It will be just fine. And I would like to understand how it would be most profitable to mine on the platform. That is, I want to make sure that it will be beneficial for me as a user.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello to all. Will there be any discounts for those who buy a package for a year or more *? Or a discount which depends on the amount of the deposit?
Activity: 159
Hello friends. Mining? In such a market. Do you think this will be relevant in the coming years? Or how are you going to develop further?
I think at this price it will be the most profitable. Moreover, the project developers have direct agreements with equipment manufacturers.
Yes, thanks to this, they will have an exclusive price for the purchase of equipment. I think it will be very beneficial for people who want to mine at home.
Will developers charge any fee for equipment maintenance? I would really like to know how the company will earn money?
I think all this will be included in the tariff. But at the same time, the cost of production should be as profitable as possible for users.
Activity: 476
Hello friends. Mining? In such a market. Do you think this will be relevant in the coming years? Or how are you going to develop further?
I think at this price it will be the most profitable. Moreover, the project developers have direct agreements with equipment manufacturers.
Yes, thanks to this, they will have an exclusive price for the purchase of equipment. I think it will be very beneficial for people who want to mine at home.
Will developers charge any fee for equipment maintenance? I would really like to know how the company will earn money?
Activity: 271
Activity: 448
Activity: 191
If you believe in the growth of this market, then mining can be very profitable. And that is why the price can quickly go up.
Activity: 434
Activity: 251
Just a great time to enter mining. Buy some tokens and test how it all works. And I hope the start of the project will be the first of March as promised by the developers.
Well, as I understand it, mining is profitable right now as until March 1, the developers removed any commissions. I think to make a small deposit and personally check the platform.
And how much will you need to make to start mining? That is, how many tokens need to buy the minimum?
If I am not mistaken, I will need to buy about 100 tokens. And after that you can start working on the platform.
Well, it's not a big amount. Will need to try. Is it possible to choose an extraction algorithm or not? I would really like to know that.
Just a great time to enter mining. Buy some tokens and test how it all works. And I hope the start of the project will be the first of March as promised by the developers.
Well, as I understand it, mining is profitable right now as until March 1, the developers removed any commissions. I think to make a small deposit and personally check the platform.
And how much will you need to make to start mining? That is, how many tokens need to buy the minimum?
If I am not mistaken, I will need to buy about 100 tokens. And after that you can start working on the platform.
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
Great project. I think it will be in demand. I will continue to follow the development of the project. So far, mining is not in the best condition, I think so.
If the team continues to be active, it is possible that something will come out of this, but in any case the turn of the market is needed.
Miners are a specific audience and they understand that it is best to enter this market at the time of crisis. At this time, the equipment is as cheap as possible.
Well, if you believe in the growth of this market, then this is a very profitable investment if you enter the market right now.
I am personally going to invest a small amount for a long time. I think it will be possible to earn the most. And thanks to investing in several projects to reduce your risks.
We'll see. All the same, the topic of mining is losing popularity. Shares nvidia and amd collapsed lately. I think it will not be easy to move in this market.
It can be very profitable even now. It all depends on the price of electricity. And thanks to solar energy, the project will have several advantages.
What are the advantages of having a project in Spain? Is there any economic benefit?

As I understand it is a very sunny country that will provide maximum energy production. And it is also possible there is an agreement with the government.
Great project. I think it will be in demand. I will continue to follow the development of the project. So far, mining is not in the best condition, I think so.
If the team continues to be active, it is possible that something will come out of this, but in any case the turn of the market is needed.
Miners are a specific audience and they understand that it is best to enter this market at the time of crisis. At this time, the equipment is as cheap as possible.
Well, if you believe in the growth of this market, then this is a very profitable investment if you enter the market right now.
I am personally going to invest a small amount for a long time. I think it will be possible to earn the most. And thanks to investing in several projects to reduce your risks.
We'll see. All the same, the topic of mining is losing popularity. Shares nvidia and amd collapsed lately. I think it will not be easy to move in this market.
It can be very profitable even now. It all depends on the price of electricity. And thanks to solar energy, the project will have several advantages.
What are the advantages of having a project in Spain? Is there any economic benefit?
Activity: 144
Activity: 271
Activity: 251
Pages:
Jump to: