Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 23. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I am also wondering if it would even be profitable as solar setups take years just to get your money back on the equipment.
In fact, we do not need to think about it. We have tariffs for 1 kilowatt of electricity. And the price is very attractive to all of us. Or you can consider the project as a trader.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This is a great and very interesting project. Hopefully as soon as possible the developers immediately implement the project in a short time.
I am very supportive of this project, I am sure this project will be a big success.
I myself follow the price of the token and must say they show good dynamics regardless of the market situation and this is really cool.
and the fact that developers offer before March 1 mining without a commission is a very good motivation for me. I am thinking of starting today.
Activity: 434
This is a great and very interesting project. Hopefully as soon as possible the developers immediately implement the project in a short time.
I am very supportive of this project, I am sure this project will be a big success.
I myself follow the price of the token and must say they show good dynamics regardless of the market situation and this is really cool.
Activity: 364
I am also wondering if it would even be profitable as solar setups take years just to get your money back on the equipment.
Developers have a scheme that will allow you to quickly return the money for it. They also have gas sources that generate energy at night.
Activity: 165
Activity: 132
Hey. Tell me, how did the sales rounds go? The project has collected the required amount or sales rounds were not held at all? It will be the most interesting. But I'm going to buy tokens on exchanges right now.
As i know that Solar energe is not cost-effective for mining
since you need to invest most of your money on the solar panels
and the electric is not enough for big farms
I am also interested in this question. Perhaps the developers have any subsidies from the state or large discounts on solar panels.
I think it is better to check with the administration. I only know that the price for 1 kilowatt will be very cheap. But how developers are going to pay back the cost of solar panels, I do not know yet.

maybe, over time the price will change, and it affects the performance of the team
the price is actually starting to change now. I think that if you believe in the success of the project, it is better to buy tokens in the near future.
Yes, after the launch of the project, the price may increase tenfold. But it is not exactly. The market is not stable now. So all the same will need a market reversal.
Activity: 144
I am also interested in this question. Perhaps the developers have any subsidies from the state or large discounts on solar panels.
I think it is better to check with the administration. I only know that the price for 1 kilowatt will be very cheap. But how developers are going to pay back the cost of solar panels, I do not know yet.

maybe, over time the price will change, and it affects the performance of the team
the price is actually starting to change now. I think that if you believe in the success of the project, it is better to buy tokens in the near future.
Very interesting project and have the potential is well. let me look for more news!!
Yes, I also liked it. And the price of the token began to grow rapidly and therefore it would be necessary to make a purchase decision quickly. So you can earn the most.
The guys promised to open registration for the whole world. I think this is due to the increase in prices. The demand for tokens is growing constantly.
Yes, mining is already available and it attracts investors from around the world. I think it is worth buying tokens while there is such an opportunity.
I think it will be possible to earn as a trader at short distances. especially considering that the tokens on the exchange now. You can make an analysis of information and make good money on it.
Yes now a lot of interesting events are planned. I will follow the news. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 271
Very interesting project and have the potential is well. let me look for more news!!
Yes, I also liked it. And the price of the token began to grow rapidly and therefore it would be necessary to make a purchase decision quickly. So you can earn the most.
The guys promised to open registration for the whole world. I think this is due to the increase in prices. The demand for tokens is growing constantly.
Yes, mining is already available and it attracts investors from around the world. I think it is worth buying tokens while there is such an opportunity.
I think it will be possible to earn as a trader at short distances. especially considering that the tokens on the exchange now. You can make an analysis of information and make good money on it.
Activity: 251
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Activity: 336

We have an agreement with an energy marketer so everything we produce, we inject it into the general network and then the marketer uses it, the autonomous facilities have a cogeneration system of natural gas LPG with which during the day gives light and at night consumes Natural Gas, therefore the energy cost comes to 0.0139 cents
Pretty interesting. With such a price for electricity mining will be very profitable. I just want to register now.
Of course you can try. Because it is impossible to organize this at home. Especially for such a cost.
How many tokens do I need to buy in order to start working on the platform? I just would like to test how it will work in real conditions.
Activity: 364

We have an agreement with an energy marketer so everything we produce, we inject it into the general network and then the marketer uses it, the autonomous facilities have a cogeneration system of natural gas LPG with which during the day gives light and at night consumes Natural Gas, therefore the energy cost comes to 0.0139 cents
Pretty interesting. With such a price for electricity mining will be very profitable. I just want to register now.
Of course you can try. Because it is impossible to organize this at home. Especially for such a cost.

Activity: 177

Pages:
Jump to: