Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 12. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Hey. Can I get a list of equipment that will be purchased from suppliers. I mean mining equipment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Do you plan to hold airdrop or something like that? I would like to get some tokens to test mining.
If you are not ready to allocate $ 10 for the purchase of tokens, then you have nothing to do in the field of cryptocurrency) Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 251
Do you plan to hold airdrop or something like that? I would like to get some tokens to test mining.
Activity: 448
How does the platform plan to make money? I would like to understand how they are going to return the money from such large-scale investments?
As I understand it, the project will earn on commissions and on the sale of electric energy.
Much will also depend on the marketing company. What is the amount allocated for this?
I think it would not be bad to make a referral program to attract users. This could help make the project more popular.
developers definitely need to implement this feature. While I have not heard anything like it. But still the project should become as popular as possible in a short time.
Activity: 336
How does the platform plan to make money? I would like to understand how they are going to return the money from such large-scale investments?
As I understand it, the project will earn on commissions and on the sale of electric energy.
Much will also depend on the marketing company. What is the amount allocated for this?
I think it would not be bad to make a referral program to attract users. This could help make the project more popular.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Activity: 420
Tell me, do you already have any instructions on how to start mining? I can not figure out how to work with the platform.
there should be no particular problems with this. The interface seems pretty pleasant and clear to me.
It seems to me that at this stage registration is pretty complicated. Because you need to provide too much personal data. I hope it will be simplified in the future.
Activity: 144
Tell me, do you already have any instructions on how to start mining? I can not figure out how to work with the platform.
there should be no particular problems with this. The interface seems pretty pleasant and clear to me.
Activity: 476
powerful project. I think the connection with the real business will provide the token with more liquidity for many years. I hope so.
so far it is difficult to say something about it. I think it will be necessary to try how much it will be beneficial for me. You need to start by buying 100 tokens.
And what is the price of the token now? Can you give me any links to exchanges? I would like to track the dynamics of trading on exchanges.
if I am not mistaken on their website 3 exchanges have already been added. The team also made announcements about listing a token on other popular exchanges.
You need to have time to buy tokens for yourself. I think after such an event, the price will quickly go back. Therefore, investors will be able to earn even on short distations.
The market is now not in the best position, and these tokens are no exception, but perhaps this is a very good time to buy.
That everyone decides for himself. We must be sure that the market will not go even lower to make such statements. But in any case, I think in the near future we will see a quick scaling of the project.
powerful project. I think the connection with the real business will provide the token with more liquidity for many years. I hope so.
so far it is difficult to say something about it. I think it will be necessary to try how much it will be beneficial for me. You need to start by buying 100 tokens.
And what is the price of the token now? Can you give me any links to exchanges? I would like to track the dynamics of trading on exchanges.
if I am not mistaken on their website 3 exchanges have already been added. The team also made announcements about listing a token on other popular exchanges.
You need to have time to buy tokens for yourself. I think after such an event, the price will quickly go back. Therefore, investors will be able to earn even on short distations.
The market is now not in the best position, and these tokens are no exception, but perhaps this is a very good time to buy.
Activity: 251
Activity: 364
Activity: 476
Activity: 144
Activity: 448
Are you already negotiating with any exchanges about listing? I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Now it is a finished product. I think team information was more relevant during sales rounds. Now it is more important to me how much money can be earned on this.
And where you can read more about the team in more detail.? I would like to know how many people work in a team? And how is development going.
Pages:
Jump to: