Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 87. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Yes, it's possible. Contact us on slack please.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is it possible to have my email for the mining pool changed. I used an aol account an it appears that aol is blocking the emails preventing me from withdrawling  my balance.
Announcing BridgeCoin update 1.0.2 - HARD FORK

Due to sustained exploitation of the static 10 block difficulty retargeting, mining has effectively become unprofitable for the honest miner. Hours go without blocks which makes it impossible to transfer BridgeCoins and effectively deposit and withdraw to our decentralized exchange.

Because of this, we’re forced to issue a hard fork that will activate at block #99111, roughly 1100 blocks from now, or 3.5 days from the time of writing this post.

The patch switches to Dark Gravity Wave Difficulty algorithm with a 1 block retarget, thus fixing the above mentioned mining exploit.

We urge all users, mining pool operators and exchanges to upgrade ASAP in order to avoid disruption. All the nodes behind DEX and our seed nodes have already been upgraded.
If you are not using bridgecoin-qt client, you are not affected. If you're only using the CryptoBridge client you are not affected as well, no need to upgrade then.
Downloads and links to github source code are available at https://bridgecoin.org

Activity: 25
Can I mine BCO directly to the wallet.crypto-bridge.org?

Yes you can
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Can I mine BCO directly to the wallet.crypto-bridge.org?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
bridge coin pool
http://109.235.67.6/tbs
accept mining rig rental and nicehash  rig
 Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 154
bco internal disk exchange transaction fee in addition to deduct btc, bco also pay bts?
Activity: 150
BCH deposits not crediting.....Please double check wallet
Activity: 1
Hey all, is this the bridgecoin of the Sweetbridge project? Or unreleated?
Activity: 23
Can we CPU mine this coin?

I advise you to do GPU mining , for BCO it is better.

Activity: 278
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Can we CPU mine this coin?
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
I have used the wallet based exchange twice now. The second time to add to my position. It is very efficient and user friendly. I think the devs are German and it has that German feel. Correct and Perfekte.
Activity: 14
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Easy to use, fast an reliable exchange. A lot of trustable twitter crypto traders are slightly shilling it at the moment, so it could be a good time to get in. when the full version is released and volume will pick-up, then a lot of money will flow in passive income providing tokens like BCO, COSS and the rest of exchange related revenue sharing tokens out there!
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
Bought some BCO on the CryptoBridge decentralized exchange. Nice smooth process. Like this project and like the exchange. It's gonna be a winner as they add coins.
PIVX and DOGE has been added to the CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange. Enjoy.
BCO is also trading at the decentralized exchange, but I'm sure you know that. Here's the link if you don't:
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org

We're working on other exchanges too but it's something we really have no control over. We've sent our a few requests, and it's up to them to list us or not.
Activity: 43
This is one of the most promising projects around.

I bought some BCO on novaexchange. Any plans to expand to other exchanges?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: