Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 16. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
i join airdrop, i look roadmap and i like it,
this project is great, i alway follow u, and wait LIZI token
thank
Activity: 72
The project idea isn't new anymore but what's good about this is that your also concern about longterm project and put focus on it
Looking forward for this.
Activity: 233
 Cheesy :Dvery awesome project i hope this project will be succesfull thank you for new opportunities to all more blessing to come this project thank you
Activity: 69
Looks like a great project. It's great to see cryptocurrency taking hold in all areas and being able to merge different Industries and create future streamline business practices
Activity: 72
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone. Latest updates always on the telegram so that the people will be updated and not be ignorant.
Activity: 139
I'm confused. Wasn't there already an airdrop for this coin?
Activity: 74
congrats in advance dev. by the way, how are you different from other tokens that offer the same service as yours?  I believe your product has an edge against your competitors and that edge will be a great marketing tool to engage the younger crowd.
Activity: 98
I like the project and more when it is very well prepared, with an attractive design and with a certain dose of uncertainty. I'm sorry I can not donate anything at the moment. Very good luck and keep going !!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Welcome back. This return must be great
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project,i will keep an eye on it.
Good luck dev !!
Activity: 59
Such an amazing and promising cryptocurrency.  Looking forward for more bounty and airdrops.
Hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 692
Merit: 100
Promising projectnor concept from you guys.. LIZI tokens will reach further in the crypto world
Activity: 522
I have joined airdrop and I believe that LIZI has a potential to grow and hope that this coin will be a successful one as other valuable coins in the market
Activity: 378
very great this project im joining this airdrop thanks dev i hope going to success and god bless
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Such a great and interesting project. A good project for investors out there. A good project like this means a success for the participants and also for the whole team.
Activity: 62
first 2000 users

everyone 25coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
its nice to join this kind of project, i also have an account in cryptopia since last year, i hope im eligible to claim the reward. hoping for coming my lizi coin soon. thank you!

iancortis
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 43
I don't get the point of this one...
Activity: 308
great project...i have account on cryptopia but i dont have any transaction there..i hope ive qualified in airdrop
ill support this project goodluck dev,
Pages:
Jump to: