Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 13. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Are you already negotiating with any exchanges about listing? I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Now tokens are added on 3 exchanges. All the information you can see on the site regarding this. I think that the price of the token will soon go up as there were announcements about adding to other exchanges.
And when will this happen? Already have any news about this? I just want to have time to buy these tokens.
as for me now it would be more logical to buy tokens and start mining. There you can get the maximum profit until March 1.
maybe you are right. It is worth considering as a way to get passive income. I think this is the most cool.
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
Are you already negotiating with any exchanges about listing? I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Now tokens are added on 3 exchanges. All the information you can see on the site regarding this. I think that the price of the token will soon go up as there were announcements about adding to other exchanges.
And when will this happen? Already have any news about this? I just want to have time to buy these tokens.
as for me now it would be more logical to buy tokens and start mining. There you can get the maximum profit until March 1.
Activity: 448
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
What personal data will I need to provide for registration on the platform? And will there be any discount if I buy a tariff plan for a year?
I don’t know anything about it but you need about 100 tokens in order to start mining. This is essentially all I know at the moment.
What personal data will I need to provide for registration on the platform? And will there be any discount if I buy a tariff plan for a year?
Activity: 196
In fact, I don’t know how profitable mining will be after March 1. But probably the developers know more than we once rely on the work of the project in the long term.
I think after the market reversal, the price of mining will be even more profitable. Because it is very beneficial to support the project right now. I think it can be profitable.
it's hard to talk about it now. The market is too unstable and it seems to me that developers take a big risk if they are truly ready to deal with the topic of mining.
In fact, I don’t know how profitable mining will be after March 1. But probably the developers know more than we once rely on the work of the project in the long term.
I think after the market reversal, the price of mining will be even more profitable. Because it is very beneficial to support the project right now. I think it can be profitable.
Activity: 183
Activity: 476
are there video reviews. I do not understand the plant is already built at the moment or not? I would like to see it all with my own eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSYfEXjbG8
video from the official site. I have not seen any other reports yet. But in fact, and before the start of the project is still about 2 months.
Let's see how it will work. I decided to wait for the start of this project. And after that it will be possible to draw any conclusions.
are there video reviews. I do not understand the plant is already built at the moment or not? I would like to see it all with my own eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSYfEXjbG8
video from the official site. I have not seen any other reports yet. But in fact, and before the start of the project is still about 2 months.
Activity: 191
I think this mining will be in great demand and the price of the token will quickly go up as the income will motivate users to be part of the platform on a constant basis.
Someone already had the opportunity to withdraw income from the platform? I just would like to understand when I can get the income from mining.
Developers are now offering mining without commissions. But the income will be available only after March 1. It will be accumulated on the platform until full launch.
And what is the reason? Any technical details or is it something else? Just wait pretty long to get the first income.
I think it is all the same connected that the platform works in demo mode. That is why mining now works without any commissions.
Nevertheless, mining does not seem to me so profitable in our time, and therefore I would like to understand where the company plans to take money to scale its project.

Well, the contracts have already been signed and, as I understand it, the project will be expanded regardless of the activity of investors. I think this is a serious business.
Activity: 336
I think this mining will be in great demand and the price of the token will quickly go up as the income will motivate users to be part of the platform on a constant basis.
Someone already had the opportunity to withdraw income from the platform? I just would like to understand when I can get the income from mining.
Developers are now offering mining without commissions. But the income will be available only after March 1. It will be accumulated on the platform until full launch.
And what is the reason? Any technical details or is it something else? Just wait pretty long to get the first income.
I think it is all the same connected that the platform works in demo mode. That is why mining now works without any commissions.
Nevertheless, mining does not seem to me so profitable in our time, and therefore I would like to understand where the company plans to take money to scale its project.
Activity: 476
Activity: 144
Activity: 271
Pages:
Jump to: