Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 22. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Great project. I think it will be in demand. I will continue to follow the development of the project. So far, mining is not in the best condition, I think so.
If the team continues to be active, it is possible that something will come out of this, but in any case the turn of the market is needed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Great project. I think it will be in demand. I will continue to follow the development of the project. So far, mining is not in the best condition, I think so.
Activity: 364
Too bad I missed the bounty program. It would be possible to get liquid tokens. It would be cool. But now I’ll have to consider buying tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 434
An interesting project and it is a pity that I did not have time to take part in the bounty program. But I'm going to try mining. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Yes, developers are now offering mining without commission until March 1, and I think that this opportunity should be taken.
Real power will be available in the demo version? Or is it just an opportunity to test the platform?
You can pay for the project services right now and start mining these currencies. I am personally going to do these in the near future.
Perhaps I'll start with this. I think the token rate will grow very quickly. Especially after listing on exchanges. I think after the token is added to the popular stock exchange, then we can make X5 at least.
Judging by the dynamics of the project, I must say that this is possible. But much will depend on the team and on the activity of investors.
But still, it is better to invest in real business than in virtual projects, and for this reason such a project is really worthy of attention.
An interesting project and it is a pity that I did not have time to take part in the bounty program. But I'm going to try mining. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Yes, developers are now offering mining without commission until March 1, and I think that this opportunity should be taken.
Real power will be available in the demo version? Or is it just an opportunity to test the platform?
You can pay for the project services right now and start mining these currencies. I am personally going to do these in the near future.
Perhaps I'll start with this. I think the token rate will grow very quickly. Especially after listing on exchanges. I think after the token is added to the popular stock exchange, then we can make X5 at least.
Judging by the dynamics of the project, I must say that this is possible. But much will depend on the team and on the activity of investors.
Activity: 350
Activity: 196
Activity: 420
Activity: 144
Activity: 183
The developers said they would buy 3,000 devices. You can find out how many and what devices the team will buy? Or is this secret information?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I am also wondering if it would even be profitable as solar setups take years just to get your money back on the equipment.
In fact, we do not need to think about it. We have tariffs for 1 kilowatt of electricity. And the price is very attractive to all of us. Or you can consider the project as a trader.
Yes, judging by the growth of this coin, we will soon see X2 and I think it will be possible to just trade on the exchange and it will be very profitable.
I'm going to keep tokens for over a year. I think this is a very good long-term project. I will follow the development. But I have already allocated a small budget for the purchase.
For this you need to be sure that the team implements this project. I think we need to look at how the demo version will work and on the volume of trades on exchanges.
After listings on other exchanges, the price will quickly go up as the token’s popularity will quickly go up. And with the development of the project demand will only grow.
Now the team is showing itself well, I hope this will continue. But for the time being I am not ready to invest a large amount because it means great risks.
Early investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. I think everybody has to make a decision for himself. I personally will allocate a small budget for the purchase of tokens.
We all know that there are no undue risk in the crypto. It's just that we ourselves can assess the level of risk that will be on the face, that's why we have to really understand and be familiar with what we are going to invest. Maybe to early I will not invest in large numbers.
Activity: 378
How many tokens did the team get? And how will the team earn after a full launch? I wonder how profitable this project is from an economic point of view.
But there is still a problem in that the mining is not protected from falling coins. It may be absolutely not profitable. But if the course starts to grow, it will be just a huge profit.
Activity: 159
How many tokens did the team get? And how will the team earn after a full launch? I wonder how profitable this project is from an economic point of view.
Activity: 476
I am also wondering if it would even be profitable as solar setups take years just to get your money back on the equipment.
In fact, we do not need to think about it. We have tariffs for 1 kilowatt of electricity. And the price is very attractive to all of us. Or you can consider the project as a trader.
Yes, judging by the growth of this coin, we will soon see X2 and I think it will be possible to just trade on the exchange and it will be very profitable.
I'm going to keep tokens for over a year. I think this is a very good long-term project. I will follow the development. But I have already allocated a small budget for the purchase.
For this you need to be sure that the team implements this project. I think we need to look at how the demo version will work and on the volume of trades on exchanges.
After listings on other exchanges, the price will quickly go up as the token’s popularity will quickly go up. And with the development of the project demand will only grow.
Now the team is showing itself well, I hope this will continue. But for the time being I am not ready to invest a large amount because it means great risks.
Early investors risk the most, but they also earn the most. I think everybody has to make a decision for himself. I personally will allocate a small budget for the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 271
Activity: 191
Activity: 251
Pages:
Jump to: