Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 61. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
What about pre-ICO results? so long no reports...

Hello, we ll post news about preICO results in the nearest future.
Be patient please and thank you for your interest in e-Chat
This is a pretty cool concept actually I like the idea and the technology I hope that you can follow through on the execution and I'll be paying attention very closely after your crowdfund to see what kind of Technology you come out with. I can't promise to be a supporter early but if the technology is as exciting as it sounds I'll definitely be a long-term supporter of the technology.

Thank you for feedback, Lituation.
You have a lot of time to study closer our project. And we interested in long-term supporters in the future.
Be sure we ll show you amazing results!
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
What about pre-ICO results? so long no reports...
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
This is a pretty cool concept actually I like the idea and the technology I hope that you can follow through on the execution and I'll be paying attention very closely after your crowdfund to see what kind of Technology you come out with. I can't promise to be a supporter early but if the technology is as exciting as it sounds I'll definitely be a long-term supporter of the technology.
Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Maybe now is the time to invest - 25% bonus sounds cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For what will the token be used?
As they write in the White Paper, you can store it, exchange, send to friends right in the app, support good content (with crypto-like), pay subscriptions, for goods..Maybe I lost smth

Private chats
I see huge perspectives to earn in your app

Wish you good luck
Thank you for your interest to our project

thanx! I hope that I can get income from it
Activity: 266
Activity: 109
Activity: 173
Great project. Many modern messengers on smartphones don't actually support video calls or even voice calls. Great to see steps being taken into the future!
Yeah, here I read about adding online video streaming functional with payment and appearance changing right in the app!
As I know live streaming is in development now, but they have excellent quality video and voice calls, I like it

Yes, you are right.
Just download your app..Looking nice. But how to add friends?

You can add friends through the qr code in app
Activity: 162
Good project, but I newbie, I want free coin, how to have it?
I suggest you to join the bounty campaign, they have a lot of earning opportunities - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/e-chat-official-bounty-topic-bonus-round-2219278  Wink
Activity: 57
Great project. Many modern messengers on smartphones don't actually support video calls or even voice calls. Great to see steps being taken into the future!
Yeah, here I read about adding online video streaming functional with payment and appearance changing right in the app!
As I know live streaming is in development now, but they have excellent quality video and voice calls, I like it

Yes, you are right.
Just download your app..Looking nice. But how to add friends?
Activity: 434

Yes, you are right.

Hello, you can download our app an test it  Wink
iOS and Android.
Activity: 374
Bceм пpивeт!
Я coздaл вeceлыe cтикepы для e_Chat

Moжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя!
https://t.me/addstickers/e_Chat_Stickers
Activity: 102
Activity: 113
Pages:
Jump to: