Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 19. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 1
I read that the team has already achieved success. I liked the report on the medium and I think this is only the beginning of a long way. But everything will depend on the success of the team.
Yes, the team has done a lot this year. I think the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future. I’ll buy a little on exchanges right now, but I’m not very interested in mining.
I think the platform will become very popular in the near future. More precisely, after a full launch and after listing on popular exchanges.
And when will the listing. Already have any dates:? Just wanted to know how quickly this project will scale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I read that the team has already achieved success. I liked the report on the medium and I think this is only the beginning of a long way. But everything will depend on the success of the team.
Yes, the team has done a lot this year. I think the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future. I’ll buy a little on exchanges right now, but I’m not very interested in mining.
I think the platform will become very popular in the near future. More precisely, after a full launch and after listing on popular exchanges.
Activity: 144
I want to believe in the project, but there is one thing but with which you can not argue.There were already many such projects with a budget of several million dollars.But I have not seen a single successful one; all this is more like virtual mining.

Yes, there is something in it. But I like that this project does not require an annual subscription. The minimum deposit is only 10 dollars. And if something goes wrong, you will not lose anything.
Especially since earning income will increase the capacity every day. It will be pretty cool. I will follow the growth of this project.
I want to believe in the project, but there is one thing but with which you can not argue.There were already many such projects with a budget of several million dollars.But I have not seen a single successful one; all this is more like virtual mining.

Yes, there is something in it. But I like that this project does not require an annual subscription. The minimum deposit is only 10 dollars. And if something goes wrong, you will not lose anything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 364
Hi guys. At what stage is the launch of the farm? And I would also like to know someone from the team already had a successful business earlier or something similar.
I really don't care. The main thing is that the team was able to fulfill all its promises and that the price of the token made X10 during the year)
This is quite an ambitious statement. I think that the price will grow, but I'm not sure how much. Everything will depend on the work of the team.
Hi guys. At what stage is the launch of the farm? And I would also like to know someone from the team already had a successful business earlier or something similar.
I really don't care. The main thing is that the team was able to fulfill all its promises and that the price of the token made X10 during the year)
Activity: 196
Activity: 434
I would like to see more photos or videos from the farm. I would be very interested to see how all this is organized.
And as for the idea, I think it has a future. I am pleased when the cryptocurrency is associated with a real service.
Activity: 183
As for me mining is very risky. If the complexity of the network grows, then the production will not be profitable for users. In this case, the demand for tokens will be lower.
But with the turn of the market, everything can be the opposite. So here everyone let them decide for themselves how profitable it will be.
Activity: 159
As for me mining is very risky. If the complexity of the network grows, then the production will not be profitable for users. In this case, the demand for tokens will be lower.
Activity: 476
Is a bounty program or airdrop planned? I would like to be able to get some tokens. In general, the idea is not bad, but the further fate of mining is unknown to me.
Now it is literally a finished product and a bounty program and airdrop have already ended. So you have to buy some tokens on exchanges to start mining.
And how it can be profitable? I just heard that mining is not profitable today.
if I understand correctly, you can get 0.04 cents from every 14 cents per day. This is a very profitable investment these days.
With a solid investment you can have a very good passive income.
if tokens do not fall in price until March 1. Since the withdrawal of income will be possible only after March 1.
But it will be possible to mine now and increase power every day if I understand correctly.
Activity: 271
Is a bounty program or airdrop planned? I would like to be able to get some tokens. In general, the idea is not bad, but the further fate of mining is unknown to me.
Now it is literally a finished product and a bounty program and airdrop have already ended. So you have to buy some tokens on exchanges to start mining.
if I understand correctly, you can get 0.04 cents from every 14 cents per day. This is a very profitable investment these days.
if tokens do not fall in price until March 1. Since the withdrawal of income will be possible only after March 1.
Activity: 191
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: