Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 82. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39
i cant withdraw my coins from the  pool because i need change payout threshold but guess what i cant receive confirmation e-mail form the pool . any advice Huh
Please send your pool account via PM and we'll change the threshold for you.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I use the bco address provided from cryptobridge wallet (the one that keeps changing) for my bridgecoin pool deposit address. It has been 3 days since I started mining bco and I am not seeing anything within my cryptobridge wallets at all. Please advice.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
HI All,

Please can someone confirm if you can Solo mine through the QT Wallet?
Thanks!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
HI nice coin.

Any working block explorer?
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Why deposite address of CryptoBridge DEX keep changing every times? If I deposite to the old address, will it be credited to my account?

Yes you'll be credited, don't be alarmed. Most exchanges have the ability to refresh its wallet address. Welcome to crypto lol.
Activity: 7
Why deposite address of CryptoBridge DEX keep changing every times? If I deposite to the old address, will it be credited to my account?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Federated gateway network is currently in development. It's highly complex.

Also, I wonder why you don't support BitShares SmartCoins on your exchange  Huh

What's weird is you can pull up smartcoin trading, but it appears to be disabled. Why?

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/USD_BTS
Activity: 40

i cant withdraw my coins from the  pool because i need change payout threshold but guess what i cant receive confirmation e-mail form the pool . any advice Huh
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
after being attacked continuously and solved the pool problem

bridge coin pool alredy online on

http://109.235.67.6/tbs    accept high diff

matthew smith
Activity: 7
Is there a telegram group yet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Question for the dev, is it just BCO that will be staked or other staking coins as well like Coinsmarkets? My opinion so far I like the coin as it is and will be buying pretty heavy but that would be a cool feature that really set this DEX from things like Waves and Openledger. Plus with the fact people are staking multiple coins from several wallets in one place it would allow liquidity to be introduced into the markets as well which is something DEX's desperately need. With liquidity we would introduce decentralized margin trading and lending which by then should attract plenty of people to the platform. In this game any competitive edge would shoot this coin in the top 100 easy enough.
legendary
Activity: 1498

Federated gateway network is currently in development. It's highly complex.

Also, I wonder why you don't support BitShares SmartCoins on your exchange  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Interested in the project and following along with it!
Activity: 1
BridgeCoin mining pool using port
3333 or 3344?
no active status.

https://i.imgur.com/hE05a77.png
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: