Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 59. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 10
Bceм пpивeт!
Я cдeлaл вeceлыe cтикepы в тeлeгpaмм для e_Chat
Moжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя:
https://t.me/addstickers/e_Chat_Stickers

Hello!
I made funny stickers in the telegram for e_Chat
You can use:
https://t.me/addstickers/e_Chat_Stickers
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

EX-MANAGING DIRECTOR OF INDIAN CENTRAL BANK BECOMES NEW FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR e-Chat

We are delighted to introduce our new financial advisor, S.Sridhar, a financial superstar from India. Mr. Sridhar has over 40 years of experience in development and commercial banking. This strategic thinker and innovator has expanded the banking resources nationally and internationally during the 10 years period for being the Managing Director of the Central Bank of India. Additionally, S.Sridhar has over than 10 years of experience as CEO of numerous financial companies.

e-Chat team is openly welcoming Mr. Srinivasan Sridhar and wishing him fruitful work for the benefit of the whole e-Chat community!

"The presence of such an authority will certainly bring e-Chat closer to the goal of becoming the most universal and large-scale payment instrument in the world. Now we are looking forward to strengthening our financial solutions and taking into account the opinion of Srinivasan Sridhar to enhance financial decisions and upcoming business beginnings of e-Chat”, commented Karthik Iyer on the joining of Srinivasan Sridhar to the e-Chat project.

WHITE PAPER
WebsiteBitcointalkTelegramSlackFacebookTwitterRedditMediumSteemit
iOs app
Android app
OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD
Hello!
Why is the fact that information about the number of tokens sold is not available on the official website of the project? Huh

Hello,
We ll add progress bar with amount of investments very-very soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hello!
Why is the fact that information about the number of tokens sold is not available on the official website of the project? Huh
Activity: 103
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Where can I find more your latest news?
Activity: 21
The good news from the project, I'm beginning to think that it can press the monopolists of this market, let's go ahead e-chat, everyone needs a messager with a cryptocurrency inside
yeah, man! the world needs at least one usable crypto messenger
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
The good news from the project, I'm beginning to think that it can press the monopolists of this market, let's go ahead e-chat, everyone needs a messager with a crypto currency inside
Activity: 490
Activity: 71
I think such projects as yours, where the main emphasis on decentralization, content monetization have all the chances for success.

Good luck!
Activity: 91
Activity: 77
Activity: 65
interesting project, like the paid chats functional
Activity: 119
Activity: 98
I hope you have a great time there Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
great pictures that's cool  Shocked

E-CHAT PARTICIPATED IN ICO PROJECTS BATTLE HELD IN MOSCOW

On November 27, 2017, Moscow hosted an annual battle between ICO-projects from all over the world. e-Chat was one of the speakers at this event and our representatives were describing the stages we went throughout the development of our first decentralized messaging app based on the blockchain technology. We were happy to receive positive reaction and words of support from the other participants.

The range of projects presented in Moscow was wide. These were startups planning to enter the ICO. Their ideas were thoroughly discussed and counseled by other participants of the battle. The other category of projects presented at the event were startups, like e-Chat, who are already running the ICO and those who have already finished the Initial Coin Offering and managing the funds raised.

Don’t forget to invest in our project by buying the ECHT tokens. There is not much time left, the e-Chat first round of ICO finishes on December 15th, 2017.

WHITE PAPER
WebsiteBitcointalkTelegramSlackFacebookTwitterRedditMediumSteemit
iOs app
Android app
OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD
Pages:
Jump to: