Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 3. (Read 42959 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
e-Chat - The Safest Messenger For Users

Russian-based portal xakep.ru has chosen 13 top-applications that are considered to be the safest messengers among which you can find Telegram, Signal, Viber, WhatsApp, and others. e-Chat doesn’t drop behind and can ensure users’ security with the latest technologies as well.

Data safety in the messenger is provided by an end-to-end encryption, fingerprint screening, facial recognition system, and secured key for the crypto wallet. e-Chat application also:

- Provides user’s anonymity and security of personal data
- Gives an opportunity for authors to create paid channels and monetize their content with the help of crypto-like function
- Has a built-in multicurrency wallet

Download e-Chat now, start communicating and keep your data safe!

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I would like to recommend you guys to join this company team. You will get to know more about this tantalizing project.
I'm sure this company will be a leading, emerging, and leading company with your support. Surely our success will be achieved together. You need to remember too, this will help finance become more.
Do not waste this open opportunity!
Let's join now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
guys looks like dev already finished with android and ios app sure its good news right .
but why echt price cant move to the better price ? im hold some ECHT is too long waiting for sell -,-
Activity: 33
Hello, team! An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
e-Chat carries out daily work on product development and improves messenger’s work. The application has already exceeded 3 million downloads, our community is growing every day. there are statistics on the use?
Activity: 88
Hi Admin, I'd like to report that my android phone's asking me to uninstall harmful app -- "e-chat" can damage your device.  This happens after I updated my android system's August Security patch.  Please pass this onto your developers. Thanks.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
Sad i hope you update the price because if i see people tired about that
thanks

it will not be easy because all crypto markets are now bad
I think echat for now just needs to keep tidying up their products, that's more important.

yeah, man but i just look the team only working on the app  Embarrassed
i know not easy controlling the price
but the price is too low for now  Sad
E-Chat Updates for iOS Users

Dear friends! The e-Chat team aims at constant optimizing the messenger's operation on various devices! We have already updated the app for Android devices, and now we are pleased to announce new messenger capabilities for iOS users:

1. The functionality of procedure for creating a new post has been completely improved.
When adding a new photo, the user has the opportunity to choose whether their photo will be rectangular or square. The user can also publish only the square part of the rectangular photo both vertically and horizontally.
Now you can swipe between the camera and the gallery has been added. Previously, this function was not available.
When swiping up, users begin to have the opportunity to view photos and flip a list of photos not only in three lines, as it was before, but in full screen. Swiping it down will return 3-4 lines of images and display a large preview of the last selected photo.
The filters applied to the photo before the post have been added to the messenger.

2. The camera has been completely redesigned and optimized. Now it consumes much less resources. A bug when the camera worked like a flashlight instead of auto flash has been fixed.

3. Now users can make calls in group chats, see right during the call the entire list of group members who are online currently. Now, right during the conversation, you have the opportunity to send a repeated call to users who have not picked up or put down the phone.

Communicate with e-Chat! Use the updated application, while the new version is to be available soon!

NEW UPDATE FOR ANDROID APP USERS

Dear friends! e-Chat team constantly works on improving our messenger.
This time we introduce you an updated version of the Android app. Now users can:

• Reply to the comments

• View the location of the post on the map

• Post pictures of different sizes

• Use optimized compatible Android and iOS group calls

• Text to people not in your friend list

• Accept all friend requests

• Sync the contact list with the app

Don’t forget that you can send suggestions and advice on the project’s development to the email address: ​[email protected]​ with the note: "Offers on the Development".

Stay tuned and get connected with e-Chat!

Activity: 147
Good evening, I would like you to answer a question: ECHT transactions within the messaging application have commissions Huh
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
thanks

it will not be easy because all crypto markets are now bad
I think echat for now just needs to keep tidying up their products, that's more important.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
thanks
Two weeks ago, my account was blocked, money was gone, good content. Is that stealing? Or was it because of technical problems? I ask you to help me unlock the account. If I downloaded a lot of content, why did not the support desk notify me? Thank you. I expect from you the correct and professional solution. Account 1040088

Hey, hieusupper89! Contact our support team and they will help you! [email protected]
e-Chat Introduces Updated Android App

Dear e-Chat users! Our team constantly works on improving the messenger. We are glad to introduce you our latest update for Android. New app version has received several new features and upgrades:

- Users can now send claims regarding other users’ content.

- Several screens have received an updated localization for all languages.

- The app supports new devices.

- A possibility to make group calls has been added. 

- Bugs in moments and wallets are fixed.

Stay tuned for more news! There are more updates on the way.
Activity: 154
Two weeks ago, my account was blocked, money was gone, good content. Is that stealing? Or was it because of technical problems? I ask you to help me unlock the account. If I downloaded a lot of content, why did not the support desk notify me? Thank you. I expect from you the correct and professional solution. Account 1040088
E-CHAT WEEKLY DIGEST: CHAT UPDATES AND FIXED BUGS

Dear friends! e-Chat team is back with its weekly digest.
Last week we’ve been working on fixing bugs in chats and have added an integration with Splicer service. 

Please send your suggestions and advice on the project’s development to the email address: [email protected] the note: "Offers on the Development".
Follow the news and be the first to know the latest info about e-Chat!
E-CHAT WEEKLY DIGEST: NEW DESIGN AND STABLE WORK OF APP

Dear friends! e-Chat team as always happy to share new features we’ve been working on last week.
The messenger has received an updated design of several sections and improved work.

e-Chat team is always opened to your reviews and comments.
Please send your suggestions and advice on the project’s development to the email address: [email protected] with the note: "Offers on the Development".
Follow the news and be the first to know the latest info about e-Chat!
Activity: 104
After you have saved the address, the tokens will be automatically added to it. you need to save the address with which you bought the tokens
E-CHAT WEEKLY DIGEST: NEW FEATURES FOR USING ECHT AND CHANGES IN THE PROFILE

Today is Thursday and e-Chat team has prepared a new portion of updates.
Last week, work was actively carried out to add new ways of using ECHT token, as well as some other functions that can be found below.

e-Chat team strives to develop and improve the messenger's work responding to new market requirements.
If you know how to help us in developing this idea contact our team in social networks or by email: [email protected].
We will consider all proposals and try to implement them.
Activity: 34
it's been over 3 months since echat ico over, when new exchange comes? at least please add echt token to coinmarketcap so we can track our investment in echat

I doubt they will do this, they are scammers and banning people in TG, Dare they ban over here. Some are paid shillers so dont go by the comments and updates they are just disillusion to fool people like we got fooled.
Pages:
Jump to: