Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 21. (Read 42968 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
More information about
finance (multi-currency crypto-wallet, with the ability to connect bank cards and other payment services).
suggest you read the wp attentively. Or just download the app, the wallet inside Wink
Activity: 84
Dev, still no answer from you! What is that?

https://i.imgur.com/9ZPlHuN.jpg
Damn it, how much more do you hide from us, echat Huh
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
More information about
finance (multi-currency crypto-wallet, with the ability to connect bank cards and other payment services).
Activity: 350
Merit: 4

wow, new e-Chat updates?
you intrigue me
Activity: 15

https://i.imgur.com/9ZPlHuN.jpg
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
e-Chat is always trying The best viral content that is becoming a trend you will not miss the latest news about what is going on
e-Chat gives you Ultimate Privacy and Security, all things that you think it’s privacy will be safely and securely protected

You are absolutely right.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Finally, we're nearing the end of E-Chat ICO.

What will happen incase the hardcap is not reached by the last day of the ICO?

What's your final decision on the Hardfork or it as been jettison?

Thanks

Voting in progress right now  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
e-Chat is always trying The best viral content that is becoming a trend you will not miss the latest news about what is going on
e-Chat gives you Ultimate Privacy and Security, all things that you think it’s privacy will be safely and securely protected
Activity: 119
They sent me a personal message asking to delete all my publications , but didn’t tell the reasons why they are hiding new features form ICO participants.
about what features are you talking? I didn't understand. Are these real screens?

this feature will be super useful!
Why?
Why don't you anounce it, e-Chat?

All in all , definitely something is going on.  Because if I was an admin I would show all the features of the product, but they are doing opposite things. Counting on the fact that this information never mentioned in any documents and I read everything! There is nothing about an inside exchange platform, there is something looking like a price chart on these screen shots.
a!
maybe it will new functional after the fork?
that would be logical
so, will see

Maybe, cuz I can't find this option in the app

Is it echat app? trading...something interesting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Finally, we're nearing the end of E-Chat ICO.

What will happen incase the hardcap is not reached by the last day of the ICO?

What's your final decision on the Hardfork or it as been jettison?

Thanks
Activity: 434
Hello everyone who's in this topic! Admins, you can not ban me here and i'm gonna tell whatever i want

Hello,serheo42.
Send me your username in pm, please. I ll clarify the reason of your ban.
Done

The reason for your ban is flud...
I don't know if it's the same admins with the official telegram are here or not , so i'll ask it one more time  I have the information about  new e-chat feature , about which no one talks about and there is no press release about it as well

What are you talking about?

these are my messages before BAN
man, why so much "mystery"?

What's that? New design of e-Chat?
Activity: 130
They sent me a personal message asking to delete all my publications , but didn’t tell the reasons why they are hiding new features form ICO participants.
about what features are you talking? I didn't understand. Are these real screens?

Why?

All in all , definitely something is going on.  Because if I was an admin I would show all the features of the product, but they are doing opposite things. Counting on the fact that this information never mentioned in any documents and I read everything! There is nothing about an inside exchange platform, there is something looking like a price chart on these screen shots.
a!
that would be logical
so, will see

Maybe, cuz I can't find this option in the app
Activity: 65

https://i.imgur.com/8bVzOyl.jpg
Why?

a!
that would be logical
so, will see
Activity: 490
So active discussion Smiley would be glad if the situation becomes clear and nothing more will be hidden

Why?

Activity: 65

Why?

Activity: 162
Hmm...They promised a redesign soon, so maybe it's it? Or just old sketches...What do u think?
Activity: 266
When I started to look into this topic, I’ve found out some other details , but I have to warn you  it’s rumors which I’m not able to verify . On these screens you can see some parts of the upcoming presentation, I don’t know for whom it will be hold though. But this information is obviously kept in a secret, and if you mention this in telegram or any other moderated chat they will ban you and delete all msgs  straight away.
OMG! Fantastic!
When I started to look into this topic, I’ve found out some other details , but I have to warn you  it’s rumors which I’m not able to verify . On these screens you can see some parts of the upcoming presentation, I don’t know for whom it will be hold though. But this information is obviously kept in a secret, and if you mention this in telegram or any other moderated chat they will ban you and delete all msgs  straight away.
Pages:
Jump to: