Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 86. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hello,

It's possible to stake BCO on the wallet for now ?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Seems that https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCO_BRIDGE.BTC is down . Is it has do do anything with the hardfork ? . It's up again for me , probably some changes ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 65
Would someone from active miners would tell me how many coins per day I am able to mine with 3.000khash?
Thank you!
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
hi

stratum+tcp://stratum.bridgecoin.org:3333

says it is a dead link in ant miner since an hour or so

3344 works well still but this is meant for higher diffs

thanks c
Activity: 59
Absolutely loving this idea, but what makes Cryptobridge stand out between all the other Dex's, currently Dex's are sprouting out of the ground like weed,
that infographic looks very good, but it could use a section where it sums all things up that could/or make it stand out from other Dex's.

greets and keep up adding new coins!
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Hard fork went without a hitch. Happy mining guys!
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
it has been over 19 hours since I'd sent my bridgecoin to the address that said "Send your BCO to this address"

Not only has my bridgecoin not transferred over yet, but now I'm not even being given wallet addresses for BCO. When I try to check my balance there are no transactions registering and my wallet address says "unknown". My account is pepememes-z, I've just bought premium membership and would seriously appreciate some help with this. I want to test the platform, but all of these issues sending funds over are getting in the way.

I know this is not a connection issue because when I make a new account, they generate BCO deposit addresses.

sent 2017-10-06
Address: C2pXGc3YSqscThJCLoUg1E3LTudq8t91DS
Amount: 57.11462494
Confirmed Transaction ID: e26821ddcb29842a1d7cadf45091ad6810de617403c40054990bee1c6f6a5979

Are you one the slack? I would encourage you to join. The guys are really responsive they will help you to resolve.
Activity: 147
I need BTS to buy BCO with BTC on the DEX to pay the fee?

Do I need to have BCO on the DEX or can they be in the bridgecoin wallet for profit sharing after beta  and will be staking active on both wallets?
Activity: 4
Hi folks,

Today I downloaded the BCO wallet from bridgecoin.org, and encrypted the wallet.  I sent my BCO from Nova to the wallet but there is no unlock wallet option in the GUI so my coins won't mature and start staking.

Please can someone point me in the right direction?  On a separate note due to the hard fork, do I have the correct wallet?

Thanks in advance,
Daz
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
I look forward to this taking off. Needs more community promotion though.

Any news on when profit sharing will be announced?
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Things are really starting to look good and at this point 95% of the coins have been mined.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1
it has been over 19 hours since I'd sent my bridgecoin to the address that said "Send your BCO to this address"

Not only has my bridgecoin not transferred over yet, but now I'm not even being given wallet addresses for BCO. When I try to check my balance there are no transactions registering and my wallet address says "unknown". My account is pepememes-z, I've just bought premium membership and would seriously appreciate some help with this. I want to test the platform, but all of these issues sending funds over are getting in the way.

I know this is not a connection issue because when I make a new account, they generate BCO deposit addresses.

sent 2017-10-06
Address: C2pXGc3YSqscThJCLoUg1E3LTudq8t91DS
Amount: 57.11462494
Confirmed Transaction ID: e26821ddcb29842a1d7cadf45091ad6810de617403c40054990bee1c6f6a5979
Activity: 224
crypto bridge coin pool

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

accept nicehash and mining rig rental work diff

nice work   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 147
Do i need the bridgecoin wallet at all?

Or can I leave them on the dex application.

Is there a difference?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Nice project. Good luck DEX
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Here's our new infographics. Enjoy:

Nice infographics! Good time to get in! Price has already reacted and last price on your DEX was already 5000 satoshi Wink
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Here's our new infographics. Enjoy:

Pages:
Jump to: