Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 83. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Dear Dev Team,
possible to add features like https://marginsoftware.de/ , it can attract people to use cryptobridge exchange. 

newbie willing to buy robot like https://marginsoftware.de/ to guide and help them to trade,

please consider,
Activity: 27
i bought another stack under 3k
i will follow carefully developpement part now
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Approximately when will this be fully mined? I see that we are currently on 24 out of 27m coins, so i assume its not far away?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
What is the coin listing fee?
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Try again to register an account, should work now. Support is available in Slack during weekdays
Activity: 28
I'm unable to create an account on the exchange, it says
Code:
Failed to create account: [i]account name[/i] - insufficient

It let me create a wallet which I can lock and unlock, but I can't do anything else with it!!!

Is there some magic sauce needed or what?
Activity: 28
Where do I get support ?

You support email bounces

emails to support @ crypto-bridge.org does not deliver and bounces back
OpenLedger is running a centralized gateway on top of a decentralized exchange (bitshares). If the people behind OpenLedger disappear, your tokens are worthless because you cannot withdraw them.

In contrast with the OpenLedger situation, you're not screwed when the CryptoBridge developers disappear. The federated gateway network will be run by more than a dozen independent gateway operators located throughout the world. They're all responsible for depositing & withdrawal the UIAs and have to co-sign each transaction on both the individual blockchain as well as the UIA issue-transactions. Due to this, it is not possible for a gateway operator to run with the funds as he'd need the signature of the super majority of the other gateway operators. In this setup, even if the CryptoBridge devs disappear, you can still trade & withdraw your funds as the operation of the exchange and gateways do not depend on us.

Details on staking are still being finalized.

I'm not understanding the decentralized gateway feature.

Can you provide an indepth explanation of how this is better than OL (in terms of securing my UIA BTC) and OBITS (as an investment, how are the 50% profit share tracked and transparent? I'm seeing no details on this)

Thanks, but is this already in action, or still just planned?

Federated gateway network is currently in development. It's highly complex.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
is the beta open for testing now?

decentralized exchanges are going to be big in the near future. current 1st gen exchanges are getting clogged

https://crypto-bridge.org/
I love this project and love their exchange, but worried about the marketing. There is already a strong competitor out of Singapore, COSS. While their exchange is not ready for prime time yet like Cryptobridge is. They are doing weekly payouts in multiple coins which will get them lots of attention while Cryptobridge pays out slower and Coss will have months of payouts before the first Cryptobridge payout. Coss is also adding new hot coins ignored by the big exchanges. I don't want Cryptobridge to lose the first mover advantage to a Johnny come lately. But so far the developers haven't disappointed, so I hope they will consider the importance of getting payouts started for the marketing effects. This remains one of my favorite projects.

..but the reason COSS was able to pump out such an extraordinary exchange so quickly was because of their ICO. Cryptobridge was built by an anonymous and international group developers with no ICO or premine. The project is incredibly sincere. COSS may be leading the forefront at the moment but it wont take long for BCO to catch up and even surpass them in my opinion.

Kucoin is better Coss still trying to find way to distribute Kucoin is 90% profit sharing

Apples and oranges, Kucoin is centralized. Sure it may have a more enticing ROI, but in the long term centralized exchanges may have some serious repercussions in the future. We are already seeing Bittrex kissing the SEC by the feet and indulging in shady activities with the markets.
Activity: 7
I love this project and love their exchange, but worried about the marketing. There is already a strong competitor out of Singapore, COSS. While their exchange is not ready for prime time yet like Cryptobridge is. They are doing weekly payouts in multiple coins which will get them lots of attention while Cryptobridge pays out slower and Coss will have months of payouts before the first Cryptobridge payout. Coss is also adding new hot coins ignored by the big exchanges. I don't want Cryptobridge to lose the first mover advantage to a Johnny come lately. But so far the developers haven't disappointed, so I hope they will consider the importance of getting payouts started for the marketing effects. This remains one of my favorite projects.

..but the reason COSS was able to pump out such an extraordinary exchange so quickly was because of their ICO. Cryptobridge was built by an anonymous and international group developers with no ICO or premine. The project is incredibly sincere. COSS may be leading the forefront at the moment but it wont take long for BCO to catch up and even surpass them in my opinion.

Kucoin is better Coss still trying to find way to distribute Kucoin is 90% profit sharing
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
As for solo  prob wouldn't try,  hash is too high. For context, its a third of litecoin hashrate currently. You will need multiple asics to find a block.

this is not true the hash rate is 100 x smaller than ltc

27.000.000 MHS  on LTC vs 200.000 MHS on BCO

Yes you are correct, me getting too excited. At the time BCO was over 400G vs what I thought was 1200G. But that was 12000 and data from late August. So even by that it's 30x.
Good pick up, I'll be more careful with comparisons next time. I was amazed at the time.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
OpenLedger is running a centralized gateway on top of a decentralized exchange (bitshares). If the people behind OpenLedger disappear, your tokens are worthless because you cannot withdraw them.

In contrast with the OpenLedger situation, you're not screwed when the CryptoBridge developers disappear. The federated gateway network will be run by more than a dozen independent gateway operators located throughout the world. They're all responsible for depositing & withdrawal the UIAs and have to co-sign each transaction on both the individual blockchain as well as the UIA issue-transactions. Due to this, it is not possible for a gateway operator to run with the funds as he'd need the signature of the super majority of the other gateway operators. In this setup, even if the CryptoBridge devs disappear, you can still trade & withdraw your funds as the operation of the exchange and gateways do not depend on us.

Details on staking are still being finalized.

I'm not understanding the decentralized gateway feature.

Can you provide an indepth explanation of how this is better than OL (in terms of securing my UIA BTC) and OBITS (as an investment, how are the 50% profit share tracked and transparent? I'm seeing no details on this)

Thanks, but is this already in action, or still just planned?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
BCO is a long term holds if you're looking for some passive income, currently in beta stage and with virtually 0 volume. but as we know, things change extremely fast in this field!
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
As for solo  prob wouldn't try,  hash is too high. For context, its a third of litecoin hashrate currently. You will need multiple asics to find a block.

this is not true the hash rate is 100 x smaller than ltc

27.000.000 MHS  on LTC vs 200.000 MHS on BCO
No, staking (=distribution trading commissions to BCO holders) is in development. It's the same thing, there is no "classic" POS-style staking in BCO.

I feel like I was misunderstood, I said "profit" staking, Not necessarily "proof of stake" but from what I know you need to set BCO aside to claim that 50% is that right?
No, staking (=distribution trading commissions to BCO holders) is in development. It's the same thing, there is no "classic" POS-style staking in BCO.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Do we need to keep the wallet open?

Are trading commissions already being paid to BCO holders?

If so, the only thing we need to do is to have BCO in the wallet correct?

https://crypto-bridge.org/#faq

Profit staking is still in development - it's still in beta stage.

Not asking about staking.

From OP:

"50% of all profits from the decentralized exchange are distributed to BridgeCoin owners"

Are trading commissions being distributed?

https://crypto-bridge.org/#faq

Profit staking is still in development - it's still in beta stage.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Pages:
Jump to: