Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 15. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I have followed this coin since it began and am still following it till now because I always had the believe that this project will definitely succeed. The team works together and are always active and ready to answer any question you pose to them.Good job guys.
Activity: 118
This is a wonderful project. I am happy to be part of this success. I am in support of this project. To the moon. Nice job dev and team
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Good luck! join your Airdrop ! ))
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Another project with good team and nice concept,  good luck dev.
Im sure this project will atract great demand for investor.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
personally i prefer coins with fast transactions  and fast confirmations, i cant wait to trade lizi on cryptopia
Activity: 224
Good project with interesting concept . I thing it should be extremely popular and successful .  
What is your future? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages ?
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Lets support this project, im very sure that many investors will come to it to invest
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
This is indeed a very useful tool for businesses, pretty sure that this project will storm globally
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
good project and airdropnya i like and good luck
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
What wallet address do I get Lizi on and how do I buy some coins. Need more information on this coin, been following for some time now...
Do you have a website, whitepaper or forun thread that explains Lizi?
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
please make it a big big project  Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Wait to the moon! joined your project! i think will be listed as an official cryptocurrency in future
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
It seems this thread has been created in sep. still can we join LIZI?
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Registered on the Cryptopia stock exchange there is already a token traded. I think its price will fly to the moon.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This is Future bitcoin...........it's moon high
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
this token can pick up the moon. Good luck Shocked
Activity: 434
 I joined your project. I wish you good luck and success! On which exchanges will you trade? Will the bounty's company?
Activity: 70
The project looks interesting, good luck to you guys!
Activity: 102
U havent MEW adrress in airdrop form
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Very cute project Name - that made me smile - I hope you'll continue to delight your followers with good news and they will smile more often  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: