Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 5. (Read 42959 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
this is my first time to comment on echat group, i Invested 2400 usd to purchase ECHT, now i checked price on YOBIT total only 24 usd, i lost 99%, the worst ICO i ever joint up to now that i expected mots, i do not claim echat , my resposibility,I still have faith in crypto  market but unfortunately not echat
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Need to be patient? For 4 month the developer couldn't finish a c'mon app and you guys went ahead to let some group do trading until the coin has no value again before you release it for the poor masses that contributed all they had, I invested all my money into this project and now you tell me to be patient? Is that you pay me back? You guys should've been patient and share the coins for free and collect your money later, now I will have to wait for at least a year or to get my capital back
Ico that can't keep up to their road map should sued or sanctioned and they should be ask to returns everyone's money
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
I like the concept of your app, what version is available at the moment?

Thanks for your support! At the moment v. 2.0.10
Any news about updating the app?

Hello! Information will be announced soon, follow the news
Activity: 237
I like the concept of your app, what version is available at the moment?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Any news about updating the app?
Hope you will correct the situation and update the app soon

We're working on it, thank you!
Activity: 286
Where can I trade your token?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hope you will correct the situation and update the app soon
I think this application will be very popular among young people. However, I'm curious how many rounds of ICO?

Hello! ICO already completed.
E-CHAT GATHERED MORE THAN 2500000 USERS
https://investors.echat.io/news/article/1165

Our messenger was downloaded more than 2500000 times! Users appreciate the quality of the e-Chat messenger, which is based on the Blockchain technology and guarantees your complete privacy and allows user to stay anonymous online. The option of built-in multi-currency cryptowallet gives our users the ultimate freedom of safe financial transactions and acts as a means of reliable money storage.

I have to repeat, this is total bullshit!
"Downloaded" counter is based on timestamp and has nothing to do with actual app installs.

And what do you mean by "quality"? The app crashes when I try to sign up with Facebook, for example. (well, that was kinda 3-4 weeks ago, but I don't think that was fixed since then).

Hi! The meter on the site shows the average value. The app will be updated soon
It is true that this is determined by the market but based on an offer from the developer and the demand from investors.
 I think E-chat has already died
Capital per day is like any ICO without projection. now will they block me for this?

At the moment, we are working on updating of our app, also we are working on advertising in our main market. e-Chat isn't dead.
Admin your team is creating FUD by the price of your coin going down while the rest of crypto coins are advancing.. Yes there are fluctuations in the market that you cannot control but you can regulate the bearish movement by giving confidence to investors and future investors.. As a company you must be pressured by your investor by giving value to everyones money not only to the money you have in hand.. Golden rule boy!

Hi, there's no way how we can control the price of a token. It sets only  by market
I hoped that this is already existing project so I believe it but 99% down now , and admins selling every 2 days in yobit everything is visible in blockchain , I don't whether they will succeed or not

Hello! Now we are working on a new version of the application. Wait for update, please
I didn't set a 2FA at the site and now i am going to get into my dashboard and withdraw my tokens but it says i must enter the 2FA number!!! how can i access to my dashboard now? i tried the link admin on the channel and gave my ETH address but i got error said i must enter a number. as you see at the picture there is not any 2FA instruction!!! i sent an email to the echat support but my problem has not been solved. would you please tell me what i do?

Hi, Wait for a response from support, please, the problem will be solved.
when your project start?

Hi, buttwiliam! The project is already working, you can download our app in Apple Store or Google play.
it is not productive to cry for the spilled milk. The administrator will not answer any questions about the loss of money because it is out of reach because it depends exclusively on supply and demand. And this situation will not change since the development obviously can not comply with the proposed plan. It is a real pity because the idea is very good and therefore it will be developed to try to transform the loss into an investment on knowledge. Greetings to all and good life ..

Hi! Development is comply with the proposed plan. There will be an update soon.
e-Chat is a secure, decentralized messenger with an integrated payment system. e-Chat can not be disabled or blocked because it does not have centralized servers and all information is encrypted in a distributed data store (IPFS). e-Chat is one of the few messengers that has an official work permit in China and is simultaneously available for use in all countries of the world. e-Chat development team also plans to integrate a multi-currency wallet with the ability to send cryptocurrency between users, encouraging friends for interesting content thanks to the unique function "cryptolike" (the ability to send rewards to users for their content).

Thank you for your support!
Hello! The idea to combine a messenger with a cryptocurrency exchange is certainly original. Have you already reached the threshold of 100 million messages a day? It seems like you haven’t because these are very high expectations.

Hello and thanks for support, we already reached 1,000,000 installations, information about the number of messages will be announced later
Pages:
Jump to: