Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 17. (Read 42964 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

Maria Jones makes your team stronger. She is famous lady in the world of crypto and startups
pff! of course! She is a Vice President at CoinTelegraph​!
If she likes this project, than it will be bomb
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/JhcuSiM.png

E-CHAT WHITEPAPER UPDATE - VERSION 2.0.2. IS AVAILABLE

Dear friends, to be a sustainable project we need to review our official documentation from time to time. e-Chat is an ongoing project that keeps developing, introducing more and more new features and even further reviews the codebase.

Our frequent visits to world-level Blockchain conferences, forums, and summits also contribute to the enhanced vision of what an ideal e-Chat product should look like. We are adopting the best practices from the cryptoworld.

The e-Chat Whitepaper (version 2.0.2.) brings many new elements and shows the updated state of our messaging platform. Stay tuned, have a look at the new version of our whitepaper and don’t forget to participate in the main tokens offer!
this is a very important change, now everything is much clearer...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

E-CHAT WHITEPAPER UPDATE - VERSION 2.0.2. IS AVAILABLE

Dear friends, to be a sustainable project we need to review our official documentation from time to time. e-Chat is an ongoing project that keeps developing, introducing more and more new features and even further reviews the codebase.

Our frequent visits to world-level Blockchain conferences, forums, and summits also contribute to the enhanced vision of what an ideal e-Chat product should look like. We are adopting the best practices from the cryptoworld.

The e-Chat Whitepaper (version 2.0.2.) brings many new elements and shows the updated state of our messaging platform. Stay tuned, have a look at the new version of our whitepaper and don’t forget to participate in the main tokens offer!
Activity: 310
Only two days before the end of 5th stage of ICO...Believe, it will be successful!
Activity: 95

Maria Jones makes your team stronger. She is famous lady in the world of crypto and startups
Activity: 86
I can imagine what a difficult decision it was.
So you are already engaged in listing on exchanges?
This is always good news for investors.
Listings - normal situation for the end of ICO, so will wait for interesting news Wink
yes, normal,
but unfortunately, not all ICOs do it
Activity: 434
I always supported e-Chat and I'm really interested in what future will be. Fork, new functional, cryptolike extensions...
Activity: 490
e-Chat is one of the projects, that pay a lot of attention to the development and design. Some say that this is a new generation of ICO projects - ready working products. Now it is not enough just to say beautiful words to investors and I like it
new generation ICO? sounds poetic, but I agree with you
Activity: 69
e-Chat is one of the projects, that pay a lot of attention to the development and design. Some say that this is a new generation of ICO projects - ready working products. Now it is not enough just to say beautiful words to investors and I like it
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
If at first it was just an instant messenger

now you are doing really all in one solution:

cryptomessenger, multifunctional media platform,  security wallet with a lot of features
This is if you don't take into account the hidden opportunities - trading, for example.

By the way, e-Chat, how the situation with these "hidden" functions?
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Listings - normal situation for the end of ICO, so will wait for interesting news Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

E-CHAT ICO TAKES TWO ADDITIONAL WEEKS! BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THE REASON

Dear friends, we would like to let you know that e-Chat management team took a decision to prolong the e-Chat Main ICO Round. This is dictated by many reasons. First of all, as you know already, we are thinking of launching e-Chat Ethereum Fork right after the end of ICO. The project found resonance and is actively discussed online by famous celebrities, our followers, and community. e-Chat app keeps receiving newcomers and the total amount of downloads exceeds 500K. Secondly, we are actively negotiating with exchanges to enlist ECHT. Thirdly, we take the technical side of e-Chat very seriously and need additional time to introduce smart contracts technology into our product.

For a couple of weeks already, you could have an opportunity to vote for one of two possible scenarios of our platform development: with the fork or without it. We are very grateful for your active participation, but we still have the feeling that not every users/investor who would like to give their vote has had a chance to do that. That’s why we extend the duration of the poll for a couple of weeks, and the ICO period is prolonged accordingly. The deadline of Main Round of e-Chat ICO is March 1, 2018!

Please, participate in the ICO and share your opinion on the coming fork with us!
Thanks for the information. Is the bounty campaign going to last until the end of the ICO?
I wish you to collect as much as possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
this is not the first,a long time ago many crypto have the same features like it

but i still dont know the unique difference between cryptolike and others,need to try to see

what the payment methods you accept to buy this token ?

Hello,Mig-23
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold are accepted for ECHT purchase.
Activity: 162
Hello.

I see a lot of news. the last voting day is last day of ICO, right?
Activity: 86
Activity: 75
https://i.imgur.com/nKrK8Hq.png

E-CHAT ICO TAKES TWO ADDITIONAL WEEKS! BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THE REASON

Dear friends, we would like to let you know that e-Chat management team took a decision to prolong the e-Chat Main ICO Round. This is dictated by many reasons. First of all, as you know already, we are thinking of launching e-Chat Ethereum Fork right after the end of ICO. The project found resonance and is actively discussed online by famous celebrities, our followers, and community. e-Chat app keeps receiving newcomers and the total amount of downloads exceeds 500K. Secondly, we are actively negotiating with exchanges to enlist ECHT. Thirdly, we take the technical side of e-Chat very seriously and need additional time to introduce smart contracts technology into our product.

For a couple of weeks already, you could have an opportunity to vote for one of two possible scenarios of our platform development: with the fork or without it. We are very grateful for your active participation, but we still have the feeling that not every users/investor who would like to give their vote has had a chance to do that. That’s why we extend the duration of the poll for a couple of weeks, and the ICO period is prolonged accordingly. The deadline of Main Round of e-Chat ICO is March 1, 2018!

Please, participate in the ICO and share your opinion on the coming fork with us!
So the end now March 1? Will be additional bonuses?
Activity: 490
If at first it was just an instant messenger

now you are doing really all in one solution:

cryptomessenger, multifunctional media platform,  security wallet with a lot of features
Activity: 77
Wish you success with the investment fund! It will be very helpful for the future of project
Activity: 311
Hello everyone who's in this topic! Admins, you can not ban me here and i'm gonna tell whatever i want

Hello,serheo42.
Send me your username in pm, please. I ll clarify the reason of your ban.
Done

The reason for your ban is flud...
I don't know if it's the same admins with the official telegram are here or not , so i'll ask it one more time  I have the information about  new e-chat feature , about which no one talks about and there is no press release about it as well

What are you talking about?

https://i.imgur.com/9qQ7cou.png
https://i.imgur.com/rkibr95.png

these are my messages before BAN
Trading function can be your competitive advantage
Activity: 37
this is not the first,a long time ago many crypto have the same features like it

but i still dont know the unique difference between cryptolike and others,need to try to see

what the payment methods you accept to buy this token ?
crypto-like is just one feature of many others in e-Chat, man. What the same projects do you know?
Pages:
Jump to: