Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 11. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 1
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow. I think this mining should be relevant around the world.
I think it will be necessary at least to have access to cheap solar panels. Only in this case it will be relevant.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow. I think this mining should be relevant around the world.
Activity: 251
An interesting project. I will continue to monitor how it all develops. I think in the market this should be justified.
Activity: 448
looks pretty not bad. I would certainly like to receive more reports on the work and the development of the project. So it's important for me to understand when you are going to the moon Grin
I think if the launch will be according to the statements of the developers, we will very soon see a significant increase.
Activity: 336
looks pretty not bad. I would certainly like to receive more reports on the work and the development of the project. So it's important for me to understand when you are going to the moon Grin
Activity: 364
Hi guys. I would like to understand how it all will work. Have you already purchased an equipment for mining or is it still in the process?
as I understand, all the equipment has already been purchased and this is just fine because it will be possible to start mining now. I'm going to buy $ 50 tokens and test the system.
Well write about the results after this. I myself would be very interested. But I'm still studying the project.
Hi guys. I would like to understand how it all will work. Have you already purchased an equipment for mining or is it still in the process?
as I understand, all the equipment has already been purchased and this is just fine because it will be possible to start mining now. I'm going to buy $ 50 tokens and test the system.
Activity: 350
Activity: 420
Hey. Great project. I think the future of green mining. I will expect from you any announcements and answers. I will continue to follow the announcements from the developers.
Activity: 144
An interesting project. I like that this is a real business. Because the coin will always be in demand if the team can realize what it promises.
mining is already available and without any commissions until March 1. I have already bought 250 tokens. Now I want to deal with the interface.
Activity: 378
An interesting project. I like that this is a real business. Because the coin will always be in demand if the team can realize what it promises.
judging by the fact that mining has already been launched, I think with the implementation of the project there will be no problems and it will be launched clearly in time
Activity: 159
I like this idea. I think behind such mining the future. I hope the project will be successful in the near future.
But there is something in it. But for the time being it is difficult for me to judge how profitable this may be because the price of Bitcoin goes down.
I think this is a temporary phenomenon and soon the price will go up. But on the other hand, the crisis is a very good time for investment.
As for me, the main thing is that the developers were able to implement the project fully. Because now the price of the token has decreased a little and it does not make me happy.
Perhaps this is just the best time to buy tokens. I noticed that the price for a short time increased by 8%. And this means that someone is very well earned even now.
here I agree with you. In this market, such volatility is normal and you need to be able to make money on it. Especially since the project has not yet been launched.

Essentially you are right. You will need to find a good entry point and buy tokens in the near future. After the launch of the platform, the demand will increase and it will be possible to sell them very profitably, I think so.
I like this idea. I think behind such mining the future. I hope the project will be successful in the near future.
But there is something in it. But for the time being it is difficult for me to judge how profitable this may be because the price of Bitcoin goes down.
I think this is a temporary phenomenon and soon the price will go up. But on the other hand, the crisis is a very good time for investment.
As for me, the main thing is that the developers were able to implement the project fully. Because now the price of the token has decreased a little and it does not make me happy.
Perhaps this is just the best time to buy tokens. I noticed that the price for a short time increased by 8%. And this means that someone is very well earned even now.
here I agree with you. In this market, such volatility is normal and you need to be able to make money on it. Especially since the project has not yet been launched.
Activity: 251
Activity: 364
Activity: 476
Activity: 144
Hey. Can I get a list of equipment that will be purchased from suppliers. I mean mining equipment.
Yes, it would be interesting to what equipment developers prefer in this market. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: