Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 13. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I believe in this great project and it will make waves in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
i like the character of lizi. it is so funny. i hope it will be great project. good luck dev.
thanks for sharing
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I do not see the LIZI website
Activity: 40
I think it will be a blueprint and that it will have a great future, I would like to receive the coins. good luck to all
Activity: 48
Excellent and well planned project. i will be watching this anytime from now on for news updates.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Hi everyone
I think it's promising project.
Good luck everyone
Пocмoтpитe lizicoin (@lizicoin): https://twitter.com/lizicoin?s=09
it seems like a good project. I keep the eye. good luck to all
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
As I understand it, the coin is only used for ceremony? Or have I missed the essence of the project and have some sort of idea?
the airdrop it's on ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
If the Ethereum network will be overloaded, your transactions will still be quick?
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I wanna watch this coin goes to the moon    Cool
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
To be honest, I did not understand why this coin? We already have got https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annliziyobitlizi-for-image-contest-winner-1726755. Why create another thread?
Activity: 41
The coin is traded on two exchanges; Cryptopia and Nova Exchange. Do you plan to add more exchanges? I watch the coin and joined Airdrop.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
It seems that LIZI is already quite well traded. I hope the future will be even better  Smiley
Activity: 221
Will keep an eye on this project too.
Plus, the coin is really cheap now on Cryptopia, gonna buy some
Activity: 406
Very interesting project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I think that you will succeed. I will be watching the project. Thanks for the airdrop. I hope to get your tokens, good luck. To the moon
Activity: 45
Hi all,

Thanks for airdrop !  Grin
Activity: 56
Hello Dev, wow it's interesting project Wait to the moon! joined your project! i think will be listed as an official cryptocurrency in future. Good luck success1
Activity: 54
I think you have good future good luck to the developers successfully
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
i am happy to be a part of the lizi community!
Pages:
Jump to: