Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 58. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Very nice idea and the goal is great. Waiting for the success it's a big help to everyone. Congrats!
I agree, the idea is cool, but they have so many plans...will they cope?

Be sure,Correlll.
Very nice idea and the goal is great. Waiting for the success it's a big help to everyone. Congrats!

Thank you,pirangueiro.
If I invest some, where I will receive my ECHT tokens?

You will get them into your dashboard at ico.echat.io
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
I agree, the idea is cool, but they have so many plans...will they cope?
Activity: 286
Merit: 115
Activity: 162
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
If I invest some, where I will receive my ECHT tokens?
Activity: 476

E-CHAT SHOWCASED ITS SOLUTION AT BLOCKSHOW ASIA, THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT

At the end of November, Singapore hosted the top-ranked Blockchain event, BlockShow Asia 2017. The event is powered by the Cointelegraph and gathered over 1000 of founders, investors, lawyers, senior executives and Blockchain developers from all over the world.

e-Chat is very proud to contribute to building a strong Blockchain community worldwide, by participating and networking with the representatives from either the businesses that are already using the Blockchain technologies or the ones that still nurture plans to implement some of these technologies. We strongly believe that our experience let us counsel the company’s management during their transfer to Blockchain.

The Cointelegraph is promoting BlockShow Asia as ‘the Window to the Global Blockchain World’. This is very true. We were lucky to try out more than 40 solutions and products presented at the exhibit and showcased e-Chat as one of the established projects. The feedback received is very inspiring and at the same time, we are grateful for the valuable advice from the world-known leaders of Blockchain development movement.

WHITE PAPER
WebsiteBitcointalkTelegramSlackFacebookTwitterRedditMediumSteemit
iOs app
Android app
OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD
Hi!
What happened if a lose my phone with e-chat app? I will lose all my money or e-chat going able to backup it??

You can login to the e-Chat from another smartphone and change your password.
Also you should protect your data by security functions of your phone.

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Hello!
Why is the fact that information about the number of tokens sold is not available on the official website of the project? Huh

Hello,
We ll add progress bar with amount of investments very-very soon.
I hope you reach your goal.

The project is cool
Activity: 118
Activity: 84
Hi!
What happened if a lose my phone with e-chat app? I will lose all my money or e-chat going able to backup it??
Activity: 434
what is this junk?  whatsapp/messenger on the blockchain? why ? Another ico in search of a solution. E-chat works fine just the way it is. The blockchain was meant to facilitate decentralized currencies, period. All this crap polluting the space filling the pockets of the devs who I assure you are rich the day the ico ends. This will never see mainstream.
But if you got a nice bonus upfront from the ico by all means.
And why not blockchain storage?
First, your data will be securely protected; secondly, e-Chat is available worldwide (unlike other messengers)..
hmm, the important thing you miss -  this opens up new opportunities for financial transactions inside the app
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
what is this junk?  whatsapp/messenger on the blockchain? why ? Another ico in search of a solution. E-chat works fine just the way it is. The blockchain was meant to facilitate decentralized currencies, period. All this crap polluting the space filling the pockets of the devs who I assure you are rich the day the ico ends. This will never see mainstream.
And why not blockchain storage?
First, your data will be securely protected; secondly, e-Chat is available worldwide (unlike other messengers)..

Our product is not junk. Be polite please
We ll use blockchain for data storing. There will no centralized servers.

We have working product? and we are going to bring you the best quality
Activity: 197
Pages:
Jump to: